OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Empty POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be Still
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 9-Jun-2019 17:53:24
www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Scam-alert
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Learn To Be Still
Date: Sun, June 9, 2019 5:41 pm

"Learn To Be Still"

Eagles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nq3VZ9dTL0

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The name of the game is Money. Always, it is the Money.

Money for repairs, for bills, for gifting for payments, for fun, for benevolent reasons and for rebuilding and repairing infrastructures. There are always needs that money can heal. You know all of this . Now what is the bottom line today for the gifts coming your way? !

Make no mistake they are gifts. You did not invest in these programs.You paid a paltry sum and you bought big time that the paltry sum you paid in was just the fee for a huge pay back. That was what got you into the program; it did all of us; so not putting you down or any one else. Just saying...

What you await for is truly an outright gift to your consciousness for holding the game open for as long as it has been open.

Now lets think about this? What will you do with the funds? Do you got out of debt; do you invest; do you gift it? Do you help others that need it worse than you do?

What is money? Money is energy., simply energy. You could use the energy to pay off debt now couldn't you?

The real reason you want this to happen is to take the pressure off, get yourself out of sight out of mind when the shift happens and It is going to happen!!!!

You were told that years ago; that before anything would happen there would be very difficult times and that is putting it mildly out of those who have sensitive ears. So just play with all of this and check out how accurate it has been.

So what do we have today? We have all kinds of rumors floating that it is happening soon; phone numbers are hitting the airwaves soon; and the trucks are backing up with the money. Money!!

Let me assure you, that all of this has not been for naught but it isn' t happening the way that you want to think that it is. You will not go in and collect a hunk off cash and a promissory note for the balance. No that isn t the game!!!

There are some tricks and some legalese that has to play into this and it will. Stop and think what good does it do to gift you with funds that as soon as you walk out of the door someone is standing by ready to talk your ear off and get into your good graces and take it from you? Anything can happen... and it will!!!

This is the time that you have long been waiting for. Make good use of your time you have left to figure out what your game plan is.

The troops are all ready to hand over the pieces of paper that you will receive. You will have to prove that you are who you say you are and you will have to be on your best behavior. Act out or offensively and you will get asked to leave. You are at the mercy of the doling out ones!!!!

You are closer than you have ever been!!!!That s the bottom line truth. And yes you are getting much closer !!!!!!

Do what is before you and start expressing gratitude. Blessings come to those who bless what they have.

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Examining Concepts: Sin, And The Devil

The "Hellfire and Brimstone" preachers of my childhood

made sin and the Devil and Hell real enough to my creative

imagination.

On Saturdays I'd go to the movies--on a makeshift screen set

up in a musty, abandoned department store in my 1930s south

Arkansas farm town. On Sundays I'd go to church. The movies

were serialized cliffhangers in the dark and in stark black and

white. The Sunday sermons were in broad daylight, but they

painted, in fiery Technicolor, the eternal roasting due unrepen-

tant sinners. But, after the movie and after the sermon it was

back to the mundane world where sin was hard to find--back to

slopping hogs and chopping cotton.

I was far away from the farm and well into my manhood before

sin, the Devil and Hell began appearing as much fantasy as the

old cliffhangers. The reality dawned that sin couldn't be a frightful

supernatural "thing" and that it must be a flimsy, man-made

thing if Jesus showed zero fear of it. He treated it casually...as if

it were no more than a bothersome house-fly. He showed that

sinners had power over sin...and could forgive, and with a single

thought step free of it.

What it boiled down to, I concluded, was that sin isn't a hard

and fast literal THING, but rather a state of mind (it took a

while longer before I realized that He also described Heaven

as a mentality or state of mind).

Sin can be any size we choose and we can give it as much

space and time in our lives as we choose. If we make sin the

primary building block of life, that is the most grievous and

wasteful sin of all. Jesus' attitude seemed to be, "Why mess

up God's Creation Miracle with sin's ugly, nasty, mean, limited

unpleasant, unproductive, and totally unnecessary

thoughts, feelings and imagery?"

Jesus' cure was to think about something better--something

good, something desirable, something loving and creative. In

other words, " Get on the heavenly side." Focus the mind on

producing some pleasure and treasure for yourself and others.

Now, lets quickly deal with the Devil. This goes back in time

to when ignorance and superstition ruled, when people counted

on fingers and toes, and when rocks, rivers and man-made objects

were worshiped as gods. In the language (Aramaic) Jesus

and the disciples spoke, the word satan simply mean "adversary."

A satan was usually an annoyance, a competitor--a shopkeeper,

a neighbor, the tax collector--but might also include a pesky fam-

ily member, such as a wife or husband or teen-ager.

So, when gossip began circulating about the (actually impossible

problem God was having keeping control of Heaven, people

started personifying/humanizing "the adversary," so eventually

"Satan" was assumed to be the bad dude who was the pro-

genitor of all the bad, wrong, unexplainable stuff (evil) in the

world. They hadn't been taught about the spiritual law of Cause

and Effect as it operates in a single reality and Creation. We

know how this personification thing works. Every time we refer

to "Uncle Sam," we're personifying the U.S. Government....and

sometimes even make Uncle Sam out to be our adversary.

What it boils down to is that we (and the world) will be a lot

healthier-minded when we realize that Satan is just as much a

negative mentality as sin is. Actually, there are no better "sales-

men" of Satan than the preachers who tout Satanic powers from

the pulpit of Jesus, who Himself had nothing to do with--and no

power to give to the idol of "Satan."

The reason why the Devil seems so real--and so personal--is be-

cause the Devil is a micro-thin mask for our Ego. Ego in us is a

false sense of identity--believing that we're human instead of

spiritual. If we choose Ego's version of reality, we end up in a

peck of trouble--which pride and personal will produces every

time. Jesus' temptations were obviously issues that His Ego

proposed to get attention, acclaim, and personal power, but

which His Christ Mind rejected outright.

We'll have to deal with Hell later. But just realize that there're

many levels of comprehension, understanding, motivation, and

communication, but there is but one God, one Power, one Presence

one Reality, one Source, one Being, one Truth, one Way...

and Jesus taught us and showed us how it works

Bernard Dozier

"Money and Power can't solve everything

the problems of the human heart must be resolved first"

Deliveries have been expected any moment, I just don't know what moment they will appear.

Namaste

Susan

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling. Please include in the subject line: Susan consult and include your time zone.

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

VACCINATIONS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SORE POINT WITH ME. THE ONLY VACCINES I GOT AS A KID WERE THE STANDARD POLIO SHOTS. I WENT THROUGH MUMPS, CHICKEN POX, AND OTHER NASTIES AS A KID WITHOUT VACCINES AND GOT THROUGH THEM OK AND NEVER HAD ISSUES IN LATER LIFE. THEN I LOOK AT THE “MANDATORY” VACCINATIONS THAT ALMOST ALWAYS RESULT IN BIG PROBLEMS FOR KIDS.

“At present, the childhood vaccine schedule requires almost six dozen doses through age 18 for sixteen diseases.”
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/06/08/close-ties-financial-entanglements-the-cdc-guaranteed-vaccine-market/

I HAVE READ UP ON VACCINES AND IT IS FRIGHTENING. SOME KIDS WENT AUTISTIC AND DROOLY HOURS AFTER THEIR SHOTS. PARENTS TOTALLY FREAKED OUT AND NOW HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS WHEREAS BEFORE, THEY HAD BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, AND VERY ACTIVE KIDS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. IF YOU DO NOT VACCINATE, THEN YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.

NOT ONLY DO VACCINES WORRY ME GREATLY, BUT THE WHOLE ISSUE OF WHO OWNS THE CHILDREN YOU HAVE IS ANOTHER NIGHTMARE FOR MANY. DO YOU BELIEVE YOUR KIDS ARE YOURS? THINK AGAIN.

THE MOMENT YOU GIVE BIRTH AND REGISTER YOUR NEWBORN, IT IS NO LONGER YOURS. BY REGISTERING, THE STATE TAKES POSSESSION. THIS IS WHY CHILD SERVICES CAN COME IN AT ANY MOMENT ON AN ANONYMOUS CALL AND TAKE YOUR KIDS AWAY FOREVER IN SOME CASES. A MALICIOUS CALL TO CHILD SERVICES CAN DO THIS, AND HAS DONE SO.

PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND REMOTE AREAS THAT HAVE CHILDREN AND HAVE NOT REGISTERED THEM ARE SAFE. CHILD SERVICES CAN NOT BREAK UP THOSE FAMILIES BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LEGAL GROUNDS TO DO SO. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED (GIVEN AWAY) TO THE STATE.

WHAT KIND OF BIZARRE SOCIETY HAVE WE CREATED WHERE MANDATORY DAMAGE TO CHILDREN IS REQUIRED OF US? AND WHERE WE ARE “FORCED” TO GIVE AWAY OUR CHILDREN. NOT A VERY ENLIGHTENED APPROACH.

ON ONE HAND, THE VACCINES MAKE BILLIONS FOR THE MANUFACTURERS AND DOWN THAT FOOD CHAIN, AND THE STATE USES YOUR KIDS TO BOLSTER ITS BOTTOM LINE. A BOND IS CREATED ON THE CHILD THAT IS USED FOR DEBT PURPOSES FOR THE STATE.

IN BOTH CASES, IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY.

SO WHAT’S NEXT?

I FIGURE THE BIG CHANGE COMING WILL ALTER THESE INEQUITIES AND STOP THIS MADNESS OF GREED. AND I TRULY HOPE THAT IS THE CASE. TIME WILL TELL BUT I HAVE FAITH.

I AM TEMPTED GREATLY TO COMMENT ON THE POLITICAL CIRCUS EVER PRESENT IN THE SPOTLIGHT, BUT I THINK FOX AND THE GANG ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB OF UNCOVERING AND COVERING THE NEWS AT IT HAPPENED AND AS IT IS HAPPENING.

ON THE RV FRONT, THERE HAVE BEEN A PLETHORA OF TIMINGS GIVEN, AND STILL NOTHING. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I DO NOT KNOW BUT I DO KNOW THAT ALREADY A GREAT MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED ON THE RELEASE SIDE WITH THE MAJOR TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS THAT ARE HERE FOR THIS TIME AND PERFORMING THE RELEASES. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT FUNDS WILL NOT BE RELEASED.

THIS IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THE MOMENT, AND THE NEXT DAYS WILL SEE THE CHANGE HAPPENING FOR US. IN THE MEANTIME MY GREAT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ONCE AGAIN IN SAVING GREG. HE WENT IN FOR THE MRI AND THE PROBLEMS WERE IDENTIFIED, AND HE HAS UNDERGONE A PROCEDURE THAT SAVED HIS LIFE.

I WISH WE COULD HELP MORE BUT GOD WILLING WE WILL OVER TIME. ALL WE NEED ARE THE RESOURCES TO DO THAT AND WE WILL HAVE THOSE VERY SHORTLY.

GOD BLESS AND THANKS AGAIN.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 9, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

A lot of narrative has been circulating for quite some time about the, now 90,000 plus, sealed indictments due to be served as a prerequisite of the GCR. Along with the indictments, mention of Military Tribunals performing the adjudication proceedings is suggested. But what is the reality of both, what is their function and how do they work?

Prosecutors generally don't call for grand juries until they're confident in the strength of their case. The grand jury does not determine guilt or innocence, but only whether there is probable cause to believe that a crime was committed and that a specific person or persons committed it. If the grand jury finds probable cause to exist, then it will return a written statement of the charges called an "indictment." After that, the accused will go to trial.

The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the federal government to seek an indictment from a grand jury in order to prosecute someone for a felony or "otherwise infamous" crime. Since an indictment comes after a grand jury but typically before an arrest, it may be "sealed" for however much time is needed to prevent the defendant or other suspects from fleeing, destroying evidence, or otherwise evading justice. The grand jury requirement is not extended to the states, but many states follow a similar procedure for the prosecution of serious felonies (and some misdemeanors).

When suspects are charged with lesser crimes (such as misdemeanors or lower-level felonies), the process generally begins with the prosecutor filing a criminal complaint, often following an arrest and only when there is probable cause for the charges. Some courts use preliminary hearings instead of grand juries to determine probable cause for more serious criminal charges, where judges decide whether there is enough evidence for the case to go to trial.

A grand jury indictment is the product of sworn witness testimony and/or physical evidence, analyzed by a grand jury made up of local citizens. The grand jury's role is to determine whether there is in fact probable cause (not guilt) for criminal charges, which generally carries much more weight than a simple criminal complaint.

Grand juries are convened in secrecy and usually don't involve judges or defense lawyers. So information accumulated through testimony to a grand jury is only relevant to the decision being made, by the grand jury, to move forward to a prosecution status. All wrong doing and evidence will be presented in the trial forum.

Defendants may choose to waive their right to a grand jury if the prosecutor is offering an attractive plea bargain, but doing so amounts to an agreement with the prosecution that it has enough evidence to take the case to trial.

It hasn’t made any sense to me how there could be that many indictments. The resources required to compile the adequate amount of evidence to be presented to, or considered by, a grand jury seems like it would be massive. Who has been writing those checks to pay for all the legal pretrial presentation material? Turns out you only have enough information to create probable cause when a crime has been committed. Makes more sense, but still, the man hours alone must be in billions.

Is corruption really worse than ever or have we become more adept in finding it? The past few decades have witnessed an unending series of criminal indictments against mayors, county executives, state legislators and members of Congress. To be clear, the fact that more of these abuses are coming to light is a good thing. Officials who misuse public funds or otherwise break the law should be held accountable.

We find ourselves faced with the question, is this sort of corruption worse than it used to be or is something wrong with the psyche of all these leaders that lead them to risk career and reputation on what seem like inexplicable acts of stupidity?

It’s the way political power affects the people who gain it. They get access to power, and they begin to feel entitled. It’s just being brought into the open in a way that it rarely was before, and it has become more socially unacceptable when it is revealed. We pin them for it far more than we used to because people are less willing to let it slide.

Military tribunals in the United States are military courts designed to try members of enemy forces during wartime, operating outside the scope of conventional criminal and civil proceedings. The judges are military officers and fulfill the role of jurors. Military tribunals are distinct from court-martials.

A military tribunal is an inquisitorial system based on charges brought by military authorities, prosecuted by a military authority, judged by military officers, and sentenced by military officers against a member of an enemy army.

A military tribunal or commission is most usually used to refer to a court that asserts jurisdiction over persons who are members of an enemy army, are held in military custody, and are accused of a violation of the laws of war. The notion or suggestion that these indictments will be heard by a military tribunal or commission doesn’t seem to fit unless it is a violation of the “laws of war” or a particular civilians’ action is considered working with the enemy.

Military tribunals, generally speaking, do not assert jurisdiction over people who are acknowledged to be civilians who are alleged to have broken civil or criminal laws. However, military tribunals are sometimes used to try individuals not affiliated with a particular state's military who are nonetheless accused of being combatants and acting in violation of the laws of war.

“The law of war refers to the component of international law that regulates the conditions for war (jus ad bellum) and the conduct of warring parties (jus in bello). Laws of war define sovereignty and nationhood, states and territories, occupation, and other critical terms of international law”.

Keep in mind, this revalued currency and a new financial system cannot be placed in the hands of those who corrupted the current one. They have to be taken out of the picture or at least put under control first.

Understanding the process of how indictments and a military tribunal work brings up the question of how 90,000 plus indictments can functionally be issued. Indictments are not necessarily a warrant for arrest and only under extreme conditions can a military tribunal prosecute a civilian.

Considering these indictments span over multiple countries, in what venues will they be heard? This is just an example of how the U.S. Judicial system works; how do other countries’ establish venue or jurisdiction? Has a Grand Jury been established to hear these cases? If so, who called for the Grand jury? Who is in charge of appointing the jury?

Here is a big question, what is the pecking order for serving these indictments? Will they start at the top of the food change with the most notable individuals and allow the shock factor to trickle down to those who might have otherwise attempted to fool a grand jury inquisition or will they start at the lower levels and hope for individuals to roll over on those up the food chain? It is all about the cause and effect the powers-to-be are after.

Too many questions and not enough answers. As these and more questions become self-evident we will see a GCR. In other words we shouldn’t even have to ask the questions, the answers should be evident for all to see.

All the mechanisms required to engage the GCR/RV are functional and in place, and the only thing holding it up is the geo-political activity. The whip-lash from indictments being served both politically and economically and how the narrative will be delivered to the public is where things are stalled.
To explain something before the fact is a reason. To explain something after the fact is an excuse. There is a fine line between reason and excuse.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to
time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

For more information on how indictments work, send a request subject line “Indictments” to replytodjpost@gmail.com and I will send you a copy of the “Handbook for Federal Grand Jury “that explains the process.
For information on how a Military Tribunal functions, send a request subject line ”Tribunal”. Read this information and decide for yourself if we are being served up a reason or an excuse.

DJ

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at
replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

Rayelan wrote:Our World Needs Inspired Writers Like the Ones We Have at RMN

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Sunday, 9-Jun-2019
www.rumormillnews.com

I bet many of you have wondered, "Where do all these people i.e. RMN Agents, come from?

They come from the ranks of our readers and our Junior RMN site...

If the person has his/her own website... we ask them for the url and many times we are so impressed that we ask them to jump aboard immediately.

If you think you have what it takes... email me and tell me why you want to be an RMN agent?

RMN agents supply the written material for our website... our readers help me pay the bills of our website... and right now I haver over $500.00 in bills that are over due, and have $7.00 to pay them with.

I am hoping that our much loved readers will donate to pay the bills associated with RMN.

TRANSLATION,
Our regular readers have caught on that scammers like the ZAP Poopness team are nothing but bullshitters and because of this, two things have happened;
1. A lot of readers have gone missing.
2. Therefor our donations have dropped significantly.
So we need fresh new writers....

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Poop3

ZAP wrote:IN THE MEANTIME MY GREAT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ONCE AGAIN IN SAVING GREG. HE WENT IN FOR THE MRI AND THE PROBLEMS WERE IDENTIFIED, AND HE HAS UNDERGONE A PROCEDURE THAT SAVED HIS LIFE. 

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Sob2

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wow! Raye has some gall eh? Demanding that readers pay her bills in the same sentence as trying to bring in new content creators. YIKES!!!
No wonder people are not visiting RMN like they used to. The begging on that site borders on criminal!

Begs for money to pay for server but buys recliner... laughs her way to the bank!

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Older_woman_laughing

4-truth

4-truth

Rayelan didn't pay for the RMN server, but spent the DONATED money on personal stuff like;
* Recliner
* Food
* Rent for her home
* Power bill, although the server is NOT located in her home. But she acknowledged that she has multiple electric heaters which she "forgets" to turn off.
* Overdraft charges and late fees since she frequently "forgets" to pay her bills.
* Gas and frequent repairs for her personal vehicle (an old Jeep). 
* All her medical and doctors expenses. 
* Her medication.
* Her special (electrolytes ?)  bottled water.
* The painting of her house.
* Raye recently suggested that $700 went missing from the RMN paypal account, Hobie confirmed that this was NOT the case.

And I'm working from memory here, but I'm sure you must agree that most of these RMN expenses are unrelated to running RMN.

It appears that Raye is using RMN donations as her personal piggy bank.

She held a begging drive recently to pay for the RMN server and spent the money on a RECLINER !
Ashtabula must be missing its village idiot or does she think that ALL RMN readers are idiots ?

POOFness for JUNE 9: Learn To Be a Shill Recliner2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum