Latest topics
» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Do You Truly Have Free Will? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Do You Truly Have Free Will?

Do You Truly Have Free Will?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Truly Have Free Will? Empty Do You Truly Have Free Will? on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THIS FOR 30 YEARS AND BUILT A PRACTICE OF REPROGRAMMING AND REBOOTING HUMANS SYSTEMS TO BE THERE OWN. IT STARTED WITH A YEAR LONG APPRENTICESHIP WITH A LAKOTA SIOUX MEDICINE WOMAN I APPRENTICED WITH 30 YEARS AGO AND WHAT SHE TAUGHT ME ABOUT WHAT IS PRE IMBEDDED IN US FROM THE PAST THROUGH OUR GENETIC LINES, EMOTIONS, MENTAL STATUS AND SPIRITUALLY. THIS IS WHY YOU COME TO REALIZE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER AND YOU HAVE MOST LIKELY LIVED A PARALLEL LIFE AS THEY HAVE AND GOT THE SAME RESULTS OR DIED OF THE SAME DISEASE BECAUSE YOU HAVE. iT IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY WE DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER EVERY GENERATION AND WE EXPECT THINGS TO BE DIFFERENT?? I SEE PEOPLE BY APPOINTMENT ON ZOOM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BOOKING SESSIONS WITH ME. HOLISTIC/ALTERNATIVE HEALTHCARE BY Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff COVERS EVERYTHING.

bridgenit@gmail.com

https://discord.gg/dCdQ5B

I love that Jung quote.  I’ve used it generously in conversation, seminars and writings throughout the years.
Initially, I assumed that the “unconscious” he referred to the place in our brains where our experiences, beliefs and memories are undetectably stored.  You know, psychology stuff:  ego, subconscious, id. Old memories from childhood lurking beneath the conscious frame of reference, directing thoughts and coloring our current experiences.
In other words, post-birth experiences that came from nurture; the environment in which we were raised. As if we’re born as blank slates written upon by our parents, friends and the larger culture we grow up in.

Perhaps given the state of science at the time, that’s all that Jung did mean.
But now we have a lot more science to expand that quote out into some truly mind-boggling territory. In my mind, it’s now a case of including both nature and nurture into the equation.
More and more scientific research is revealing that our slates are only partially blank at birth, ready to accept whatever chalk lines might get drawn by life. But the majority of the remaining territory is already marked at conception with engraved instructions.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-13/do-you-truly-have-free-will

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum