Latest topics
» Ellen Ratner Describes Meeting with Julian Assange – Seth Rich
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0022) David Wilcock & Corey Goode : Partners in slime
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Gratitude Can Rewire Your Brain for Happiness and Success
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prophecy Alert: Neuralink The War Against Humanity Goes Mainstream
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 7-22-19… “Nuremberg 2.0 hearings to be broadcast live on the Internet”
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - The Last Generation and the First Generation
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 22, 2019
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyToday at 9:43 am by ReneGade

» POOFness for JUL 21: Mister Blue Sky
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by 4-truth

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing Part 1&2
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Dr. Dave Janda… ‘The Shot Heard Around The World Will Unite The People'”
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It’s 2019. Why Haven’t Humans Gone Back to the Moon Since the Apollo Missions?
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE: Cornell Professor Dave Collum Goes Deep On ‘Conspiracy Theories’ – 9/11, Epstein, Pizzagate, JFK, & The Vegas Shooting
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Acetaminophen—Not Worth the Risk
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Westbury White Horse, Nr Bratton, Wiltshire
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Japan Have Their Own Version Of Area 51?
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Hovering crystal shape UFO caught on live TV plus MORE
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Mistakes - Gigi Young
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystical Discoveries of the Aboriginal Rock Art of Australia
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Earth TILT during Aphelion? - Lady captures BIZARRE glowing sky AFTER dark!
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California’s Homeless Crisis Has Reached “Epic Proportions”
Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » RENEGADE » Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen !

Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ReneGade

ReneGade
NOTE: For the record, this happened approximately 26 years ago and is shared only to clarify how this came about.

Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! Universe2

Is intention truly cause ?

First some background;
When my only son was just an infant, his mother and I went through an ugly divorce. We had just moved to Canada from Holland and while I liked Canada and looked forward to starting a new life, she hated it and wanted to go back to Holland. This created unresolvable stress, which resulted in the divorce.

She promised that unless we moved back to Holland, she would not allow any contact between my son and me. And true to her word, she stopped virtually all contact for the next 17 years. Whenever I discovered where they lived, she would move again, eventually moving back to Holland.
To show how determined she was, my daughter told me later that they moved 23 times before she finished High School. And yet, I had never shown any hostility towards her or the kids.

When my son turned 18, because he was born in Canada. the Canadian Government, in their infinite wisdom, harassed me for back child support and presented me with a whopping bill,
When I questioned them, they explained that under the Canadian law, I was obligated to financially support him till the age of 35, as long as he was going to school. And since I had no contact with my son, I could not verify whether he actually was going to school or whether he was just "lazing around", as was reported to me by my daughter.
Those ever helpful [/sarcasm] Government Officials explained that the only way to cancel the debt and future obligations was if he died,  But in that case, they needed to see an official death certificate. And being an 18 year old, what were the chances of that happening ?

To show my frame of mind at the time (26 years ago),
as far as I was concerned I had written him off. since we had virtually no contact. The few times we met during his teenage years, I found him quite ignorant and full of hatred towards me.
Because of that, I wished to cut him out of my life completely and strongly thought of the benefits of no longer having him in my life. The situation did not enhance either of our lives.
Of course I was not actually going to kill him, especially since he now lived thousands of miles from where I live and I didn't have a clue of his whereabouts, other than he was in Holland.
But at the time and under the circumstances. I had strong feelings about this. 

To my amazement, very shortly thereafter I received the message that he had unexpectedly passed away at the age of 18, apparently he had a seizure in the bath tub and drowned. This happened on the other side of the world !
And I was actually mailed the official death certificate. The bottom line was, the Canadian Government canceled any debt related to my son, which was the only thing I strongly intended.

Coincidence ?
Or did my powerful intention cause this ?

As they say, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! Intention

The Universe does not recognize "right" or "wrong", this is a human idea, probably invented by the churches.

Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! Consequences2a

Be careful what you wish for, the Universe just might make it happen ! Universe

Last edited by ReneGade on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

My graphics are intentionally non PC, so I would like to apologize to anyone who does not feel triggered by them.
Please be patient and I will get to you shortly....

Enyiah

Enyiah
There is a difference between "feeling" a certain way and setting an "intention".  I do not believe you had "intention" for this to happen because you were "feeling" the way you did.  It is a sad situation altogether.  It is difficult to understand the reason "why" certain things happen the way they do.  Do not take the responsibility for this if it is not yours!  You know your own heart and it's none of my/our business.  I share from my limited perspective in the hope it can help relieve any feelings of 'guilt' you may or may not have. Take care.🙏

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

ReneGade

ReneGade
Thank you for your kind words.
Agreed that feeling and intention are different,  the way I see it, intention is based on a decision whereby feeling is mainly indecision or doubt.

Having gone through a Near Death Experience (NDE) myself, I have no doubt that he will be given another chance in his next life.

My graphics are intentionally non PC, so I would like to apologize to anyone who does not feel triggered by them.
Please be patient and I will get to you shortly....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum