Latest topics
» Secrets Under the Antarctica Ice Revealed | What they do Not want You to Know
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - All Hands On Deck plus more
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Bon Jovi’s Foundation Builds 77 Homes for Homeless Veterans
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Anna von Reitz Reveals How The Queen and Vatican Own The U.S. Government | Robert David Steele
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 8:11 am by Em

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 2:53 am by Malisa

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Zapruder Film Mystery
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. NOW OPENLY ADMITTING VACCINES CAUSE MORE POLIO THAN ACTUAL WILD VIRUS
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Greta Thunberg Enraged After Climate Strikes “Achieved Nothing”, Has Yet To Visit China
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chemtrail Madness Air Traffic Control Demanded to Seize Geo Engenering
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Danny Green vs Ocean Plastic | Natreve Wellness | Plastic Bank
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures strange red flash on the Moon
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Something" BIG in the Sky - Appears to slowly MOVE below the Sun!
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & The Incomparable Jordan Maxwell - Ba'al, Elohim, Stunning Symbology Revealed
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - THE DEBRA JONES HOAX
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Sightings: Remarkable Eyewitness Reports #17

July 27, 2019    

Disc-shaped UFO spotted over Amarillo, California

The photographer took a clear image of a unknown flying object over Amarillo, California on July 21, 2019. This object has no wings or other visible parts characteristic of an aircraft. A glow comes from the top of the object.

The photographer states: Snapped a photo of beautiful clouds with my Samsung Galaxy S9. Looked at it about 40 minutes later and saw something near the top of the photo I didn't notice while snapping it.

Zoomed in and was amazed to see a disc shaped object reflecting sunshine on top and a dark surface on the bottom. I checked the other pics to make sure it wasn't my lens......clean. Such a clear pic you would think wings of a plane would be visible. Mufon case 102230.

Cigar-shaped UFO captured over Jefferson, st. Brooklyn, New York

On July 19, 2019 the witness captured a cigar-shaped UFO over Jefferson, st. Brooklyn, New York.

This object was stationary over Jefferson st. and had a pulsating rim that was silvery/ gold.

It was at high altitude and it covered about 4/5 of viewable sky and it seemed to extend from my 12 o’clock to the west coast of Manhattan just over ground zero. Mufon case 102198.

Cigar-shaped UFO photographed over Little Egg Harbor, New York 

Three days later, on July 22, 2019 another huge cigar-shaped UFO has been photographed and this time over Little Egg Harbor, New York and it looks like there is some sort of triangle gate in front of the UFO.

The photographer says: I didn't even notice, I was taking pictures of storm clouds around my house and posted them on Facebook. My brother sent me the photo in messenger with circle around something asking what is that? I looked at the original and the other pictures that I took and it's only in that 1 picture. Mufon case 102220.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz