Latest topics
» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 8-19-19… “U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection”
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 2:03 pm by terbo56

» UFO News ~ Massive UFO sightings over Mexico city. Cigar shape object plus MORE
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 25 ancient gold-filled warrior tombs discovered in Spain
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arnica: this powerful herb promotes various kinds of healing
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Year-Old Mexican Girl Wins Nuclear Sciences Prize For Inventing A Solar Water Heater
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proven Right Again - Smart Phones Manipulating Brain Cells - David Icke
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flying Over The Nazca Lines And Geoglyphs From Ica Peru
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are near-death experiences merely illusions ?
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressional Testimony From Clinton Era Reveals Pedophile Blackmail Network
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blackouts Reported Across Texas Leave More Than 85,000 Without Power and 911 Disabled
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the Public Loss of Faith plus MORE 8/19/19
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» North Haven Maine - The Isle of White: a Tale of the Have-Lots Versus the Have-Nots
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celebriphilia epidemic sweeps US or the Masses are Asses
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 coin scam - Abe Froman - Clearnow333 EXPOSES ROBERT DUNALP!
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse Member Nicole Bowdler Exposed!
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clearnow333 / Robert Dunlap / Meta1 Coin Exposed [Arrests Soon]
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - Occam's Razor
A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » RENEGADE » A dog story to show that Intention is Cause !

A dog story to show that Intention is Cause !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! Empty A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:59 pm

ReneGade

ReneGade
Last week I shared a story about a dog who was determined to join me on a long distance travel.

I wrote:We have all read stories about animals travelling over a long distance to see their loved ones. this is how some of them accomplish that feat.

This week I came across the following story;
"Young bull mastiff jumps off train, dodges wolves and bears in 125 mile trek through dark Siberian forests to get back to her master Loyal Maru escaped when the train heading west to Novosibirsk stopped at a remote station near Achinsk, using her paws to open a compartment door and flee back towards the owner who gave her up.

Train staff who were looking after the spurned pet shouted her name on the platform but to no avail.

Kennel owner Alla Morozova in Novosibirsk city organised a search for the lost Bull mastiff and pleaded on social media for information.

Amazingly, two-and-a-half days later, the exhausted and wounded dog was found at an industrial estate close to the home of the owner who had rejected her...

A dog story to show that Intention is Cause ! Dog

Maru the Russian dog makes a daring escape from a train and walks 125 miles through Siberia to try and get back to owner who rejected her and sent her back to kennel.

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT; This post contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me !
It is not up to me to change YOUR mind ! 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum