Latest topics
» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - Sharing a Meditation Moment
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Three UFO Orbs Seen In A Triangle Formation Over Tomsk, Russia plus MORE
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Construction begins on Keystone XL pipeline at Montana border crossing
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The New World Reality & Ramifications -with Gregory Mannarino
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Mom Has Been Leaving Out Free Bagged Lunches ‘Made With Love’ for Anyone Who May Need Them
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Bad news’: radiation 16 times above normal after forest fire near Chernobyl
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE. INFORMATION WARFARE! plus more
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patrolling Dalek orders people to self-isolate - lol lol
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» 6 Top Survival Gardening Crops ~~Global Food Shortages? ~~ Crops You MUST Grow!
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Messenger is Relentless’, Ceremonial Elders Message to a Conflicted World
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prepping: Nutritional Canned & Frozen Foods To Stock Up On
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did The Plot Just Thicken? by Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» 101st Holistic Doctor Found Murdered
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enjoy this new video of our beautiful park!
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES: A Pretext for World Government and Totalitarianism plus MORE
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strongest On Earth - CAT5 Super Cyclone Harold Reaches a Staggering 913MB/155MPH
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Positive Energy Cleanse 24/7
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Recycle Bin: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL VACATIONS
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID illusion and the currency reset
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class Room April 12, 2020~Basics In Water
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica

Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica Tumblr_ndgzja6fix1tq5rtdo1_400

On October 23, 2019, the waning crescent Moon will be near Regulus, the brightest star in the constellation Leo. Look for the Moon to swing close to the Red Planet on October 26. The Comet 2I/Borisov is also currently in the constellation Leo. Right now, Comet Borisov is small and compact with a short tail pointing northwest. If the comet remains compact or nearly stellar and reaches magnitude 15.0, experienced observers might spot it in a 10-inch telescope. Let the Moon guide you to the bright star Regulus in the constellation Leo and then to Mars and Spica in the Virgo constellation . Look at your eastern sky one hour before dawn. Discover the beauty and wonder of the night sky that has fascinated humanity for millenia.

https://youtu.be/LxjD7aKQrwE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum