OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! Stop-5G-Radiation-Banner

Massive Nose Bleeds at 5G Concert Test in Uk! Tell Everybody Patriots!
Saturday, July 27, 2019 20:00

https://youtu.be/CoWLxxYtSmU

The British are spreading the word about the 5G rollout and how dangerous the radiation was at the Glastonbury Festival 5G demonstration  at the beginning of July.   Go to the 3:00 minute mark where he starts talking about 5G!

There were massive reports of nosebleeds, migraines and insomnia with the people at the festival!   A lot of the lamp posts are already being readied to install the 5G antennas all over Britain.  The man in the video breaks huge news!  Reports of many people working the food areas having nose bleeds!  Many people having to skip shifts they got so sick!  Many people experienced headaches at the concert who never get them!   People who went to this concert festival said this was unlike anything they had experienced before!  Get this video everywhere patriots before Google takes it down.  Copy it also because evil Google will take it down!

Patriots must unite against 5G.  I’ve already decided I will never buy a 5G enabled phone.  It’s my personal line in the sand I won’t cross.  I urge all patriots to join with me and start organizing and telling the carriers and the phone companies that they will be losing you as a customer if they deploy 5G or start selling 5G phones.  We must boycott and rage against Trump and all others pushing 5G on us.  Demand rat testing for 5 years where the rat is right next to the antenna blasting at it and then tell me it’s safe you liars!  Activate patriots and tell everybody about 5G including Trump @potus @realdonaldtrump   Spread this everwhere!  If you want to DIE a horrible 5G death then get a 5G phone and sit on your hands!  If you don’t then tell everybody about it and make noise like you’ve never made before.  This is a military kill grid!

As we heard from my previous article, Eric Schmidt has now been exposed by the whistleblower on America Intelligence Media as working with the Chinese to use 5G to sterilize the entire USA and then to take our guns with their stolen Atlas robot soldiers!  You can send that report here.

Eric Schmidt, Google to Sterilize USA with 5G Take Guns with Robot Army for Chinese!
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3693047.html

This man in the second video  talks about interesting things he found out about 5G in Britain.   Lloyds of London insurance company will not offer any kind of insurance against 5G damage.  They don’t have enough information to insure anybody using a 5G phone! 

https://youtu.be/U0fE8Pk4iYs

MORE HERE: https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3694269.html

Thanks to: https://beforeitsnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum