Latest topics
» ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 11:51 am by RamblerNash

» Benjamin Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Devil With The Blue Dress
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy Times Showing crazy shies SECOND SUN visible plus MORE
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Merck’s 9-Year Long Whistleblower Fraud Lawsuit on the MMR Vaccine Finally Coming to a Resolution?
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Does U-turn over Purpose of Secretive UFO Program
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - Secret Government and hidden technologies
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK votes on Thursday: What you should know in 500 words
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Climate Change, Free Speech, & The Hijacking Of The Left - David Icke
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paging Mr Clinton Killed Epstein :) lol
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 2:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:44 am by RamblerNash

» Secrets Under the Antarctica Ice Revealed | What they do Not want You to Know
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - All Hands On Deck plus more
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Bon Jovi’s Foundation Builds 77 Homes for Homeless Veterans
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Anna von Reitz Reveals How The Queen and Vatican Own The U.S. Government | Robert David Steele
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 8:11 am by Em

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » BILL & SUSIE » A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NEW BOOK RELEASE FROM OUR  MEMBER BILL ZOLA!
CHECK IT OUT!

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  B153777e7dc34e15
A Love Forever Paperback
by  Bill Zola  (Author),     Monika Paleckaityte  (Author)  

This is the story of two people who lost the love of their lives and were guided together by their lovers to help each other heal and realize that there is no death and Love truly is Forever.

ORDER HERE:

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Forever-Monika-Paleckaityte/dp/1982224681/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bill+zola&qid=1562754635&s=gateway&sr=8-1

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purpz!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You are most welcome!
I wish you much success with your book.

bs4ever

bs4ever
Bill and Monica......I didn't think it would be the other Bill and Monica

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

WilliaminUSA

I am thankful for this site and Purpz. This post isn't about UFO's, psychic abilities, etc but just about what I perceive in life.
For now I'm retired so a lot of free time and I hang out in a coffee house with friends. I can't take it anymore, the hatred and anger expressed there is too much to bear. CNN is on all day and it's disgusting as IMO is Fox, MSNBC and the rest. I am not a Trump supported but I do not hate anyone. The hatred expressed against him is difficult to listen to from so called "progressives". Again I do not support this man but I'm no longer capable of the hatred I see expressed.
Yesterday I found a tiny injured sparrow. I took her into the coffee house and held her. I gave her some water and she drank it but she was dying. I kissed her little head and held her next to my heart and she became limp. I took her home and buried her and prayed for her little soul.
I went back to the cafe and it was the same idiotic hatred. Their hatred is powerless and meaningless at least I used my energy to comfort a fellow sentient being. I so don't fit in here and look forward to returning to Sweden where teh energy is so much different.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You are always welcome William.
I don't have TV nor do I listen to radio. I insulate myself from the MSM as it just incites chaos in the heads of those that suck into it.
I have a sparrow story also. :) So when I moved into my new place last year I saw there was a family of sparrows in the exhaust fan vent. I left them be and an amazing thing started happening this spring. The male that I named Jax, yes I went there lol, Jax Sparrow, started to come to me when I called him. He has now started taking bread from my hands. I am trying to get it on video and if successful I will post it. He is just so darned adorable!!!

WilliaminUSA

That is so beautiful Purpz.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum