OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com Empty IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 am

ymoilman2

IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com

10-31-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman I have zero intel & don't expect any until after the elections, not until around the 9th or the 10th. I was asked to step away from the intel until after the elections, so I have. I don't expect the RV until the 17th or closer to the 23rd, this is what I am being told. Everything is happening like we need it to. It's all good, moving in the right direction....where we need to be.

10-31-2012 Intel Guru TerryK WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT [TUESDAY] AS I WAS TOLD OR TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY] WHEN THE MARKET OPENS. ITS THAT CLOSE A LOT GOING ON BEHIND THE BIG PICTURE.

10-31-2012 Intel Guru Blaino Getting NOTHING today from all the regular contacts...just like yesterday...Which as Charlie Chan might have said on the silver screen 7 decades ago, "leaves two possibilities: "The first is the easily acceptable "Nothing IS happening"...period. The other choice is that what ever IS happening is at levels that have such security and involve such people of high position that even the best contacts are uninformed or denied access to the meetings, schedules and topics of discussion. I am informed from my Primary sources that this is in fact our scenario. Clearly, "S", "M", and people in the top levels of the USG, the GOI, and IMF, ET AL, are honing the point of the spear. Methinks this might possibly be the calm before the hurricane of worldwide paradigm change that is in the offing! Stay grounded NOW! We got thru all the crappola...and NOW...We ARE CLOSE!!!!

10-30-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Great news today!! It looks Iraq has made some real progress and their efforts to work on bilateral relations with Kuwait have not gone unnoticed. Iraq will be released from Chapter VII. It's being worked on behind the scenes as we speak. They are not out yet but eventually they will be and sooner rather than later it appears. This marks an important milestone in the restoration of Iraq’s normalized ties to the international community. The removal of the Chapter VII Charter of the UN is a significant step in returning Iraq to the legal and international standing it held prior to the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. This announcement comes 4 days after the UN Compensations Commission on the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait announced the allocation of $1.09 billion to compensate 5 Kuwaiti "governmental" companies which remain nameless. Once finalized, their removal from Chapter VII will be a meritorious accomplishment for the country of Iraq and for investors a sign that Iraq is on a general road to economic recovery.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ArqfiV4E

2IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com Empty Re: IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks for bringing that over yman but :roll: I just dunno! These gurus must be getting tired of hearing themselves by now! I really hope this is done with soon but somehow I just don't think so IQD UPDATE Found At DinarGuru.com 2071176553

On the upside we have OOM to pop in to everyday to keep us cheered up! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ☀ ☀ ☀

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum