Latest topics
» New AI Can Figure Out What You Look Like Just From The Sound Of Your Voice
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are You Ready for This -- 2.0 by Anna Von Reitz
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FLASHBACK: Vanity Fair Article Suggests Epstein’s Clients Included Queen Elizabeth plus MORE
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 5:21 am by bs4ever

» Mark Z aka Mark Zerfoss - Dinar Scammer -Drug Bust Update
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G threatens weather forecasting
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Layout of historic Nubian city revealed
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» The number of global earthquakes is three times above normal
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Excellent triangular UFO sighted over Fontana,CA plus MORE
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt opens unusual 'bent' pyramid to visitors
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawsuit Claims Julian Assange Confirmed DNC Emails Received From Seth Rich – Not a Russian Hack…
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUL 15: Fake Lapis Update By Zap FRAUDkowski
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT & BLACK ETS - Corey Notso Goode, Peter Maxwell Slattery, & Barry Littleton
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CHAOS In France As Yellow Vests Take To The Streets On Bastille Day!
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are You Ready For This? by Anna Von Reitz
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! by Mark Alexander P.C.
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Award Winning Journalist Exposes Wifi Disaster in Canadian Public School that Injured Dozens of Children
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ LISA RENEE: “Nibiru” plus MORE
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 41 Interesting Facts About the World That Will Surprise the Most Intelligent People
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein’s New Mexico ranch linked to investigation plus MORE
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Alexa, How Do We Subvert Big Tech’s Orwellian Internet-of-Things Surveillance?”
With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012

With Love from Gaia POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
With Love from Gaia
POSTED ON OCTOBER 31, 2012

Dearest Children of My Heart,
A tandem work is in progress. Much is being released and surfacing and is due now for it’s clearing. Fear not, for it is time, the time of change. The waters of Life are flowing in directions now that have been blocked for many moons and the forces of Nature as well as the Star Realms are working in conjunction with the Divine Plan. Take Heart and be in Peace.
Trusting in yourselves and your sacred hearts is all important now. Your radiance is gleaming across the Universe in vast proportions. So many Light Beings are with you all now. Their numbers are ever-growing. So many are on board and all is well. Center inside, find that calm and serene space of Love within you.
I am with You, Creator and the heavens are with you all. Let go of all fears and walls that may keep you in check and judgement of others. You are not alone, you never were. Many star nations are in tasks so very great and you the starseeds and wayshowers are such an important part of this grand time.
Time moves quickly and onward you go….I am well and we are ascending in perfect unision!
You are Loved and admired by many. I Love You as I am your Mother and I hold you close in my heart always. Be strong dear Children, we are going Home in Love and as One.
With Love, Gaia

Thanks to: http://lovingthehumangrace.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum