CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » RENEGADE » Divine Intervention ? NEVER underestimate the power of the Universe,

Divine Intervention ? NEVER underestimate the power of the Universe,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ReneGade

ReneGade
Divine Intervention ?  NEVER underestimate the power of the Universe, Miracles2

Many years ago, my wife was working night shift at a seniors lodge. She usually left at 11.00 PM sharp for her 40 mile trip to work. However, since this was in the harsh Canadian winter, she decided to warm up her minivan ahead of time.
This is when she noticed a flat tire, unusual since this was the first time it happened in 25 years.
I quickly changed the tire for her, but whatever she tried, the minivan would not start. This also had not happened before ! She was actively being stopped from going to work.
And she had no choice but to phone work and cancel.

The very next day, we discovered through a neighbor who lives along the highway that at a few minutes past eleven a tractor / trailer had lost control (on the icy road) in the nasty curve near their place, and plowed into an oncoming car, instantly killing all 4 people in the car.
This was the exact same road, same direction and same time that my wife would have passed the curve. She was saved by her car trouble.
Coincidence or a miracle (divine intervention) ?

The next morning the minivan started on the first try !
Thank you again, guardian angels, my wife and I are grateful.

Divine Intervention ?  NEVER underestimate the power of the Universe, Miracles4

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT; This post contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me !
It is not up to me to change YOUR mind ! 

ReneGade

ReneGade
Divine Intervention ?  NEVER underestimate the power of the Universe, Universe

USE YOUR DISCERNMENT; This post contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me !
It is not up to me to change YOUR mind ! 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum