Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/6bXqAF9S0KY

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? AGF-l7_PWtYQSrdBERP7hqM3K0fdA_76rKtGg7It9w=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
The Hidden Underbelly 2.0
Published on Jun 19, 2019

This footage was posted by the YouTube channel Fundacja Nautilus with the following story. The family noticed in the sky full of clouds (from the eastern side) which was getting red at the time when the sun had already set and the moon (from the west side) was completely obscured by the clouds. In which appeared the shadows of five (red) large points of light which broke around, they were really beautiful so I stared, I forgot about recording this, then they disappeared and what appeared was this light that I recorded. Zona with children saw that in the stream of light had pulled something into the mountains, I was focused on the camera so I did not notice this. This is the second such case in the previous year also in the early summer, but the objects were small and fast, they combined into one, several times. I was hoping for a video that will be good enough, but I was wrong. I do not have the right programs to hear it, I just cut out the sound. SOURCE: Fundacja Nautilus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_lo...

***** UPDATE ABOUT THIS FOOTAGE ***** What this could have been was a light beam from the Rammstein concert that was taking place in Rudolf-Harbig Stadion in Dresden at the same. Thanks to Jeroen Jarino for bringing this to my attention and i will be leaving the video up as even though we now know what the "Beam Of Light" is the footage is still beautiful Music Credit: CO.AG Music

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum