OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander Logo

Over the past 12 years my law firm has represented more than 130 people across the U.S. who have been defrauded of their hard-earned money by unscrupulous oil and gas companies.During that time we have obtained substantial judgments and settlements for clients. Importantly as a result of those judgments and settlements my firm has worked to collect money for our clients.Some of my firm’s clients have been doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants and retired NFL players. We want to help.
mark@markalexanderlaw.com

www.commerciallitigationtexas.com

www.oilandgasfraudlawyer.com
https://www.facebook.com/maapclaw
https://twitter.com/MarkAttorney1

SCAM ME IF YOU CAN from Mark A. Alexander 9778b3a94c3dd37b

SCAM ME IF YOU CAN

(By Julia Limitone published August 29, 2019, Technology-FOX Business)

Famous con man explains the easiest way to outsmart scammers.
‘Scam Me if You Can’ author Frank Abagnale on how consumers can protect themselves from scams.
Frank Abagnale, the former con-man that inspired the 2002 Steven Spielberg film "Catch Me If You Can," said fraudsters can easily be outsmarted – all people need is the right tools and mindset.
“Education is the most powerful tool to fighting crime,” the "Scam Me if You Can" author told FOX Business’ Lauren Simonetti on FBN:AM on Thursday. “So, I remind people all the time, whether I'm educating FBI agents or bankers or consumers, if you really know the scam, if you know what's going on, you can protect yourself.”
But because people are too trusting, he said, they fall victim to con-artist traps.
“They don't have a deceptive mind,” he said. “So when they get that phone call and the caller I.D. says it's the U.S. Treasury, IRS, Medicare, they assume it is, because no one told them that altering the caller I.D. is very simple to do."
     “So, it's merely a matter of educating people,” he added.
When it comes to the rise of technology Abignale believes that manufacturers are too concerned with making money than protecting consumers.
“So, you have a device in your house you talk to. You ask what time of day it is, what's on T.V. tonight, order me this from Amazon. Its voice activated. So, a hacker can easily switch that, then, to listen to everything you say in your house. He can flip your cameras to see everything you're saying in your house,” he explained.
And as far as passwords go — Abagnale said they are a thing of the past.
“Passwords are for tree houses,” he said. “They're a 1964 technology. They were invented when I was 16 years old. I'm 71, and we're still using passwords. So, we are now starting to see the age of no passwords. There’s technology coming now where your phone will identify who you are. And so, we're seeing more and more of those passwords going away.”
Since our firm represents people from all over the United States who are victims of scams, we thought this article would be of interest. 
We are here to help. 
    Mark Alexander
5080 Spectrum, Suite 850E
Addison, Texas 75001
Ph: 972.544.6968
Fax: 972.421.1500 
E-Mail: mark@markalexanderlaw.com 
www.oilandgasfraudlawyer.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum