Latest topics
» The Coming Techno Apocalypse
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOKE IRRATIONALITY IS UNDERMINING CIVILIZATION
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES : S.KOREA CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR BY 70% plus MORE
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER WALKDEN, MANCHESTER plus MORE
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hidden Underground Area 51 Base Entrances Discovered in Mountains
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops asteroid strike 'decision map'
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firm in new bid to remove Titanic artifacts
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sky Epiphany** Signs the PlanetX/Nibiru System is looming close plus MORE
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bring the Storm. by Anna Von Reitz
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Going To COVER IT ALL UP? plus more
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness Cannot Have Evolved
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombay Blood Group: The Real Universal Donor
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Parentectomy’, The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team’
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Feldman Says Netflix Rejected His Documentary for Being “Too Dangerous”
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shadow People - The Mysterious Dark Watchers
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?

A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  04_jf_pic5c

A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  Grotto1

https://youtu.be/4ntxqRnZnGo

he title of this video may will you with scepticism but hopefully also some intrigue because it’s something that I’ve been looking into since taking a closer look at the natural mound of limestone that sits inside the Great Pyramid. And before you dismiss the idea of mere fiction, please stick with me, hear me out and I’d urge you to watch to the end, because this is a new, original hypothesis and I really think it’s a major part of the Great Pyramid puzzle. A mound of worked limestone, also known as an inselberg, is what the Great Pyramid was built upon and although I have, in the past, speculated that it was possibly much taller, the generally accepted idea is that the peak of the mound is located just above the grotto, which is arguably the most mysterious and out of place chamber inside the Great Pyramid. After studying the interior deposits of the grotto, as well as the construction of the Well Shaft, I believe that the grotto is in fact the location of an ancient natural spring, inside the mound of limestone bedrock that sits at the bottom of the Great Pyramid. But why is this important? This spring, this source of water known as the grotto, could actually be the key to understanding how water got into the building sites of not just the Great Pyramid of Khufu, but also the Khafre Pyramid and the Pyramid of Menkaure. Watch this video now to learn about this new Great Pyramid hypothesis, please subscribe and please leave a comment below.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum