Latest topics
» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elites know the power of blood...do you?
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The Death Cult And His New Book ‘The Trigger’
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Believing Jeffrey Epstein Committed Suicide is the Real Conspiracy Theory
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Taby Star the Most Mysterious Star in the Universe. Melting Exomoon May Explain Long-Term Dimming
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Box found in King Tuts Tomb opened for the first time "You can smell the History"
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unsealed Specific General Orders by Anna Von Reitz
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO travels at high speed towards Red Rock Canyon near Las Vegas plus MORE
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Dept. Sues Snowden Over Memoir
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyToday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case

BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Empty BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Paranormal

https://youtu.be/OL8LwZjvygw

This video is the investigation that took place August 12th, 2019. It is a residential case that the clients were genuinely freaked out. The Heights House, as I call it, is a home that was moved from the Heights 15 years ago to its current location now. During the time that the house was actually at its current location now, the tenants seemed to come and go. Per the landlord, not one family has lasted 6 months in this home. Ranging from children being scared to knocks to footsteps as well as alleged poltergeist activity. The current tenants have stayed there the longest (approx 3 years) and have felt said activity for awhile. They claim the home has random footsteps from time to time. They also state their animals refuse to go into certain rooms. The initial visit yielded amazing evidence of paranormal activity. What we captured can be interpreted how ever you please but the footage will show something truly remarkable. I will go on the record of saying that this case is by far has yielded more evidence then I ever have captured at one location in ONE day. I truly hope you enjoy this video and please let me know you're HONEST thoughts on it. I aim to produce genuine material and feedback is most welcome. We are in this field for a reason and other eyes can only be beneficial. Thank you so much for watching this video and I hope you enjoy!! Again feedback is mandatory !! ;)

2BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Empty Re: BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:51 am

terbo56

terbo56
time for the ghost busters I guess-LMAO!!! BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case 3193188050 Elmo white cat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum