OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hello Malisa. Thanks for joining and commenting. SPOT ON are your 2 comments also!!! :)

So Sourcetruth you got someone here to debate you and now you want to take it to private messenger? You pull your video also? Why not open your site to receive comments and debate there?

You're not interested in answering or talking on the thread you created on my site instead of your own because someone that was witness to your craziness on the other sites showed up here? YIKES!!! Like WTF??? Off ya meds?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 2491603373

Sourcetruth

Lets go back to the Quartz Crystal thread to debate Quartz Crystal. I have argued with Malisa on several other forums already. She can follow me there, but I am going back there to discuss the subject I originally wanted to talk about. I have gone on too much of a tangent, I am not interested in talking about myself anymore. I talked about it with her over and over again and it was just the same back and forth.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Lets go back to the Quartz Crystal thread to debate Quartz Crystal.

So now you don't want to debate Bill or members of PA?

Didn't Bill call you a coward? Or was it someone else?

I have argued with Malisa on several other forums already. She can follow me there, but I am going back there to discuss the subject I originally wanted to talk about.

So, Malisa comes here, makes quite a few valid talking points, and you chicken out? Malisa is welcome here, just like anyone else, and you can't just send her away because you demand it.

I have gone on too much of a tangent, I am not interested in talking about myself anymore.

But that's your favorite topic! LOL

I talked about it with her over and over again and it was just the same back and forth.

Do you mean that you weren't going to get away with cherry picking the only talking points?

What are you going to do if Malisa, or anyone else, decides to point out your failings on the Quartz Crystal thread?

http://www.oom2.com/t43156p210-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#144298

Sourcetruth

You know, Malisa, lets focus on one issue at a time. That way we can be more in depth about the individual issues.

I will start by asking you this: Who's choice is it how I want to talk to other people? Is it your choice? Just asking.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:You know, Malisa, lets focus on one issue at a time. That way we can be more in depth about the individual issues.

I will start by asking you this: Who's choice is it how I want to talk to other people? Is it your choice? Just asking.

Who those people would be? The soulless ones that are just simulations?

You're talking to NPCs and pretending they can understand you?

I asked you once and your ignored me, let's try again

What happens if you are in the inner club on the QC patreon and you get expelled because you failed to pay the monthly "donation", do you lose your source player status?

If we are soulless, what's the point of talking to me, or anyone else for that matter? WE don't exist, WE are only simulations designed to trip you and slow you down. 

It is my choice to talk to you, at one point you even complained i was in any other site you joined, i told you i could see you everywhere very easily and that i would not stop unless you really wanted me to stop, but you failed to say so, and even when you did, you kept talking to me after saying you wouldn't. 

So it was not your choice to stop talking to me, since we are still here

Who's choice is it how I want to talk to other people? Is it your choice? Just asking.

Who knows. But apparently not yours since you can't stop talking to simulations.

<3

Sourcetruth

Malisa
SourcetruthYou know, Malisa, lets focus on one issue at a time. That way we can be more in depth about the individual issues.

What happens if you are in the inner club on the QC patreon and you get expelled because you failed to pay the monthly "donation", do you lose your source player status?

If we are soulless, what's the point of talking to me, or anyone else for that matter? WE don't exist, WE are only simulations designed to trip you and slow you down. 

Yes it is my choice to talk to you, at one point you even complained i was in any other site you joined, i told you i could see you everywhere very easily and that i would not stop unless you really wanted me to stop, but you failed to say so, and even when you did, you kept talking to me after saying you wouldn't. So it was not your choice to stop talking to me, since we are still here

<3
No, I am not pretending that they understand me.
Whats the point of talking to NPCs? Well, they started talking to me first after I made posts. I am just responding to them.
By the way, what are you trying to prove by asking this?

No, you wouldn't stop being a source player. Its not a "status" is who you fundamentally are, being a source player.

I don't consider the other interactions we have had to be "talking" with eath other, they were actually arguing. If we were"talking" then you would actually be trying to have a discussion with me.

By the way, I see that you are being disrespectful to Border Dog on TOT and Aragorn even called you out on it. I am not the only one who you act disrespectfully towards.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa
SourcetruthYou know, Malisa, lets focus on one issue at a time. That way we can be more in depth about the individual issues.

Yes it is my choice to talk to you, at one point you even complained i was in any other site you joined, i told you i could see you everywhere very easily and that i would not stop unless you really wanted me to stop, but you failed to say so, and even when you did, you kept talking to me after saying you wouldn't. So it was not your choice to stop talking to me, since we are still here

<3
Whats the point of talking to NPCs? Well, they started talking to me first after I made posts. I am just responding to them.

No, you wouldn't stop being a source player. Its not a "status" is who you fundamentally are, being a source player.

I don't consider the other interactions we have had to be "talking" with eath other, they were actually arguing. If we were"talking" then you would actually be trying to have a discussion with me.

By the way, I see that you are being disrespectful to Border Dog on TOT and Aragorn even called you out on it. I am not the only one who you act disrespectfully towards.

I did try to talk to you before, and when i asked and pointed out the problems with your theory you called me several things :)

About Border Dog, he earned it, by assuming he's always correct and even trying to rewrite the meaning of words and concepts to excuse his lack of understanding of those concepts. Also he was condescending while making up the meaning of words and that's something you don't do if you want people to respect you

It's like i told you before, if you want to express a concept that doesn't exist in this world, invent a new word for it, don't reuse existing words that have another meaning already and then tell people "you don't know what you're talking about" Because it is you, the one reusing concepts and changing their meaning, who doesn't know what you are doing. If you understand a concept well you can come up with a different word for it, instead of reusing one and expect people to also change their understanding of that concept so it fits your mistaken idea of what the concept is

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz

Hello Malisa. Thanks for joining and commenting. SPOT ON are your 2 comments also!!! :)

So Sourcetruth you got someone here to debate you and now you want to take it to private messenger? You pull your video also? Why not open your site to receive comments and debate there?

You're not interested in answering or talking on the thread you created on my site instead of your own because someone that was witness to your craziness on the other sites showed up here? YIKES!!! Like WTF??? Off ya meds?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 2491603373

Hi, thanks for having me on your site, I'll try to participate in other threads as well :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:You know, Malisa, lets focus on one issue at a time. That way we can be more in depth about the individual issues.

It is my choice to talk to you, at one point you even complained i was in any other site you joined, i told you i could see you everywhere very easily and that i would not stop unless you really wanted me to stop, but you failed to say so, and even when you did, you kept talking to me after saying you wouldn't. 

So it was not your choice to stop talking to me, since we are still here

Who's choice is it how I want to talk to other people? Is it your choice? Just asking.

Who knows. But apparently not yours since you can't stop talking to simulations.

<3
Wow...We are only simulations to Sourcetruth. That's crazy.

What's even crazier is Sourcetruth believing they can save the world by going to various forums trying to reprogram folks...err...simulations...

Sourcetruth

Malisa
Sourcetruth
Malisa

<3

I did try to talk to you before, and when i asked and pointed out the problems with your theory you called me several things :)

About Border Dog, he earned it, by assuming he's always correct and even trying to rewrite the meaning of words and concepts to excuse his lack of understanding of those concepts. Also he was condescending while making up the meaning of words and that's something you don't do if you want people to respect you

It's like i told you before, if you want to express a concept that doesn't exist in this world, invent a new word for it, don't reuse existing words that have another meaning already and then tell people "you don't know what you're talking about" Because it is you, the one reusing concepts and changing their meaning, who doesn't know what you are doing. If you understand a concept well you can come up with a different word for it, instead of reusing one and expect people to also change their understanding of that concept so it fits your mistaken idea of what the concept is

Now the thread was locked...

Border Dog's only intention seemed to be to have a discussion about the topics. Even if you think he is wrong somehow, you should still show respect for him if you are trying to have a reasonable discussion.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa

Sourcetruth

Malisa

<3

Border Dog's only intention seemed to be to have a discussion about the topics. Even if you think he is wrong somehow, you should still show respect for him if you are trying to have a reasonable discussion.

No, he didn't he lied and he sidetracked, and even posted a chart trying to place me into an ignorant position with passive aggressive commentary. That's very low

I started talking to him with respect, he immediately went into passive aggressive mode, i lost all respect for him due to that. It didn't take long and i don't care i won't have respect for someone who starts talking to me by disrespecting me in the first place

I asked a simple question, he refused to accept he made a mistake, he refused to acknowledge and review his topic again due to a giant ego that doesn't allow him to be told he's wrong but someone like me, probably one of 'how can a younger person know more about this than me' or 'she's a girl and i can't be told i'm wrong by a girl'

He was condescending since the first moment i mentioned he had misunderstood something and that says a lot

Anyway he could not accept reality and tried to side step over and over, and that's lame. I will never let anyone look down on me, specially when i know i have the truth such in that simple case

But good on him for not bringing up my age as an insult or i would have destroyed him with the fury of a thousand suns :P

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa

Sourcetruth

Malisa

<3

No, he didn't he lied and he sidetracked, and even posted a chart trying to place me into an ignorant position with passive aggressive commentary. That's very low

I started talking to him with respect, he immediately went into passive aggressive mode, i lost all respect for him due to that. It didn't take long and i don't care i won't have respect for someone who starts talking to me by disrespecting me in the first place

I asked a simple question, he refused to accept he made a mistake, he refused to acknowledge and review his topic again due to a giant ego that doesn't allow him to be told he's wrong but someone like me, probably one of 'how can a younger person know more about this than me' or 'she's a girl and i can't be told i'm wrong by a girl'

He was condescending since the first moment i mentioned he had misunderstood something and that says a lot

Anyway he could not accept reality and tried to side step over and over, and that's lame. I will never let anyone look down on me, specially when i know i have the truth such in that simple case

But good on him for not bringing up my age as an insult or i would have destroyed him with the fury of a thousand suns :P

From what I can tell, he only acted that way after you started disrespecting him. So you can't blame him when you were the one who started acting that way first.

Sourcetruth

I invite you all to my personal forum,
http://sourcetruth.boards.net/
This can be where we will have further discussions.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I invite you all to my personal forum,
Why would people go there where you control the narrative and can delete posts at will?

You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Why would people go there where you control the narrative and can delete posts at will?

You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...
They would go there to debate me if they don't agree with me, I am okay with debates.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth

No i don't think anyone will go there and i will quote Mr Bill Ryan here as to show the reason why

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 66101533tHd

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 66101533tHd

Now tell me, why there would be a smear campaign against you, when you are not related to QC at all in any possible way and by your own admission you never met Judy or have contacted them or have been part of the Patreon group?

Why do you feel there would be an organized attempt to smear YOU, as opposed to smear the QC group? Who are you then

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

They would go there to debate me if they don't agree with me, I am okay with debates.

Once again...You are incapable of debating.

Let me quote Malisa's observation:

You are just trying to keep the QC topic alive even if you have to rehash old stuff and that's a truly boring thing to do, what's the point? You have received answers to those questions before, you ignored them and ask them again?

RamblerNash wrote:You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

You are just trying to keep the QC topic alive even if you have to rehash old stuff and that's a truly boring thing to do, what's the point? You have received answers to those questions before, you ignored them and ask them again?

RamblerNash wrote:You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...

Like I said before, I will talk about Quartz Crystal however much I want.

Sourcetruth

Malisa
Sourcetruth

No i don't think anyone will go there and i will quote Mr Bill Ryan here as to show the reason why

Now tell me, why there would be a smear campaign against you, when you are not related to QC at all in any possible way and by your own admission you never met Judy or have contacted them or have been part of the Patreon group?

Why do you feel there would be an organized attempt to smear YOU, as opposed to smear the QC group? Who are you then

It is clear what I meant. They were smearing me because they disagreed with me as a whole. That is the whole reason I was kicked from their forum.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 Giphy

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 Tumblr_mwva5cf98q1skovkro1_400

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 Tenor

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 5 Lalala+can't+hear+you

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Yes you will :D... However, you will do it alone :P

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

And I am completely fine with that.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Your fine with talking to yourself? LMAO!!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Or however less you want.

Just in case you haven't gotten it yet:

You have had many threads deleted on various forums for being an idiot...

You have been banned from forums for being an idiot...

You have had many discussions on various forums all indicating your an idiot...

Now your expanding and are going to continue to be an idiot?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

None of those were me "being an idiot", they were me making a strong case for my point of view. And this was in the face of many disagreeing with me.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Yes, i talk with my source self using my pendulum. I also ask myself many questions that I think and ponder about, although I wouldn't consider that talking to myself.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Yes, i talk with my source self using my pendulum. I also ask myself many questions that I think and ponder about, although I wouldn't consider that talking to myself.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

None of those were me "being an idiot", they were me making a strong case for my point of view. And this was in the face of many disagreeing with me.
You never made a strong case.

Actually...You never made any case at all...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

But I did make a case, because I was able to explain myself and my point of view, and why I hold the viewpoints that I hold. And I was successfully able to defend my viewpoint against those who disagree.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

But I did make a case, because I was able to explain myself and my point of view, and why I hold the viewpoints that I hold. And I was successfully able to defend my viewpoint against those who disagree.
Only in your mind did you think you made a case and thought you were successfully.

Many others have pointed that out, which you continue to ignore.

Once again, you have no citations to the nonsense you keep spewing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum