OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event GF4nkAnhlAWOmsuzPM3NhTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

https://youtu.be/K2hq3hbaeZU

https://youtu.be/b6MW1VGS6yg

Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event 6a00d8357f3f2969e20240a4e19f86200b-350wi-1571703158907  

Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event

Note: Thanks to The Fed Up Democrat for a fantastic summary of the Harlem Vaccine Forum event on Saturday.  Al Sharpton, no stranger to controversy or confrontation, begged off at the last minute. That's a shame. African American toddlers are in the thick of the vaccine debate. CDC Whistleblower William Thompson has stated in no uncertain terms that the CDC fudged, altered, massaged, changed data signals that implicated autism and the timing of the MMR vaccine specifically in black toddlers. How many families are facing autism today because of the CDC's lies and corruption? And why doesn't Al Sharpton, or any prominent Black leaders in America care?
Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event 6a00d8357f3f2969e20240a4e19fee200b-250wi-1571703160838
There were reports that workers at the Church where the event was held actually assaulted Robert Kennedy Jr as he left the event which was unceremoniously shut down.  See the screen shot from Facebook.
Here's an excerpt of the report of the Fed Up Democrat (great name, any of us who have been or even voted for Democrats are sickened to see the lockstep votes against religious and even medical vaccine exemptions that are closely following party lines, with almost 100% of democrats voting to remove your rights.
TheFedUpDemocrat Blog
Health Freedom in Harlem - The Fed Up Democrat

"The Harlem Vaccine Forum was nothing if it wasn’t controversial. From Al Sharpton almost ending the event before it ever happened, to RFK Jr. having his mic cutoff and police called on him. 24 hours after the event it appears there is no mainstream news coverage of the event at all – not even to slam it. They couldn’t stop it, so now they ignore it.
After attending the event it is clear to me why there were so many attempts to stop it from happening: it was the broad range of diversity that came together in one place. This is the most dangerous aspect of the forum; Black, White, Brown, urban, suburban, old, young all represented in the same space for the same reason – Health Freedom! When I say “dangerous,” I mean dangerous to the political establishment in Albany, NY, people such as Governor Andrew Cuomo, Senator Brad Hoylman, and Assemblyman Jeff Dinowitz.
When Health Freedom Activist Sheila Ealey spoke she reminded everyone that Black folk have never been given a fair chance in America, still till this day. As I sat with White mothers (many who were in tears ) whose children have been kicked out of public school, it was painfully clear to me none of us at that forum had a fair chance now. I felt as though I heard Sheila gently welcome us White folk to the club. This was the most powerful take-away from The Harlem Vaccine Forum for me: our strength will come as we unify and rise-up, and The Powers That Be (TPTB) know this and are afraid of it. It may be the only thing they are afraid of. – Fed Up Dem
October 20, 2019 — The Harlem Vaccine Forum was phenomenal!
As GPS directed me to the event I cracked a smile as signs took me over the RFK bridge. When I arrived I saw the amazing Sheila Ealey who was selling Mary Holland’s book VACCINE EPIDEMIC. I have seen Sheila speak other times, including in Albany during our NYAVR Lobby day. I introduced myself. When I told her I have a blog called The Fed Up Democrat she said “I love your stuff!” and gave me a big high five! (That was pretty cool). The event was as diverse as New York City – Black, White, Brown, old, young and children everywhere. The sound of children playing, crying, talking was almost a constant filling the air before and during the event.
Curtis Cost who wrote the book “Vaccines Are Dangerous” was the master of ceremonies for the event, and did an outstanding job. “They tried to stop us but we are here anyway,” said Cost to crowd cheers and applauds.
The first speaker was Mary Holland, who Cost just gushed love and admiration for. He said it was like the two of them were married because they spoke everyday on the phone for months planning the event. Cost thanked Children’s Health Defense (CHD) profusely for “putting their money where their mouth is.” The event would not have happened without CHD. Holland is the full-time General Council for CHD, and she was just as gracious with her thanks to Cost when she got to the microphone.
“This is a make or break Civil Rights Movement for the 20th Century,” said Holland.
Holland detailed exactly what the problems are in New York right now, specifically how we lost the Religious Exemption to Vaccination for students which New York had for over 55 years. Holland outlined the current litigation CHD has fighting mandatory vaccination. Her most memorable moment was when she discussed the legacy of the great Frederick Douglas, the 19th Century African American abolitionist and civil rights leader. Something very few know is that Douglas was staunchly opposed to mandatory vaccination. He noted that many people who were vaccinated for small pox still died of small pox, so what was the point of the vaccination! It is important for the Health Freedom Movement to remember we are in good company: many brilliant historic figures were staunchly against mandatory vaccination, including Gandhi...
October 19, 2019 — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s microphone was cut-off about 10 minutes into his speech at the Riverside Church in Harlem, NY. 
...The event was outstanding with over 500 people in attendance with standing room only. When RFK was cutoff Mary Holland came and spoke to Curtis Cost who was running the event. I heard her say it will cost $2500 for the extra time (the event had gone overtime at that point) and RFK said he would pay for it.
However that didn’t solve the problem. Eventually another employee of the church came and got on the mic and told everyone the event was being closed down because it was over capacity.  Read more at the Fed Up Democrat blog.

For the rest of this article please go to source link below.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/health-healing/robert-kennedy-jr-silenced-at-harlem-vaccine-forum-event

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event 1292150244

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Thank GOD for everyone that people continue to fight no matter what for the truth, telling the truth...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum