Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 2:56 pm by RamblerNash

» For Earth Below
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious, Large "Orbs" Hover in Daytime Sky Over Kansas City June 2019
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum theory sheds light on what happens when we die: the afterlife
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN !
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» New line of clothing aims to render surveillance cameras useless
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Airplane and UFO Filmed Flying Side By Side Over Barren County, Kentucky plus MORE
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Political Espionage Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE BOOK: ANASTASIA
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: AG Barr Epstein Case Update
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyToday at 7:27 am by topspin2

» Antarctica ancient ruins, pyramid and a giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika visible from Space
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YOUR Children. YOUR Choice
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle - Rodfield Lane - 5 weeks on
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured By Stunned Schoolgirl From Shurijo Castle in Okinawa, Japan plus MORE
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First Titanic footage in 14 years released
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Edgar Cayce Saw In The Akashic Records Is Beyond Imagination!
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Close Your Eyes, It's About to Begin
RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » #WEARETHEPEOPLE ~ GURU HUNTERS » RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial

RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial 2565-28RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial 27737-5RamblerNash and Sam I Am - Redenomination of Iranian Rial 3229-61

WELCOME THE GURU HUNTERS
TNTBS, RAMBLERNASH & SSMITH
BUSTING OUT PRIVATE CURRENCY GROUPS
& DINAR GURU SCAMMERS
Nick Giammarino at:
Global Currency Reset dot Net
Dinar RV News dot net
YouTube channel

We Tag 'em and Bag 'em
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<

A discussion about the announced redenomination of the Iranian rial where 4 zeros will be removed from the currency. Nash and Sam also discuss the money supply, the reserves, and the definition of revaluation and redenomination.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum