Latest topics
» Beer Company Makes Edible Six-Pack Rings That Feed, Rather Than Kill Marine Life
Today at 4:46 am by NanneeRose

» 7 Reasons to Start Drinking Cannabis Tea
Today at 4:44 am by NanneeRose

» The Best Sources of Protein - You'll Never Guess The Three Items Not On This List
Today at 4:43 am by NanneeRose

» BREAKING - SHOTS FIRED! #NODAPL BACKWATER BRIDGE STANDING ROCK
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Jan 20 - May Have Riots, Civil Unrest, and Chaos in America
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Flem Ath - Antarctica the Lost Continent of Atlantis
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Jan. 4th
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by Red Panda

» POOFness for JAN 16: GET HAPPY (and throw some more donations my way)
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Crack In The Earth Opens Up In Northern Cape, South Africa
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “A Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy”
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Effect of Aluminum in Vaccines on Humans
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Message for the 1st Wave: Phase 2
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Three Bright Objects Falling From the Sky Over Florida
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Colima Volcano, Mexico Again! and MORE
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Twin Comets Fulfilling the Last Hopi Prophecy plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising ~ the Farm Bureau DIGITAL RAT
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Hat Dark Hat Q&A 1-16-17
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tribute to Light worker Julien Wells, who transitioned on January 14, 2017
Yesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shooting at Miami's Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Leaves Many Wounded
Yesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hero Who Exposed CIA Infiltration and Manipulation Of Media Found Dead
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» National Academy of Sciences Issues Landmark Statement on Medical Cannabis
Yesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr: CDC an “edifice of fraud”
Yesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet Honda/Solar Eruptions
Yesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cosmic Abandonment
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Stone Instruments Keep Being Discovered in Vietnam
Yesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update 1/16/2017
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ABE FROMAN ~ Gary Larrabee - Scam Peddler
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kyrgyzstan: Boeing 747 crashes into village
Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com

IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:41 am

ymoilman2

IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com

10-31-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman I have zero intel & don't expect any until after the elections, not until around the 9th or the 10th. I was asked to step away from the intel until after the elections, so I have. I don't expect the RV until the 17th or closer to the 23rd, this is what I am being told. Everything is happening like we need it to. It's all good, moving in the right direction....where we need to be.

10-31-2012 Intel Guru TerryK WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT [TUESDAY] AS I WAS TOLD OR TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY] WHEN THE MARKET OPENS. ITS THAT CLOSE A LOT GOING ON BEHIND THE BIG PICTURE.

10-31-2012 Intel Guru Blaino Getting NOTHING today from all the regular contacts...just like yesterday...Which as Charlie Chan might have said on the silver screen 7 decades ago, "leaves two possibilities: "The first is the easily acceptable "Nothing IS happening"...period. The other choice is that what ever IS happening is at levels that have such security and involve such people of high position that even the best contacts are uninformed or denied access to the meetings, schedules and topics of discussion. I am informed from my Primary sources that this is in fact our scenario. Clearly, "S", "M", and people in the top levels of the USG, the GOI, and IMF, ET AL, are honing the point of the spear. Methinks this might possibly be the calm before the hurricane of worldwide paradigm change that is in the offing! Stay grounded NOW! We got thru all the crappola...and NOW...We ARE CLOSE!!!!

10-30-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Great news today!! It looks Iraq has made some real progress and their efforts to work on bilateral relations with Kuwait have not gone unnoticed. Iraq will be released from Chapter VII. It's being worked on behind the scenes as we speak. They are not out yet but eventually they will be and sooner rather than later it appears. This marks an important milestone in the restoration of Iraq’s normalized ties to the international community. The removal of the Chapter VII Charter of the UN is a significant step in returning Iraq to the legal and international standing it held prior to the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. This announcement comes 4 days after the UN Compensations Commission on the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait announced the allocation of $1.09 billion to compensate 5 Kuwaiti "governmental" companies which remain nameless. Once finalized, their removal from Chapter VII will be a meritorious accomplishment for the country of Iraq and for investors a sign that Iraq is on a general road to economic recovery.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ArqfiV4E

2 Re: IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks for bringing that over yman but :roll: I just dunno! These gurus must be getting tired of hearing themselves by now! I really hope this is done with soon but somehow I just don't think so

On the upside we have OOM to pop in to everyday to keep us cheered up! cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum