November 12, 2019
by TS Caladan
I’ve weeded out hundreds of truly remarkable and breathtaking HD drone flights available on YouTube for the following reasons:
- Biggest annoyance to me when I discovered such natural majesty on YT were the damn commercials. What else? Of course, nowadays, we must suffer the forced ads that break in on YouTube. But I’m talking about ads by the bloggers or companies themselves that produce these beautiful, colorful films: wonders of nature that are supposed to relax us, the viewing audience. We’re supposed to meditate with the sounds and visuals. Well how can you relax in visual-Nirvana when you are (like TV) bombarded with graphics placed on films? We’re supposed to ESCAPE to a dreamlike world away from media and advertising with “meditation” videos and “meditation” music…not be SOLD~ A few filmers break in with large ads to show their work. Some like ‘Lounge V’ will have their name plastered on the screen over top spectacular nature scenes, but not in every case. One called ‘Soothing’ has to have ‘Soothing’ printed in the corner. Same with ‘NATURE RELAXATION’ always on screen. Do you have to tell us in large letters? Can’t you let us decide with a clear picture, untainted by graphics? Wouldn’t that be best if you cared about the tranquility of viewers? You will find many incredible scenes, topography that will blow your mind – but so often, a small logo or a word will remain in the corner. I’ve collected here a few of the very best that do not have these distractions.
- Quick cuts. Why? Makes no sense. Large number of drone flights hit you with sights your eyes won’t believe, then suddenly jerk you to another great scene in 3 seconds? Or 5 seconds or 10? “Hey, I was just getting into that! I wanted to see more. Who’s editing this? Stop cutting. Let’s see the whole trip; send it to top of the mountain or across the entire lake.”
- Another thing that upsets me (nothing in a meditation video should upset anyone) is REPEATS. You’re watching an extraordinary “2-hour” or “3-hour” film you believe, only to find 20 minutes in that you’ve watched it before. They’ll extend a 15-minute film to hours in length by repeating. I think these super visuals are far more important than any easy-listening sound attached to them. Stop repeating.
- There are plenty of long, static vids for meditation that go for hours. The beach, land, forest stay put and the ocean, waterfall or stream move and make water sounds. Or dark videos for falling asleep to ocean waves. I like the SOARING DRONES best over fabulous scenery and that’s what I have in this collection.
- Final complaint about the usual mediation-video is they’ll have close-ups. Close-ups? Why? Just a few leaves or a plant or droplets in water? Or happy people? I’d rather see the panorama flying over a mountain lake. Maybe they are emphasizing the calming soundtrack-effect and not the visual-effect? Anyway, the following drone flights are amazing journeys over our beautiful planet that will also relax your mind, please your eyes, drop your blood pressure and calm your soul. See them on a big screen:
Flight with Relaxing Music – 4K Video-DroneNearly 20 minutes of a Caribbean island paradise in Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata. Clean beaches, blue/turquoise ocean and soft, dreamy music. The drone swoops over beautiful, white buildings along the coast, ships in the harbor, inland and out to sea.
Heloy wrote: “If dreams made sense, they wouldn’t be dreams. If life were easy, it would not be life, it would be a dream…”
I hope viewers enjoyed this small sampling of what is out there. Might inspire you to check out other HD Drone-flights available on YouTube? Whether you want to simply RELAX or view nature’s wonders, here was best collection I could find. Thanks for watching<
Email Tray Caladan with questions/comments: email@example.com.
His 11th book [‘Beyond Barronsland’] should be published in a few months.
MORE HERE: https://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/planet/drone-flights-over-fantastic-scenery/