Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyToday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elites know the power of blood...do you?
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The Death Cult And His New Book ‘The Trigger’
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Believing Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide is the Real Conspiracy Theory
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Taby Star the Most Mysterious Star in the Universe. Melting Exomoon May Explain Long-Term Dimming
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Box found in King Tuts Tomb opened for the first time "You can smell the History"
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unsealed Specific General Orders by Anna Von Reitz
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO travels at high speed towards Red Rock Canyon near Las Vegas plus MORE
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Dept. Sues Snowden Over Memoir
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  Empty HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!! on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  13ba1fe32e5a6642964793b7668f4a32--mandala-butterfly

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JULY 26 ,THE FIRST DAY OF THE 260 DAY CYCLE OF THE GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR ~ July 26, 2019

Posted on July 26, 2019 by cindyloucbp  

Editor’s Note:This article brings really, really great news that surely all can realize, or feel in their NOW! I don’t know about how this Galactic closure has affected you and I Am happy to report from July 23-24, I can literally report experiencing my own “internal shift”.
This has caused me to “let go” of many old, dormant wounds in my life and I Am happy to see these go! As old wounds have exited and a sense of awareness is now in-place…we shall see where I Am led to go!
My, yours, and “our” future is wide open! Now I Am able to let go of preconceived notions about “how things are supposed to be” and welcome my future with open arms. Taking this philosophy IS a matter of having a “different” and expanded consciousness…one of belief, faith, and trust in the Universe/God/Source/Creator/All That Is.
So…please read this article, has your consciousness expanded(?), think about this, and be…
InJoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lions Gate Portal Opens

“…Each year on July 26th, the sun, the earth, and the star Sirius move to specific points in the sky, creating an opening between the physical and spiritual worlds. The Lions Gate is a time of increased cosmic energy flowing between the physical and spiritual realms.
On the 8th of August, the alignment reaches its highest point, and this gateway is known as the “8:8 Lion’s Gate” due to it peaking on August 8th in Leo, represented by a lion…”
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  Black-Moon

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  1320STICKERS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum