OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com Dr-mercola

Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post hit piece on Mercola.com

Story at-a-glance

• August 9, 2019, I was contacted by Washington Post reporter Lena H. Sun about information for an article. To avoid my responses being misrepresented to support an industry narrative, I’m publishing her questions and my answers in full
  • Amazon is currently censoring products that are critical of vaccines. Amazon founder and CEO Jeffrey Bezos bought The Washington Post in 2013
  • Media reporters and columnists are routinely enlisted, groomed and secretly used to disseminate industry propaganda, and Sun’s previous reporting contains many of the talking points of the vaccine industry

August 9, 2019, I was contacted by Washington Post reporter Lena H. Sun. She requested an interview, which I had to decline due to travel and speaking engagements. Instead, I asked her to send me the questions, so I could respond in writing.
Considering the biased and clearly industry-favorable reporting done by Sun and The Washington Post on previous occasions, I would not be surprised if my answers are twisted or misinterpreted to support an industry narrative, so I’ve decided to publish all of The Washington Post’s questions to me, along with my complete answers. I expect The Washington Post article to be published later this week.
In my response, I also confronted Sun about The Washington Post’s concerted efforts to “dig up dirt” on me and my company, as well as her failure to publish a correction to a vaccine story in which she made a provably false claim. Below, you will find correspondence to Sun in its entirety.
As noted in an August 6, 2019, HuffPost article1 by Paul Thacker, media reporters and columnists are routinely enlisted, groomed and secretly used to disseminate industry propaganda, and Sun’s reporting bears many of the hallmarks and talking points of the vaccine industry. Her questions to me have them as well.
In his article,2 Thacker highlights another Washington Post columnist, Tamar Haspel, whose blogs and articles consistently favor the GMO industry and chemical agriculture. Haspel has also become a voice for GMO Answers (an industry front group created by Monsanto’s PR firm, Ketchum). Not surprisingly, there’s now evidence suggesting Haspel works rather closely with Monsanto and Ketchum. According to Thacker:
“For many who have been suspicious of Haspel’s relationship with agrichemical giants, the documents are further evidence that she’s too close to the industry she writes about and that her prominent column at The Washington Post provides a perch to spread misleading information about agriculture and the food we eat.”
The war on health freedom is heating up
I’ve been publishing articles about the dangers of social engineering and data collection by the largest monopolies for several years. Facebook, Google and Amazon are engaged in a dangerous attempt to control the masses through massive data collection, surveillance and censorship.
These technology tyrants are working overtime to prevent access to information that contradicts their world view and ultimate goal, driven by greed, conquest and insatiable lust for control.
While the justifications given for the current censorship on holistic health in general and vaccine safety in particular is that of “public safety,” one must question the rationale behind blocking first-hand testimony of vaccine damage, and bullying and maligning of victims of medical harm rather than supporting them and investigating the causes that allow for harms to occur on such vast scales.
Between the current online censorship and the exponential advancement of artificial intelligence, our ability to think independently is under immediate threat. Social engineering tactics are employed from every angle — the manipulation and control of a significant portion of the global population is occurring right before our very eyes.
There is a reason that data has become the world’s most valuable resource, exceeding the value of oil.3 As reported by The Economist in 2017,4 Amazon captures 50 cents of every dollar Americans spend online, while Google and Facebook between them “accounted for almost all the revenue growth in digital advertising in America” in 2016.
Facebook alone makes billions by tracking every click, image, word and GPS location of its users and then selling that information to anyone willing to pay. Google, meanwhile, has infiltrated virtually every nook and cranny of our lives.
By taking over schools, it now has the means to start its extensive data harvesting right from childhood, building the most extensive personality profiles of a generation ever conceived.
And, while current censorship and social engineering efforts are focused primarily on eliminating voices that are critical of vaccines, it would be foolish and naïve in the extreme to believe it will end there.
Ultimately, the end goal is total control — they will tell you what you need, be it a vaccine, a medication, a toxic food or any other goods or services, and you are to comply, handing over your mind, body and cash, no questions asked.
Surveillance and social manipulation through censorship and “curated content” are all required for such a nonviolent yet hostile takeover to work, and all of them are currently in play, right before our eyes, behind our backs.
Big Brother joins big tech in ‘Surveillance Valley’
As reported by NBC News5 August 8, 2019, Amazon is now “developing high-tech surveillance tools” for the U.S. police force, saying it “has a duty to help police, defense and intelligence agencies.”
While there are benefits, there are also hidden drawbacks and side effects of such partnerships, the most obvious one being the expansion of government’s ability to surveil Americans without just cause.
Amazon founder and CEO Jeffrey Bezos also bought The Washington Post in 2013.6 Now, what could the owner of a massive monopoly, who has no newspaper experience, want with a newspaper?
Considering the power of collecting data and controlling information at the scale that this surveillance allows, logic will tell you that when you combine mass data collection capabilities with a massive media empire, you develop the synergistic ability to protect and further your goal — whatever it might be, from moment to moment.
Google and Facebook follow the same model — they collect data, control information and use artificial intelligence for social engineering purposes. I’ve been the target of hit pieces pushing industry propaganda for a long time, and I’ve been talking about the dangers of these technofascists for years.
We are now looking at the “endgame” for the continued existence of freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and not only your ability but also your very right to take control of your health. All of these basic human rights of autonomy and self-determination are under attack, and unless we defend them with everything we’ve got, we may well lose them all.
What follows are my responses exactly as I wrote them to Sun’s questions exactly as she wrote them for her Washington Post article, starting with my commentary on her attempts to extract information from former Mercola.com employees.
Confronting Sun about dirt digging and false statements
Before I answer your questions, I have a comment to make: We’ve received disturbing communications from former employees informing us of your attempts to solicit negative opinions and confidential business data from them. If you are interested in seeing the true culture at Mercola.com, the following video was recently produced by some of my employees to celebrate our 22nd anniversary.

https://youtu.be/lbnE7IrJnmI

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/jeff-bezos-washington-post-hit-piece-on-mercola-com

Thanks to: https://nexusnewsfeed.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum