Latest topics
» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
 I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  I'm Running for Congress in Texas Sheriff Mack!!!!

I'm Running for Congress in Texas Sheriff Mack!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

F
I'm Running for Congress in Texas

www.sheriffmackforcongress.com I've
been selected as one of the Texas top ten conservative challenger
candidates for congress. The formal announcement will be made at a
reception to be held Febuary 3rd and 4th at the historic Johnson
Homested on the banks of the Colorado. See the site for more info.

www.abucktocrushsopa.com

Posted on February 2, 2012 by [url=http://sheriffmackforcongress.com/author/sheriffadmin/]sheriffadmin [/url]

“It’s a vocal minority. Because they’re strident doesn’t mean they’re either legitimate or large in number.”

–Lamar Smith, Representative Texas 21st District

www.abucktocrushsopa.com

That
is the message that Lamar Smith has taken away from the deluge of
Faxes, E-mails, and phone calls to his office over S.O.P.A. Its time for
the Internet to deliver a message that even he can’t ignore.

Click here to help us with our Freedom Week Money Bomb! Every Dollar helps!

Sheriff Mack among ‘Top 10′ challenger candidates

Posted on February 2, 2012 by [url=http://sheriffmackforcongress.com/author/webteam/]webteam [/url]

I'm Running for Congress in Texas  Sheriff Mack!!!! Cache_2552985004 CONGRATULATIONS
Sheriff Mack for being selected as one of the top 10 challenger
candidates. The formal announcement will be made at a reception to be
held Febuary 3rd and 4th at the historic Johnson Homested on the banks
of the Colorado. Following the announcment the weekend will feature
empowering speakers, exhibits, workshops and entertainment. More…

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum