Latest topics
» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stay Focused
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Guardian Angels and Mysterious Light Beings Caught on Camera
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO appears on screen during newscast in Argentina plus MORE
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vast freshwater reservoir found under the ocean
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bizarre Circle Of Light Spotted During Flight From Australia to London
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch night launch of SpaceX Falcon Heavy June 24
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What caused the MOON to look like the SUN! - Unedited Beautiful Photograph
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP 8 Must-See Sky Events For July 2019
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Creature Caught On Livestream During A Storm At South Haven Lighthouse in Michigan
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-24-19… “Khazarian mafia’s Satanic summer solstice Iran sacrifice backfires big time”
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle-Blower Julian Assange’s Extradition Hearing is Scheduled for February
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN (?) 23: Get up, Stand up! & Send Us Your Money!!
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by ReneGade

» DARK JOURNALIST & GRAHAM HANCOCK RECORDED LIVE: ANCIENT LOST CIVILIZATION CATACLYSM: AMERICA BEFORE!
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Sparticles Wood, nr Netherme-on-the-Hill, Surrey.
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » RENEGADE » How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike

How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike Empty How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:18 pm

ReneGade

ReneGade
After I learned HOW TO manifest "luck", life was never the same for me.
Remember, INTENTION IS CAUSE.

How to manifest "luck",

• Visualize what it is you want and do this in great detail.
  • Have no fear or doubt that it will happen
  • Do all YOU can to make it happen.
  • Meditate and share with the Universe what it is you want to happen. Express gratitude in advance "for what you're about to receive".
  • Have patience..... Sometimes performing miracles takes a bit longer. But expect it to happen.

• See this as a game, don't be serious about the outcome.

-------------------------

This is a true story.
How luck gave me my Harley Davidson motorbike
One warm summer  day, back in Holland, I joined the Amsterdam Harley Davidson club. There was one minor problem, I did not own a Harley, but I was determined to get one.
However, (older) used ones sold for around the $6,500 and since I was "married with children", as hard as I looked, I could not find a spare $6,500....
Of course that did not stop me.

Here is what happened next;
My wife subscribed to a typical women magazine, full of crafts and other articles that appealed to her.
In the back of the magazine was a small section where you could place free "WANTED" advertisements for when you were looking for those hard to find collector items. And my intuition told me to place an ad. I procrastinated but my intuition kept nagging me to place this free ad and since I had nothing to lose I eventually did. To comply with the magazine terms, I posted: antique Harley Davidson parts WANTED
About a week or so later, I received a phone call and this nice lady said; I see that you're looking for Harley Davidson parts. We just bought this home and in the garage is a big pile of Harley Davidson parts, maybe a whole bike. The fellow we bought the house from said that someone had been renting part of the garage, but had moved out of the country and had left all of these parts behind. Apparently they have been there for many - many years. The nice lady continued; We like to clean up the garage, so why don't you come over and see if this is what you want.

I said; YES Ma'am, I'll be right over.....

The "pile of parts" were a 1942 Harley Davidson and it looked like it was all there. It was all hand painted in all colors of the rainbow, terrible looking and ugly doesn't describe it.
The nice lady said: Would you pay $140 for everything or is that too much.....
And I said: No ma'am, I gladly pay the $140, considering that I have a bunch of work ahead of me, it needs a paint job plus  assembling it all back together.
I quickly paid her, loaded it all up and hauled it home. Over the winter I put it all back together and it started first try.
The only thing missing was the tail light !
One of the people I knew had a paint booth and did a great job repainting the bike as a favor.

And after putting it all back together, we toured all around Western Europe on this bike, hauling the wife on the back and the kids in the sidecar. I now had my $6,500 bike.
Total cost ? About $200....

I sold the bike when we moved to Canada and it paid for all our moving expenses, including airfare for four and moving all our belongings by ship.
If I had NOT listened to my intuition, I would not have come across the bike.

--

My graphics are intentionally not PC, so I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended yet with my graphics, please be patient and I will get to you shortly....  

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I love this story ReneGade!
Great reminder to us all to listin to that inner voice.. It is there to guide us!

ReneGade

ReneGade
YES, I can vouch for that. We must ALWAYS listen to our intuition, that's one of the ways how the spirit world communicates with us.

I have noticed that very few people pay attention to their intuition or even ignore it, they call it FREE WILL !
Yet, the opposite is true as well, when you start paying attention, it will grow stronger and more frequent.

Here is another true example of that.
I had an important meeting and had to drive about two hours to meet the client. 
While getting into my car, my intuition warned me that I would get a "blown out tire".
But since the car radio warned me about the twice yearly time change, it meant that I was running an hour late. So I forgot about the tire and was driving 90 miles an hour to make up for lost time, steering with one hand while reading my notes with the other.

Suddenly my intuition (my heavenly helpers) warned me that the tire was going to pop NOW.
So, I put my papers down,  put both hands on the steering wheel and slowed down to about 50 miles an hour..
And that's when the tire popped !

Since I was warned, I did not panic, I calmly pulled over to the shoulder and changed the tire.
My customer figured that I didn't take the time change into account so he had a leisurely lunch while waiting for me.
It truly shows NEVER to ignore your intuition, your heavenly helpers truly have your best interest in mind. 
They love us.....

------------------------------------------

My graphics are intentionally not PC, so I would like to apologise to anyone I have not offended yet with my graphics, please be patient and I will get to you shortly....  

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum