Latest topics
» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & the "R" word!
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets of San Juan Into Battle Zone
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mission to the Moon that made us think (and kept us all quiet) 'Remembering Apollo'
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! part 2 by Mark Alexander P.C.
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 19, 2019
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by ReneGade

» #QTard Drama Theater - “The List of Names will be Staggering" plus more
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie

Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Mandy Froelich

• Jun 16, 2019

Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie Family-vacationing-flipped-off-monkey-selfie

(TMU) — While vacationing in Bali, a family from Queensland, Australia learned the hard way to never trust a monkey. The family of five was wandering through Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali, when a monkey joined in on the group selfie and flipped its middle finger at the lens. The laughable event has since gone viral.
According to the Daily Mail, parents Judy and Simon—along with their three kids—spent one of their vacation days exploring Monkey Forest. While strolling through the popular tourist destination, they asked a local guide to take some photos. Only later did they realize a monkey had flipped off the camera while the photos were being taken.

Credit: Caters News Agency
Judy recalled that, as the family looked at the photograph, they all burst out laughing. “We were only in Bali for a week and thought it would be fun to go on a day tour around Bali,” she said.

“As part of the tour, we went to the monkey forest. I thought it would be a fun experience. While we were there, a guide offered to take our photo. But as he did, a monkey suddenly came in front of the camera.”

“The guide had peanuts in his hand and then began feeding him. It was really funny. As I was flicking through the photos afterwards, I noticed that in one of them the monkey was actually giving us the finger.
I showed my husband and we both started laughing. We thought it was hilarious. The monkey definitely had a cheeky persona going on. We had such a great time there and these funny photos made it even better.”
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie Bali-7
Though the priceless snap was captured in December of 2018, the cheeky photo was only recently shared online.
“I posted the photo to my Facebook and Instagram and all my family and friends thought it was hilarious. The experience was one of the highlights of our trip, and the photo itself is something we can look back on to remember forever.”
Judy said the image was one of the highlights of the entire trip and she hopes to return to Bali with her family soon.

MORE HERE: https://themindunleashed.com/2019/06/family-flipped-off-monkey-selfie.html

Thanks to: https://themindunleashed.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum