Latest topics
» Ev Cochrane: Mars the Warrior-Hero | Space News
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Erica Lukes on Skinwalker & Hessdalen Lights - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 2:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» New ‘Matrix’ Film Set With Keanu Reeves And Lana Wachowski
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing 411 – Cases of Strange Disappearances
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 2:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Hythe, Alberta, Canada plus MORE
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew - The Walls Are Closing In - David Icke
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Second Sun Binary STAR plus MORE
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Etchilhampton Hill, Devizes
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyToday at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Fake Art Collection" 12/31/18
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by RamblerNash

» How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers!
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by RamblerNash

» Amazing UFOs in the 21st Century. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Call Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin) Now!
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by terbo56

» UFO News ~ UFOs captured on film in Atlanta, Georgia plus MORE
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Matrix Is Real: Neuralnanorobotics and SmartDust
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mushroom Supplements Boost Your Immune System!
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pretenses have exposed and are released
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» On the right road; along the right path & the HEART tells me so...
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Consciousness Looping Stalking Hologram
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» @ Herb School Seed Pods PT 1 & 2
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» @ Herb School Unpacking
Was this dog on a mission ? EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » RENEGADE » Was this dog on a mission ?

Was this dog on a mission ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was this dog on a mission ? Empty Was this dog on a mission ? on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:25 am

ReneGade

ReneGade
The following is a true story.

Many - many years ago, an interesting thing happened.

During my business years, I had to make frequent trips from Edmonton
to Vancouver to pick up equipment. This was a 1720 mile round-trip in my half ton truck, pulling a 20 foot trailer.
However, one of these trips I will never forget. While loading up, I noticed this dog laying beside the truck, watching me. The dog would look at me - then look at the truck, look at me - then look at the truck, look at me and then look at the truck again.
I suddenly "got it", the dog was asking to come with me.
So I told the dog that I needed to go back to Edmonton the next day and that he was welcome to join me on the 860 mile journey. He seemed pleased !

After loading the truck, I created a spot for him to lay and told him that we were ready but first I needed to have something to eat. He hopped on to the truck and made himself comfortable. At the restaurant I told him to relax while we were eating and that I would bring him a "doggie bag". After we were finished eating, he was still laying in the truck, patiently waiting. Since it was late and I was tired, my Vancouver friend offered that I could stay at his place for the night, which I accepted.
The dog followed me into the house and my friend said that the dog needed to stay in the kitchen, rather than roaming through the house. I explained this to the dog, provided him with food and water and we all went to sleep. The next morning I had forgotten all about the dog, but he was still laying in the kitchen.

Once I was ready to go, he got up, followed me to the truck and hopped on.
Whenever I stopped for gas or meals, he hopped off, stretched his legs and once I was ready to go again, he hopped back on.
I asked him for his name and "Captain" popped into my mind. And he seemed quite responsive whenever I called him by that name.

Since the 860 mile return trip involved going through the Rocky Mountains and I was pulling a trailer, it was slow going. So about half way, I decided to stay overnight in a motel. I explained my plans to "Captain" and told him to guard the truck while I was resting. The next morning, I did not see him at first, however walking around the truck, I found him all stretched out, laying close to the truck - soaking up the morning sun,,,,,

He seemed quite pleased to see me and on our way we went.

Once back in Edmonton, he watched me unload the truck into my workshop and once finished unloading, I fed him and provided him with a carpet to lay on in my workshop, before I went home.

The next morning, he was again eager to see me and once I opened the outside door, he gave me a grateful look, licked my hand and walked out.
I never saw him again, I was just a means to whatever his goal was.

We have all read stories about animals traveling over a long distance to see their loved ones. this is how some of them accomplish that feat.
NOTE: At no time did the dog attempt to run away, everything was "Free Will".

For many years after I couldn't help but ask myself:

• Why did he pick me ?
  • Was he really planning to go to Edmonton ?
  • And if so, for what reason ?
  • How did he know that I was going to Edmonton ?
  • Was he guided on a spiritual level ?

NOTE: He reminded me of the TV show called "Littlest Hobo", he looked just like it.

Was this dog on a mission ? Hobo

The Littlest Hobo
The Littlest Hobo is a Canadian television series based upon a 1958 American film of the same name directed by Charles R. Rondeau. The series first aired from 1963 to 1965 in syndication, and was revived for a popular second run on CTV, spanning six seasons, from October 11, 1979 to March 7, 1985.
The concept of the show was that of "an ownerless dog".

All three productions revolved around a stray Norwegian Malmut, the titular Hobo, who wanders from town to town, helping people in need. Although the concept (of a dog saving the day) was perhaps similar to that of Lassie and/or Rin Tin Tin, the Littlest Hobo's destiny was to befriend those who apparently needed help, portrayed by well known actors in celebrity guest appearance roles. Despite the attempts of the many people whom he helped to adopt him, he appeared to prefer to be on his own, and would head off by himself at the end of each episode.

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT; This post contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me !
It is not up to me to change YOUR mind ! 

2Was this dog on a mission ? Empty Re: Was this dog on a mission ? on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What a wonderful story ReneGade!

3Was this dog on a mission ? Empty Re: Was this dog on a mission ? on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm

ReneGade

ReneGade
This is what could happen when you start paying attention !

Most people would ignore the dog or shoo it away.
I have no doubt that the dog intended to come with me and as my avatar says: INTENTION IS CAUSE !

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT; This post contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me !
It is not up to me to change YOUR mind ! 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum