OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I invite you all to my personal forum,
http://sourcetruth.boards.net/
This can be where we will have further discussions.
Why would people go there where you control the narrative and can delete posts at will?

You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...
They would go there to debate me if they don't agree with me, I am okay with debates.

Once again...You are incapable of debating.

Let me quote Malisa's observation:

You are just trying to keep the QC topic alive even if you have to rehash old stuff and that's a truly boring thing to do, what's the point? You have received answers to those questions before, you ignored them and ask them again?

RamblerNash wrote:You only talk about 3 things from QC and refuse to discuss anything on the misinformation she puts out...

Like I said before, I will talk about Quartz Crystal however much I want.
Or however less you want.

Just in case you haven't gotten it yet:

You have had many threads deleted on various forums for being an idiot...

You have been banned from forums for being an idiot...

You have had many discussions on various forums all indicating your an idiot...

Now your expanding and are going to continue to be an idiot?

None of those were me "being an idiot", they were me making a strong case for my point of view. And this was in the face of many disagreeing with me.
You never made a strong case.

Actually...You never made any case at all...
But I did make a case, because I was able to explain myself and my point of view, and why I hold the viewpoints that I hold. And I was successfully able to defend my viewpoint against those who disagree.
Only in your mind did you think you made a case and thought you were successfully.

Many others have pointed that out, which you continue to ignore.

Once again, you have no citations to the nonsense you keep spewing...
I was still successful though, because others ran out of arguments once I countered all of their arguments.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Dce5fae6ffb68481d13020255529ccb2

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Raw

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I was still successful though, because others ran out of arguments once I countered all of their arguments.
Others didn't run out of arguments. All you did is kept posting the same repeated nonsense which were already answered.

Here's how successful you were:

Congratulations. You have become successful at being an idiot...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I was still successful though, because others ran out of arguments once I countered all of their arguments.
Others didn't run out of arguments. All you did is kept posting the same repeated nonsense which were already answered.

Here's how successful you were:

Congratulations. You have become successful at being an idiot...
They weren't "answered" they were just argued against. I did not accept their arguments.

Have you read all of the threads on other websites that I have participated in? If not, how can you describe my behavior in them as idiotic?

And just to let you know, nobody on any other forum has actually called me an idiot, which actually means a lot, because they knew I was not an idiot. However they did call me names such as "arrogant" whenever they disagreed with me.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I did not accept their arguments.
Of course you didn't. And that was pointed out to you numerous times that you completely ignored them while continuing to repeat your same nonsense without any citations.

"Arrogance" is being an idiot.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
SourcetruthI did not accept their arguments.
Of course you didn't. And that was pointed out to you numerous times that you completely ignored them while continuing to repeat your same nonsense without any citations.

And they did not accept my arguments either.

I never ignored their arguments, I explained why I did not agree with them, which means I did not ignore them. Meanwhile, they ignore what I say while continuing to repeat themselves.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

I never ignored their arguments, I explained why I did not agree with them, which means I did not ignore them. Meanwhile, they ignore what I say while continuing to repeat themselves.
Maybe you need to go back and refresh your knowledge on those other forums. That doesn't seem to be the case here...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

Maybe you need to go back and refresh your knowledge on those other forums. That doesn't seem to be the case here...

Have you read some of the other threads I started?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

Did you not see on the other thread where I said you didn't include all the forums you posted on, when you said you did?

Do you constantly need to be reminded?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

Did you not see on the other thread where I said you didn't include all the forums you posted on, when you said you did?

Did you even answer my question?
And I was showing the threads I made about Quartz Crystal on the other thread, not all of the threadz I have posted on.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

And I was showing the threads I made about Quartz Crystal on the other thread, not all of the threadz I have posted on.
Go back and refresh your knowledge from that other thread.

How would I know you didn't include all the posts you made, and that they got deleted, if I didn't find them?

Quite being an idiot...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

How would I know you didn't include all the posts you made, and that they got deleted, if I didn't find them?

Quite being an idiot...

I included almost all of them.
You must have been talking about the "unexplained mysteries" forum which I posted on, which my thread got deleted on. There were some reddit threads that also got deleted. But thats all that was atually deleted.
And how do you expect me to link to them if they were deleted? It doesn't make sense.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

Quite being an idiot...

I included almost all of them.
You must have been talking about the "unexplained mysteries" forum which I posted on, which my thread got deleted on. There were some reddit threads that also got deleted. But thats all that was atually deleted.
And how do you expect me to link to them if they were deleted? It doesn't make sense.
Let's not forget about your YouTube video and post you made calling out Zachary Hubbard...

Once again you have been caught in a lie...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth,

Malisa has a question for you here:

http://www.oom2.com/t43156p300-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#144644

I have follow up questions when your done there.

How does soulless zombies produce source players without anything to do with orgasms?

How do source players produce offspring without orgasms?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Scree460

Sourcetruth,

Why are you going back and changing your posts?

Did QC teach you to be deceptive or is this just your nature?

This is a form of lying!!!

You have been caught once again LYING!!!

With all the lies we are discovering, how would anyone know that everything your saying isn't just another lie?

Em

LOL Nash, SourceTruth is painted into a corner & ANXIOUSLY retracing steps!   
Congratulations on a BRILLIANT QUESTION : 
That just blows Judy's ENTIRE Vegan Sexless Matrix conspiracy theory to pieces LOL!

As for Soulless Zombies & Animals, who ALL breathe oxygen & have consciousness, it takes INTELLIGENCE to have sex, got to know foreplay, doing it right, preventing pregnancy etc.   Much more than just using energy for movement LOL!

Malisa

Malisa

Em wrote:LOL Nash, SourceTruth is painted into a corner & ANXIOUSLY retracing steps!   
Congratulations on a BRILLIANT QUESTION : 
That just blows Judy's ENTIRE Vegan Sexless Matrix conspiracy theory to pieces LOL!

As for Soulless Zombies & Animals, who ALL breathe oxygen & have consciousness, it takes INTELLIGENCE to have sex, got to know foreplay, doing it right, preventing pregnancy etc.   Much more than just using energy for movement LOL!

Some time ago, i asked a kind of similar question, which never got a real answer because he went on a tangent and avoided a direct clear answer

I think my question was "If your mom is the only source player you know, it means your father is a soulless person, as well as your brothers/sisters/family, so you are a half breed because your mom had sex with a soulless person and you were born out of it, how can you be born from a soulless person and why you have a soul but not your brothers/sisters?"

Maybe this time we can ask the details of how that works as well

It seems like "Judy" didn't think that through when creating the QC mythology

:P LMAO

Em

LMAO Malisa, I listened to QC's myth vids about a year ago, I remember her saying, as long as the mother is a Source Player, it does not matter who fathers the offspring.  Later on I twigged that this is similar to core Abrahamic Belief, the Mother's heritage determines that of the offspring.  One of the reasons I thought QC dabbled in some Kabbalah & Gematria theory.

Your scenario produces Hybrid offspring but according to QC it's irrevelant.  Apparently an "authentic" Source Player Mother won't have mental illness or be poor (not rich either), will have a stable lifestyle, will never suffer trauma in life, losing limbs, major accidents etc.  So if your mother fits any of those categories, she & offspring are not Source Players, classed "Soulless", as are all animals according to QC.  Apparently there are thousands of "Soulless" to 1 "authentic" Source Player, QC mentioned a fixed number of Source Players on Earth but I can't remember.

Not sure how there can be a fixed number of Source Players if they die & have offspring?  

I did not listen to all vids, I realised it was a scam via that infamous Youtube Video warning about her, I was STAGGERED by the attention this old woman drew!!  Obviously a lot of people seeking answers about life got taken in by QC.  I read about the lady who claims demonic possession after paying QC for info, confirming an evil scam.  I googled & found your comments on ATS!  You gave SourceTruth a good go LOL!  :D

SourceTruth claims to have watched ALL videos.  My question is WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU GAINED?  Seeing lights & powering the Soulless, what else?  Surely there must be higher expectations!

Another question SourceTruth must answer claiming to have watched all vids, QC mentioned a book to read, which one?

By now Vegan Celibate People following QC would have left testimonies, NOT ONE anywhere!

Nope, it's back to the drawing board for QC & sidekick SourceTruth. (now luring us to it's Forum!).   Try harder SourceTruth, the Soulless have spotted your lies!  LOL!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:Some time ago, i asked a kind of similar question, which never got a real answer because he went on a tangent and avoided a direct clear answer

It has been quite apparent here, and on other forums, that Sourcetruth cherry picks what they choose to answer. They are quite aware of what they need to avoid.

Malisa wrote:It seems like "Judy" didn't think that through when creating the QC mythology

Like most scammers, they make adjustments and hope they don't get caught.

EM wrote:
Apparently there are thousands of "Soulless" to 1 "authentic" Source Player, QC mentioned a fixed number of Source Players on Earth but I can't remember.

The number I've seen posted is 5,000 to 1.

That brings up more than a few questions.

When did "Source Players" begin? 1,000 years ago? 2,000 years ago?

With the increasing population since then, how did they increase their numbers? LOL

Em wrote:
Nope, it's back to the drawing board for QC & sidekick SourceTruth. (who now has own Forum it's trying to lure us to!).   Try harder SourceTruth, the Soulless have spotted your lies!  LOL!

There has been quite a few conversations about Sourcetruth's relationship to Judy. Some have even claimed that it was Judy herself.

I haven't seen anyone mention that they could be Judy's whipped husband, man friend, boy-toy. It's obvious that he is in the background, and just might be going around posting on various forums under an alias to increase the viewership on their channel with their overly pleas for money.

Does Judy have any offspring that could be helping poor old Mom out? LOL

Malisa

Malisa

Em wrote:LMAO Malisa, I listened to QC's myth vids about a year ago, I remember her saying, as long as the mother is a Source Player, it does not matter who fathers the offspring.  Later on I twigged that this is similar to core Abrahamic Belief, the Mother's heritage determines that of the offspring.  One of the reasons I thought QC dabbled in some Kabbalah & Gematria theory.

Your scenario produces Hybrid offspring but according to QC it's irrevelant.  Apparently an "authentic" Source Player Mother won't have mental illness or be poor (not rich either), will have a stable lifestyle, will never suffer trauma in life, losing limbs, major accidents etc.  So if your mother fits any of those categories, she & offspring are not Source Players, classed "Soulless", as are all animals according to QC.  Apparently there are thousands of "Soulless" to 1 "authentic" Source Player, QC mentioned a fixed number of Source Players on Earth but I can't remember.

Not sure how there can be a fixed number of Source Players if they die & have offspring?  

I did not listen to all vids, I realised it was a scam via that infamous Youtube Video warning about her, I was STAGGERED by the attention this old woman drew!!  Obviously a lot of people seeking answers about life got taken in by QC.  I read about the lady who claims demonic possession after paying QC for info, confirming an evil scam.  I googled & found your comments on ATS!  You gave SourceTruth a good go LOL!  :D

SourceTruth claims to have watched ALL videos.  My question is WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU GAINED?  Seeing lights & powering the Soulless, what else?  Surely there must be higher expectations!

Another question SourceTruth must answer claiming to have watched all vids, QC mentioned a book to read, which one?

By now Vegan Celibate People following QC would have left testimonies, NOT ONE anywhere!

Nope, it's back to the drawing board for QC & sidekick SourceTruth. (now luring us to it's Forum!).   Try harder SourceTruth, the Soulless have spotted your lies!  LOL!

I will have to read more about this "Kabbalah & Gematria theory." Thanks

I googled & found your comments on ATS!  You gave SourceTruth a good go LOL!  :D

That was very fun, tons of questions went unanswered there that he now tries to reclaim to keep the topic alive, in a desperate attempt to keep QC relevant somehow

I think this is one of the most telling things... No one cares about QC, except for the 200 subscribers she has on the patreon that are already too deep into it they can't run away because of fear of facing the truth that all they believed is a lie and they were had badly

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:Some time ago, i asked a kind of similar question, which never got a real answer because he went on a tangent and avoided a direct clear answer

It has been quite apparent here, and on other forums, that Sourcetruth cherry picks what they choose to answer. They are quite aware of what they need to avoid.

Malisa wrote:It seems like "Judy" didn't think that through when creating the QC mythology

Like most scammers, they make adjustments and hope they don't get caught.

EM wrote:
Apparently there are thousands of "Soulless" to 1 "authentic" Source Player, QC mentioned a fixed number of Source Players on Earth but I can't remember.

With the increasing population since then, how did they increase their numbers? LOL

Em wrote:
Nope, it's back to the drawing board for QC & sidekick SourceTruth. (who now has own Forum it's trying to lure us to!).   Try harder SourceTruth, the Soulless have spotted your lies!  LOL!

There has been quite a few conversations about Sourcetruth's relationship to Judy. Some have even claimed that it was Judy herself.

I haven't seen anyone mention that they could be Judy's whipped husband, man friend, boy-toy. It's obvious that he is in the background, and just might be going around posting on various forums under an alias to increase the viewership on their channel with their overly pleas for money.

There is something very funny about the sex thing, back then when i started pushing source kun about sexuality and stuff, "Yudy" had posted a video about that exact topic, out of nowhere, i didn't realize until a few days later and it was a very funny thing for real

See here

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Screen12

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Screen11

Eventually it ended up on this, which hasn't happened so far LMFAO!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Screen10

It reminds me of the other day when he said i stopped replying because his powerful masculine arguments were unstoppable and i had run away unable to reply to them, or something like that :P

But seriously go look at that first part of the video and cringe is a worthless word, if you want to describe it LMAO

Ohh also must put this one picture out here, because ever since i turned 12 or so, and boys started to hit on my and all that stuff lmao, this is the first time in my life i get someone telling me this 

Let's just think  for a second about the implications of a 17 year old boy expressing like this :S

I mean this i heard kind of stuff like this from older man, when they try to approach me with dirty words and games, but never ever in my life from someone younger than me or my own age, or even 10 years older than me. this is a nasty WTF for real

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Sex-wr10

Em

Malisa, about the Kabbalah.  Proceed with Caution.  We do not have freedom of expression online, the Kabbalah is linked to a Religion.  What I can tell you is that there is an old woman on Youtube (yes another one) that is attracting a LOT of attention.  Her name is Doreen Dotan.  She practices Gematria (numerology) & studies the Kaballah.  They believe they hail from the Fallen Angels, who apparently created human beings for their "entertainment" & submission.  Dotan is a little scary, some call her a witch, she claims they can control the environment (weather) through spells using Gematria.  When I discovered her, it was just before the Hawaii earthquakes, she claimed credit for it & predicted loads more environmental disasters was to follow.  I find it interesting that QC's theories are similar, a select Group (Source Players) who "power" the Soulless.  QC claims that abstaining from meat & sex you can "rewrite the script for your life"!  Much like Doreen who claims to be a Creator & Manipulator of human beings, using Gematria (Numerology).

Em

RamblerNash:

Good point, exactly when did Source Players commence?

Em

RamblerNash:

If Judy has offspring it means she had sex LOL!  Until the Video SourceTruth supplied, I thought it was QC but now I think it is someone QC pays to promote her.  Malisa also mentioned same.

Em

Malisa :
There is something very funny about the sex thing, back then when i started pushing source kun about sexuality and stuff, "Yudy" had posted a video about that exact topic, out of nowhere, i didn't realize until a few days later and it was a very funny thing for real

I am convinced she uses the input from these Scam Threads to make vidoes, answer questions to try save her sinking ship.   She has not got guts to come online or be on that Forum herself.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Screen11

Eventually it ended up on this, which hasn't happened so far LMFAO!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Screen10

It reminds me of the other day when he said i stopped replying because his powerful masculine arguments were unstoppable and i had run away unable to reply to them, or something like that :P

They get pretty aggressive when they don't get their way, eh?

Scammers can't have that, especially when they don't have the control.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:Malisa :

I am convinced she uses the input from these Scam Threads to make vidoes, answer questions to try save her sinking ship.   She has not got guts to come online or be on that Forum herself.
If they really wanted input, they would allow comments on their YouTube.

Scammers can't have that because they lose the control.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WARNING TO SOURCETRUTH

GOING BACK AND CHANGING YOUR RESPONSES WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT AND CAUGHT IN LIES IS NOT VERY GOOD FORUM ETIQUETTE. EDITING TYPOS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. PLEASE STOP.

IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU IN A TIME OUT.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND EDIT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO WHAT ALL THE OTHER SITES HAVE DONE AND BAN YOU.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE OTHER POSTS SCREEN SHOTS AND SAVES ARE TAKING PLACE SO DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS MKAY?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 6 Tenor

Malisa

Malisa

I am going to remove my picture here, due to my mom's advice that it could be used later to get revenge on me and cause me online trouble or to my family in several ways

Otherwise i want to say that i love how this person who may or may not be the same as i talked to in other forums, has completely shutdown once they faced an impossible questioning line LMFAO!

And this last comment by PurpleSky is just LMFAO! 

I guess this is over now, another day another site and it's the dumbest thing, how someone who depends so much on other people's attention finds a way, every-single-time, to make people reject them so much?

Every.Single.Site..... LMFAO!

"Yudy" must not be very proud right now

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I liked your pic! :)
Yeah looks like Sourcetruth bravado is just bluster.
:)
I think we glitched their matrix... poor damaged person

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum