Latest topics
» Ellen Ratner Describes Meeting with Julian Assange – Seth Rich
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0022) David Wilcock & Corey Goode : Partners in slime
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Gratitude Can Rewire Your Brain for Happiness and Success
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prophecy Alert: Neuralink The War Against Humanity Goes Mainstream
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 7-22-19… “Nuremberg 2.0 hearings to be broadcast live on the Internet”
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - The Last Generation and the First Generation
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 22, 2019
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyToday at 9:43 am by ReneGade

» POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by 4-truth

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing Part 1&2
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Dr. Dave Janda… ‘The Shot Heard Around The World Will Unite The People'”
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It’s 2019. Why Haven’t Humans Gone Back to the Moon Since the Apollo Missions?
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE: Cornell Professor Dave Collum Goes Deep On ‘Conspiracy Theories’ – 9/11, Epstein, Pizzagate, JFK, & The Vegas Shooting
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Acetaminophen—Not Worth the Risk
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Westbury White Horse, Nr Bratton, Wiltshire
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Japan Have Their Own Version Of Area 51?
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hovering crystal shape UFO caught on live TV plus MORE
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Mistakes - Gigi Young
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystical Discoveries of the Aboriginal Rock Art of Australia
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Earth TILT during Aphelion? - Lady captures BIZARRE glowing sky AFTER dark!
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached “Epic Proportions”
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » RENEGADE » I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....

I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ReneGade

ReneGade
I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... Intuition2a

The importance of trusting your intuition.

-------------------------

Just like you have anti-social (= evil) people, I have no doubt that you can have evil possessions as well. Most people will agree with that.
This is a true story.

My new car really tried to kill me....
Over the years, I have always had good luck with all the vehicles I owned, even the used ones. I can look at a car and either feel good or feel uneasy.

And than it happened, I invalidated my intuition.
One of the boys I went to school with was born on the same day as me, so it was understandable that we had become quite close. He contacted me when we were both in our late twenties and told me that he was selling Renault cars now for a local dealer and that I should buy one. As fate would have it, somebody had rear ended the car I loved at a traffic light, so coincidentally I was in he market for a new car.

Well, I selected a new Renault car and struck a deal with him. However, rather than getting this new car that I had selected, due to a mix-up, I ended up with another (also new) similar car. I took one look at this car and instantly had bad feelings. 
And if it wasn't for my friend the salesman, I would not have taken the car.

And right from the start, I realized that this car and I would never get along. Over the two months that I owned this car, the following happened;

• Daily. I had to cross a busy intersection on my way to work and frequently when I did this, the engine would stall in the intersection, leaving me in the middle of traffic.
  • One time, while crossing a busy highway, the seat came loose from the frame and I fell backwards.
  • During a heavy rainstorm, the driver-side windshield wiper came off, never to be seen again. Because of this, driving home was extremely dangerous.
  • Another time, also during heavy rain, the manual transmission was stuck in neutral when I stopped for a traffic light and whatever I did, I could not get it in gear. I ended up hitch-hiking home and was soaking wet. Yet, the next day when we went to pick up the car, it shifted smoothly.
  • Then one day, while crossing train tracks at night, it stalled in the middle of the tracks. I told my wife, let's leave the car on the tracks, a train will come by any minute and take care of the problem. In Holland, trains run on a 15 minute schedule. As "luck" would have it, several people showed up out of nowhere and pushed the car off the tracks before the train came by.

• Then one day, the car stalled again and while trying to restart it, it caught on fire. I calmly walked over to the nearest house and asked the lady to phone the fire department. She said; No need, you're in luck, they're already there and have extinguished the fire. When I walked back to the car, the chief said, we had a false alarm and were on the way back when we saw your car on fire.

And that all happened in only the two months that I owned the car !

Since the dealer was unwilling to do anything about this, I took him to court. And since I had everything well documented, the dealer lost the case and was ordered to supply a new car. When the judge told him this. the dealer turned purple and died shortly after of a heart attack. Karma works in mysterious ways.
However, I did get my new car and it was good to me for as long as I owned it. That car (also a Renault) and I got along well.

And then one day I saw my lemon car in a mall parking lot. I told the driver that I owned the car before him and asked him how he liked the car.
He said; the best car I ever owned....

I don't get along with all people and cars are no different. NEVER invalidate your intuition.

I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me.... Intuition2

--

My graphics are intentionally non PC, so I would like to apologize to anyone who does not feel triggered by them.
Please be patient and I will get to you shortly....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum