OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Sourcetruth

This thread is about debating Bill Ryan.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

May I ask you to detail points of this debate? Also if he is actually interested in this would you be prepared to do it live on a YT channel? I think I know a few YouTubers we could ask to host this. I would volunteer to moderate and you Sourcetruth can also have a mod of your choice so it would be fair.

Bill if you are watching this please refer to this thread to bring you up to speed:
http://www.oom2.com/t43156p210-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#143896

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 20191112

This thread will be about discussing Bill Ryan and his forum, Project Avalon.

That being said, I wanted to debate Bill Ryan.
Pretty vague...

Didn't you want to talk about why you got kicked off his forum?

Wasn't that about all the posts you made on the Quartz Cyrstal thread that wasn't received very well, pushing her agenda, like you did here?

What about Bill's comment concerning all the same copy & paste posts, on the other forums he mentioned, that he considered spamming?

Like PurpleSkyz said...What are your talking points or citations that you would like to discuss that Bill rubbed you the wrong way, or the right way?

Let's keep this about Bill, and not about your obsession with Quartz Crystal please...

Em

I somehow doubt that Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy will be interviewing Judy aka Quartz Crystal anytime soon.  She's not contactable anyway. :D  I never delved deeply into Project Camelot or Avalon politics, just watched some videos.  I found Bill very talented as an investigative journalist, even charismatic, very eloquent with a logical, easy to understand approach.    Very little about Judy is logical, RamblerNash posted Bill's verdict about Judy, declared it a scam which he would not entertain on his Forum.  Good Luck SourceTruth trying to start a mudslinging match to get attention.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! Tenor

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 56822952

So all that bluster and nothing from Sourcetruth?

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

May I ask you to detail points of this debate? Also if he is actually interested in this would you be prepared to do it live on a YT channel? I think I know a few YouTubers we could ask to host this. I would volunteer to moderate and you Sourcetruth can also have a mod of your choice so it would be fair.

Bill if you are watching this please refer to this thread to bring you up to speed:
http://www.oom2.com/t43156p210-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#143896
Detail points, you mean to explain what the debate topic will be? Or explain the structure of the debate?
I was thinking to do it over something like text where we would type our responses, kind of like a threaad or something, but I might be able to do the live youtube debate. I am unsure though, because I can't be too loud, and its easy to have my family hear me, which I don't want.

Sourcetruth

Em

I somehow doubt that Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy will be interviewing Judy aka Quartz Crystal anytime soon.  She's not contactable anyway. :D  I never delved deeply into Project Camelot or Avalon politics, just watched some videos.  I found Bill very talented as an investigative journalist, even charismatic, very eloquent with a logical, easy to understand approach.    Very little about Judy is logical, RamblerNash posted Bill's verdict about Judy, declared it a scam which he would not entertain on his Forum.  Good Luck SourceTruth trying to start a mudslinging match to get attention.
Everyone has good and bad characteristics to them, including Bill Ryan.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes.... detail the points of this debate. What exactly is it that you want to debate with Bill about?
Example:
* Why did you ban me?
* What about me caused you to not believe my "I am a 17 year old" story?
* What about Judy is it that everyone but me can see she is a shyster?

You know... what is this debate supposed to be about?
As for not being an actual debate and just a back and forth on a thread though... what would be the point? You already know what Bill thinks as he was pretty clear from what I understand.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 2961306396 question

Sourcetruth

I wanted to do more or less of an informal debate.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Yes.... detail the points of this debate. What exactly is it that you want to debate with Bill about?
Example:
* Why did you ban me?

As for not being an actual debate and just a back and forth on a thread though... what would be the point? You already know what Bill thinks as he was pretty clear from what I understand.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 2961306396 question
There could be a way to make it an official debate on a thread. 

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am sure there are many that don't like him or the way he handles his site but why is that a reason for him to come on another site and debate you??? That makes no sense whatsoever!
Yikes! You actually are starting to sound like a 17 year old!!!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548

If you want to have a dialog with him you better come up with something solid to discuss. Posting snips about others that dislike him ain't gonna cut it. But I think you already know that.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 20191112

Pretty vague...

Wasn't that about all the posts you made on the Quartz Cyrstal thread that wasn't received very well, pushing her agenda, like you did here?

What about Bill's comment concerning all the same copy & paste posts, on the other forums he mentioned, that he considered spamming?

Like PurpleSkyz said...What are your talking points or citations that you would like to discuss that Bill rubbed you the wrong way, or the right way?

Let's keep this about Bill, and not about your obsession with Quartz Crystal please...
Yes, I want to talk about why I was kicked off his forum.
My posts on the thread were not about Quartz Crystal, they were about the concepts that she presented.
The only copy and paste post would be the Opening Post that starts the thread, the responses after that are not copy and paste. 
It is not spamming because I am replying to the people who posted to my thread, so it is legitimate.

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

I am sure there are many that don't like him or the way he handles his site but why is that a reason for him to come on another site and debate you??? That makes no sense whatsoever!
Yikes! You actually are starting to sound like a 17 year old!!!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! 1628498548

If you want to have a dialog with him you better come up with something solid to discuss. Posting snips about others that dislike him ain't gonna cut it. But I think you already know that.
I see what you mean.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

heavy sigh....

Ok how about you make a list of bullet points that you would like to discuss with Bill like I suggested earlier in this thread.
Let's just start there.
BUT... I highly doubt that he would bother to debate you here knowing that he does not feel you are worth his time nor space on his site. Seems you are ace at burning bridges!!

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

heavy sigh....

Ok how about you make a list of bullet points that you would like to discuss with Bill like I suggested earlier in this thread.
Let's just start there.
BUT... I highly doubt that he would bother to debate you here knowing that he does not feel you are worth his time nor space on his site. Seems you are ace at burning bridges!!

He doesn't have to debate me here, he can do it on any website he wants to do it on.

Here are some bullet points:
-The concept of soulless ones/non playable characters (NPCs)
-Eating meat and orgasms
-The matrix stimulation model of reality
-Why he banned me
-Why his forum made all of those false accusations against me
-Why everyone on his forum is so against what Quartz Crystal presents

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he won't want to waste his time here or any other site debating you but at least you made a list of the things you would like to discuss should he decide to give you his time.

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he won't want to waste his time here or any other site debating you but at least you made a list of the things you would like to discuss should he decide to give you his time.

I am not going to limit this to him, but also challenge to a debate any other Project Avalon members who were on my thread.

Em

SourceTruth QUOTE:
Bill Ryan has created a cult-like following for himself on Project Avalon. Whatever he says is what his followers will follow. He has a pretty messed up image of what he thinks is best for humanity, which is what he says he is working for.
UNQUOTE

I'm also interested in this point you made about Bill Ryan.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

Detail points, you mean to explain what the debate topic will be? Or explain the structure of the debate?
I was thinking to do it over something like text where we would type our responses, kind of like a threaad or something, but I might be able to do the live youtube debate. I am unsure though, because I can't be too loud, and its easy to have my family hear me, which I don't want.
So your family isn't behind you in this endeavor? Sounds like your in a cult...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
Em

Everyone has good and bad characteristics to them, including Bill Ryan Sourcetruth.
Fixed it for you. LOL ;)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Let's look at this one thread about Bill Ryan.
http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/thread/4/bill-ryan

This is a quote:

When I received what I considered valid enough confirmation of the above...I had a really hard time understanding how stupid he was and/or how stupid he thought forum members were to believe that somehow hiding the fact on his forum he was married somehow protected Christine. It was devestating, as I was emotionally to the character I believed to be highly intelligent and of sterling integrity.

This was my first inkling that there was a completely contradictory side of Bill Ryan, the complete antithesis of who I thought he was. This thread is to share experiences with BR that expose he is significantly different from who he publicly portrays himself to be.

I feel this is a valid topic for discussion, an extremely important one...due to his position in the "alternative" community, and how many never seem to question his "sterling integrity", or even bother to try to vet him. I do not feel he lives to the standard he should be held to, this is my attempt to hold him accountable. I feel anyone who finds them in the position he is in need to be.

Don't take it from me, take it from him. 

He says a lot about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon in this thread. We can get to all of that later.

You want to hear someone else's opinion?
Just look at this thread (on a different website): http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=730

Exit-0

1. I've had a bad feeling on the Avalon Forum regarding the treatment I have personally received, and the treatment other individuals have received for quite some time, several of them both friends and supporters.

2. At least 18 months ago, I began checking around with other individuals and discovered there's a long list of former members who have received similar treatment on that website. I even sent Mr. Ryan a Private Message regarding my concerns about a suspected Scientology "Club" Agenda.

3. So, everything being said in that regard is absolutely correct. If seeking the Truth, and standing firmly on the evidence I’ve discovered makes me an enemy of Avalon, than perhaps it was time for me to leave that website.

4. I strongly feel there were certain individuals (whom I will not name) that did conspire to derail my threads and comments on that site – if not “conspire”, did regularly work to derail. I've held that mindset for quite some time.

10. Since I first started posting on the internet, so many years ago, and well before Avalon, my only agenda was to present my World View to interested individuals, void of condemnation, or controversy.

11. I'm deeply hurt that my name is now being publicly vilified at the Avalon Website, and I'm concerned what that vilification will do to my many years of hard work.

It is clear that there are others out there who feel similarly about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon.
What others have to say should not be what you want to debate him about.

Everything should be from you.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

Example:
* Why did you ban me?

There could be a way to make it an official debate on a thread. 
But yes, I want to debate certain points.
Such as some of what he has said. 
For example:

Bill Ryan

[Mod 3] said they felt it should be moved into "Hoaxes and other Bad Information". I nearly did that a week ago, but held off. It's not a hoax, but it's very bad information. Saying that only 1 in 5000 humans have a soul is even worse than the Flat Earth.
This is part of what he told me.
I want to debate why he thinks that this is bad information and "worse than the Flat Earth".

Bill's right. It's not a hoax, but is bad information.

I also want to debate the points you mentioned, such as why he banned me, why he doesn't think I am 17, and some other points. 

It looks like Bill, and the mods, gave you a wide latitude. Then provided you with the reason you seem to not comprehend.

And I want to debate why he said this in response to me:

Bill Ryan

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! Quote_icon Posted by sourcetruth (here)
I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago.

• https://darwinawards.com.

It was said here too. LOL

-----> Don't you get it <-----

I will debate him about meat eating and orgasms, because he doesn't agree with me on them.

Why pick on Bill when others don't agree with you either?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Pretty vague...

Yes, I want to talk about why I was kicked off his forum.

He already told you.

My posts on the thread were not about Quartz Crystal, they were about the concepts that she presented.

Uhm...That's about Quartz Crystal...

The only copy and paste post would be the Opening Post that starts the thread, the responses after that are not copy and paste. 
It is not spamming because I am replying to the people who posted to my thread, so it is legitimate.

Just because you reply to every frick'n post, doesn't make it legitimate. Most consider it spamming, and they ALL have told you why, and not just in Bill's forum.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

heavy sigh....

Let's just start there.

He doesn't have to debate me here, he can do it on any website he wants to do it on.

Who says he even wants to debate you?

Here are some bullet points:
-The concept of soulless ones/non playable characters (NPCs)

If that only comes from QC, and not Bill, why would he even discuss it?

-Eating meat and orgasms

Those are personal choices. While they can be argued, what would be the point to have just Bill do it?

-The matrix stimulation model of reality

Sounds like another QC thing. Does Bill have a matrix model you can cite from?

-Why he banned me

You have already been told. Over, and over.

-Why his forum made all of those false accusations against me

Did they?

-Why everyone on his forum is so against what Quartz Crystal presents

They explained it. Did you not care to listen?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

I am not going to limit this to him, but also challenge to a debate any other Project Avalon members who were on my thread.
Do know how insane that sounds?

Em

Has anyone wondered if SourceTruth is some kind of Bot? The repetitive Robotic type responses that don't make sense, the use of robotic Asian style English?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So, without anymore bullet points, all this is about is a whiner running their mouth, forcing, and bulling the nonsense QC agenda.

Then, crying about getting kicked off a forum because they couldn't hold an intelligent conversation, and using cult member tactics.

Sourcetruth

I would be looking to debate him on a few topics.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have an idea for you Sourcetruth. Why don't you create a new email address and then become a member of PA under a different name then send a message to Bill and ask him to debate you on his forum? Unless he blocked all of the IP's you have that might work for you.
He is not gonna come here and waste his time is my guess and I am tiring of your silliness to be honest.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! Tenor

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

I have an idea for you Sourcetruth. Why don't you create a new email address and then become a member of PA under a different name then send a message to Bill and ask him to debate you on his forum? Unless he blocked all of the IP's you have that might work for you.
He is not gonna come here and waste his time is my guess and I am tiring of your silliness to be honest.

The problem is that they make you fill out this lengthy application process. But I still wamt to do that. I could also email him.
I am not expecting him to come on this thread, but I want to go debate him in another place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum