OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Poop3

POOFness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 17-07-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2019 19:10:21
www.rumormillnews.com

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scam-alert

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

SINCE THIS MESSAGE IS ONE OF THE LAST I WILL BE DOING FOR SOME TIME ON SUCH A REGULAR BASIS, I AM ADDRESSING TWO INTERESTING EMAILS FROM SOMEBODY SUPPOSEDLY INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED. I WAS NOT GOING TO RESPOND, BUT THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH FUN AND I SUCCUMBED TO THE TEMPTATION. FORGIVE ME.

Date: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 9:58 PM

Subject: So your showing your colors... fucking Zio Nazi pedophiles
You no-good good mother*ukers and piece of sh*t.

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Giphy

BAD SPELLING AND IMPROPER GRAMMAR. SHAME ON YOU. WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO? ARE YOU A MILLENNIAL? YOU KNOW, SOMEBODY THAT FEELS ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING AND GETS KUDOS FOR ATTENDING SCHOOL, NOT FOR LEARNING? SEE THIS FOR EXPLANATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI

I always suspected you were scumbag con man but you have proven your f*cking worth.... Sub-Zero.

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Raw

AGAIN GRAMMAR – TERRIBLE. AND WHY THANK YOU…A SUB ZERO IS ONE OF THE BEST REFRIGERATORS OUT THERE. HOWEVER THIS TERM OF SCUMBAG…NO – I HAVE NO BAGS OF SCUM AND CON MAN? NO, I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DEFRAUD PEOPLE TO BE A CON MAN. MILLENNIAL THING AGAIN?

For your information, your f*cking retarded Libra isn't doing anything anywhere ever, the guys with the guns simply won't allow you to jerk off.

WELL, THE LIBRA CRYPTO CURRENCY BACKED BY ASSETS IS NOT MINE. IT IS A CONSORTIUM OF 100 COMPANIES THAT EACH OWN 1% SHARE OF THIS ENTERPRISE. AND HOW (PRAY TELL) IS IT RETARDED? DOES THIS MEAN ALL 100 COMPANIES ARE ACTUALLY RETARDED? IDIOTS? IS THIS WHY THEY ARE MOSTLY FORTUNE 50 AND 500 ENTITIES? AND WHAT GUYS WITH WHAT GUNS ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT? MY SEXUAL CONDUCT IS MY PROVINCE AND I WILL NOT ALLOW GUYS WITH GUNS TO DICTATE WHAT I DO. YOU MUST HAD HAD SOME SORT OF EXPERIENCE DOING THINGS UNDER GUNPOINT. IS THIS A MILLENNIAL THING?

The good thing that this is the internet...

I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS COMMENT…PERHAPS IF YOU TOOK THE SOCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

I'm so mad right now about wasting my time reading your bullshit over the years I would break your f*cking face.

SO, YOU ADMIT TO READING. OVER THE YEARS. YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED YOU KNOW. DID YOU EXPECT MONEY? A CERTIFICATE? APPROVAL OF YOUR MAN BUN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT A MAN BUN IS? IF YOU GOT A JOB, THEN PERHAPS YOU WOULD HAVE NOT WASTED YOUR TIME. DO YOU HAVE A JOB? DID YOU GET FIRED FROM MCDONALDS FOR ASKING FOR $15,000 A MONTH SALARY?

May you rot in hell with your satanic f*cking friends jerk offs.

THERE IS NO HELL FIRST OF ALL. THAT IS A CONSTRUCT OF RELIGIONS. YOU CAN READ UP ON THIS. CAN YOU READ? OR DID YOU GET A TROPHY ONLY FOR ATTENDING CLASS, NOT LEARNING ANYTHING THOUGH. THE SECOND PART ABOUT SATANIC FRIENDS AGAIN I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO RELIGIONS OR POLITICS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEW OPINIONS, AND MY FRIENDS ARE THE SAME. JUST NORMAL FOLK THAT DO NOT PRACTICE THINGS SATANIC.

And rest assured, I will spread the word. F*cking assholes!!!!!

SHHH…IT’S OK, I ALREADY DID HERE.

The black devils

ARE YOU ACTUALLY CALLING YOURSELF A BLACK DEVIL? AND PLURAL TO BOOT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PLURAL MEANS? HOW ABOUT GRAMMAR? BACK TO SCHOOL YOU GO. NO TROPHIES THIS TIME.

THE SECOND EMAIL FROM DEAR SCOTT TOWEL IS A REAL PRIZE AS WELL.

it is my conclusion that you deserve criminal investigation. I will make it so. You're a bunch of f*cking a**holes practicing fraud and deserve indictment. The first letter is to the task force on human trafficking as I believe you are pedophiles.. sincerely, RS XXXXX

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE A SUPREMELY DILIGENT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OF GOOD STANDING IN YOUR MILLENNIAL COMMUNITY. YOUR INCREDIBLY CAREFUL INSIGHT INTO THESE MESSAGES HAS CONCLUDED THAT WE ARE CRIMINALS. HOWEVER, WHERE HAVE WE, OR I, EVER MENTIONED THAT WE ARE INVOLVED WITH HUMAN TRAFFICKING, MUCH LESS PEDOPHILIA. YOU MUST HAVE DUG DEEP INTO THE RECESSES OF YOUR VAST AND ACCURATE CRYSTAL BALL MIND TO COME UP WITH SUCH AN ASSERTION (THAT MEANS DEFINITIVE CONCLUSION). SINCE YOU ARE SINCERE IT MUST BE TRUE.

MISS PHIPPS!...WE ARE FOUND OUT!....LET LOOSE THE KIDS FROM THEIR CAGES! BUT IF THESE LEMMINGS FALL OFF A CLIFF OR GET SCOOPED UP BY AN OWL IT AIN’T OUR FAULT.

OBVIOUSLY THIS FELLOW IS A TRUE MARVEL OF INDUCTIVE THINKING, AND I AM DULY IMPRESSED BY MILLENNIAL SNOWFLAKES. GRATEFUL FOR THE DIVERSION. THANKS SCOTT FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP CORRECT YOUR NARRATIVES. FUN TIME. MAY YOU REST IN PIECES. WITH SATAN. NO BREAKS.

I RECEIVED A LINK TO A SHORT SUMMARY OF HISTORY TO DATE IN RESPECT THE CABAL AND Q. YOU MAY FIND THIS OF INTEREST AS IT DOES SAY THINGS VERY CONCISELY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVeDKuHPDK8

WE ARE BEGINNING OUR WORK THIS WEEK.

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI 200

THERE WILL BE PRECIOUS TIME LEFT TO DO MESSAGES BUT WE WILL KEEP THEM COMING AS LONG AS WE CAN BEFORE IT WILL BECOME IMPOSSIBLE. THE WORKLOAD ANTICIPATED IS MASSIVE, AND WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED WITH GLOBAL CONNECTIONS THAT WILL FULFILL OUR MANDATE OF HELPING KIDS AND SENIORS FIRST, ALONG WITH PROVIDING AND REMEDIATING WATER.

I TRULY HOPE THAT US HELPING KIDS AND SENIORS IS NOT CONSIDERED PEDOPHILIA. I WONDER WHAT THE TERM IS FOR SENIORS? ELDERABUSOPHELIA?

MANY PROJECTS ARE ALREADY LINED UP TO PROVIDE COMMUNITIES WITH BASIC TOOLS FOR CARING FOR KIDS AND SENIORS, AND OUR ONGOING INITIATIVES WITH COMMUNITY BUILDING HAVE PROVEN VERY FRUITFUL. SEVERAL GOVERNMENTS HAVE ALREADY APPROACHED US TO FURTHER THESE INITIATIVES IN THEIR COUNTRIES AND WITH THE RELEASE OF FUNDING, THIS WILL ESCALATE GREATLY.

AND YES, RELEASES ARE INEVITABLE AND THEY ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER FOR MANY. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MUCH INFORMATION ON THE RV, SO THAT IS STILL UP IN THE AIR FOR ME. THIS TOO SHALL OCCUR SOON.

LIFE IS PRECIOUS, WE RECOGNIZE THAT. OUR EFFORTS TO PRESERVE LIFE IS GAINING CRITICAL ATTENTION. MY BROTHER IN CANADA SENT ME A MESSAGE FROM THE BLACKFOOT, AND SPECIFICALLY A MESSAGE FROM CHIEF CROWFOOT ON LIFE:

What is life?

It is the flash of a firefly in the night.
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

WE THANK ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORT OUR EFFORT. MAY WE MEET VERY SOON.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 17, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Do_not_donate
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP

HI ALL,

SINCE THIS MESSAGE IS ONE OF THE LAST I WILL BE DOING FOR SOME TIME ON SUCH A REGULAR BASIS, I AM ADDRESSING TWO INTERESTING EMAILS FROM SOMEBODY SUPPOSEDLY INTELLIGENT AND ENLIGHTENED. I WAS NOT GOING TO RESPOND, BUT THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH FUN AND I SUCCUMBED TO THE TEMPTATION. FORGIVE ME.

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Wow

erwing

Listo poofness; hacia adelante. Cualquier cosa mi correo es chichiuas@gmail.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Tyrion

4-truth

4-truth

A person who is secure in their integrity has no need to defend themselves. They just disregard any & all attacks as noise and distraction.
However, when such attacks come too close to the truth, it suddenly creates the need for a  response, like Jerzy Babkowski a.k.a. ZAP posted.
Current politics is a perfect example of this.

I noticed that ZAP even posted the email address of his "exposer" !
I'm guessing that he did this in the hope to create a ton of SPAM for the guy and it clearly shows that he is afraid of this person. This of course will backfire and create letters of support instead, exposing ZAP even further.

POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Destroy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum