Latest topics
» Richard Dolan 'This Leak Is The BIGGEST Disclosure of the Century'
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Was Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Beyond Barronsland – 11th Book by TS Caladan
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Key Witness in Harvey Weinstein Trial Hit by Car and Hospitalized
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 6:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - THIS OUTBREAK JUST TOOK SOME BIZARRE NEW TURNS plus MORE
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO SIGHTING TAKEN OVER SYDNEY AUSTRAILIA plus MORE
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Israel And Mass Censorship - David Icke
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» French rock inscription mystery finally solved
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secret door discovered in House of Commons
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» "The truth about mobile phone and wireless radiation" -- Dr Devra Davis
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» MEET NAOMI SEIBT – THE 19-YEAR-OLD, BLOND ANTIDOTE TO GRETA THUNBERG
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Dr Henry Niman - Could Coronavirus Already Be All Over The US?
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch "Da Vinci Glow" On Moon At Sunset This Week
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Bank Bailout Coming Because of China Virus
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - The Viral Pro-Trump QAnon Conspiracy Is Mutating for 2020 plus more
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Reports, Early and Contemporary: Interview with Peter Davenport. T'he Richard Dolan Show.
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Again UFO Shoots Up Into Space! plus MORE
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic'

Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' Empty Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic' Psychic

Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic'

Posted on Monday, 17 June, 2019

The Democratic candidate has made some rather startling claims. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Michigan congressional candidate Kevin Seamon has made some rather peculiar claims about his past.
Seamon, who unsuccessfully ran against Tim Kelly for the 94th District seat of the Michigan House of Representatives back in 2016, has now announced his candidacy for the 2020 election.

While there may not seem to be anything unusual about that, Seamon has since released a statement containing some very unusual claims about his time working for the US government.

"In the last election, I wasn't allowed to use my Military Title as I am Sr. Commander Commando Legionnaire Kevin Christopher Seamon of the United States Military in Saginaw, Michigan," he wrote.

"I am also Federal Agent White Knight 196."

"James Bond is 007. I am 196. I am a Real Life Government Psychic."

When quizzed further, he stated that he was "trying to come out in the open about what I do."

How these claims will impact his chances of winning the vote however remains unclear.

Source: Mlive.com

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum