Latest topics
» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Unknown Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JAMA admits FLUORIDE causes brain damage
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This happened on our Earth Last 30 Days
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on TJ Morris ET Radio
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The Count Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 3:39 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 3:35 am by RamblerNash

» Satan At The Wailing Wall
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 3:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BIZARRE Potential Missing 411 Worldwide Disappearances
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our "Junk" DNA Holds Astonishing Powers Which are Accessible
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Girl Grew Up In A Garbage Dump Then Earned A Scholarship At An Australian University
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'River Monster' Filmed in China just below the murky surface of the Yangtze River
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Area 51 ufo landing video! plus MORE
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Escape From Good and Evil
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The future of the spectacle
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tesla solar panels EXPLODE amid calls for Elon Musk’s resignation
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient artists left signs for us to decode. Did they witness UFOs?
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brand new renewable technology harnesses electricity from the cold, dark night
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK airline pilots report UFO near-misses
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange To Remain Jailed After Serving Sentence
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  Kings_chamber_great_pyramid_of_giza_khufu_cheops

https://youtu.be/mqB01wRx0IM

The idea for this two part mini-series on the King's Chamber came about when I stumbled across another hypothesis, that there is also a third possible doorway in the King’s Chamber, and so I thought the whole chamber warranted a closer look, with the limited information I have available, and yes, I got some scissors, card and tape and created my own mini scale model of the chamber in question. In this video I will be taking a look at all of the possible secret doorways inside the King's Chamber, as well as some of the more strange anomalies we see, such as cavities behind the stonework, different levels of stone polishing between tiers and evidence of liquid running out of a stone joint. I also make comparisons between the Great Pyramid King's Chamber and the so-called Burial Chamber of the Red Pyramid. Watch this video, please subscribe, hit the Thumbs Up, and please leave a comment below. All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes. One still image comes from a video from Brien Foerster, available to watch now at https://youtu.be/3VkS0iFM8vE. Some of the images for this video were also found at http://cheops.su/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum