Latest topics
» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare George Adamski UFO Sightings From The Archive They Said Didn't Exist
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on the Niles Heckman Podcast
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Dayton Ohio plus MORE
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near-Death Experiences May Reveal Glimpses Of Afterlife
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Theory Suggests We Live in a Gigantic Higher Dimensional Black Hole
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» CANADA’S TRUDEAU DECLARES CLIMATE EMERGENCY… THEN APPROVES MAJOR OIL PIPELINE
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nebra Sky-Disc - Howard Crowhurst
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Six Million Euros Flying House
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Royals - The Last People That Should Be Commemorating The War Dead
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System is Eclipsing our Sun plus MORE
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boy Doing His Homework Under a Streetlight Goes Viral, and a Millionaire Takes Notice
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Alsace, France
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light… EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…

Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…
Posted on 2012/10/30
This is probably a short post. It’s sort of a channeled post, but I’m not sure exactly where it’s going, or how it’s going.

Every four years in the U.S., it becomes “massive political baloney and presidential election time”. So this year is another one.

There’s always a bunch of things and people to vote for. Most who read this can likely “guess” who I have voted for this year, in the presidential part. Yes, I’ve already voted. So much quieter and less cluttered than on the actual “election day”. That’s my take on it. Vote early, and vote often! (sorry, they actually only let you vote once here).

My parents told me once that around Kennedy/Nixon election, there was a comedian who parodied certain radio (or TV) ads that encouraged “getting out to vote”. It said, “Please get out to vote. Vote for the Kennedy of your choice, but vote.”

Now I do things this way. The last few elections I know very little about the actual details about the candidates. Sometimes I read a few things. But in the end, I follow this guideline…

“Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…”

So whoever shows up using Higher Guidance (with the Light), whoever appears to my Higher Discernment to be working “with the Light”, and would assist bringing more Light to the planet, that’s who I vote for.

That’s all I can say right now. You can read tonnes of articles about this one, that one, this other one, that other one. And that’s great, if that’s your thing.

But for me it’s simple…

“Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…”

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum