Latest topics
» Hey SourceShill - I think Judy wants you to STFU !
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed!
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0040) Investigating the disclosure support network.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hangar 18 - does it exist ?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Reports Hidden in an FAA Database
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large disc shaped UFO captured above the Volcano Colima Mexico plus MORE
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPACE FORCE’S SECRET MISSION
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fields of Higher Dimensionals are viewed and accepted
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Base beneath Mount Hayes Alaska discovered by an intelligence analyst
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Mystery Disease Update
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange object leaves bright trail in sky near military base
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadcopter Flight Over Ancient Saqsaywaman Near Cusco Peru
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King Jr’s Daughter and Former Neo-Nazi Start New Friendship
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange pink cloud photographed in the south of France
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Potus45 Official Impeachment Response/ Why Gen. Flynn was targeted plus more
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 1-20-2020… Rothschilds kicked out of Russia and Japan as world revolution unfolds
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» Last month it was pigeons wearing cowboy hats - now it's pigeons wearing sombreros. But who is responsible ?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz






CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Do you have anything meaningful to discuss? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.

Is this SourceScammer "The Eunuch" making this post?

Or SourceScammer "The Fledgling Dominatrix"?


The only serious/meaningful discussions that has happened on these threads, both "The Eunuch" or "The Dominatrix" weren't involved.

Keep up with those inane ramblings. These posts serve to warn others.
You just proved my point by trying to make fun of me instead of saying anything worthwile.
 
Do you realize this? You fell right into it.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Do you have anything meaningful to discuss? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.

Is this SourceScammer "The Eunuch" making this post?

Or SourceScammer "The Fledgling Dominatrix"?


The only serious/meaningful discussions that has happened on these threads, both "The Eunuch" or "The Dominatrix" weren't involved.

Keep up with those inane ramblings. These posts serve to warn others.
You just proved my point by trying to make fun of me instead of saying anything worthwile.
 
Do you realize this? You fell right into it.
Did I?

Wait for it...Wait for it...

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen11
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen12



There is nothing to explain, some of my posts got removed, you also got posts removed, it means nothing to me, i was probably calling you a loser on those posts, it got removed not because it wasn't true, but because i was constantly being censured by a mod on ATS no matter what i said, just because that person is one of those rusophobic weak and lame failed adults

I even got a full thread removed just because they could not handle the truth, even if i had a link to a news article, they just could not handle it and labeled "fake news" out of pure lame rusophobia

ATS is not a special site, is run of the mill and very low in quality, just look at the politics all over the place. You are taking those removed comments as proof of anything?
Its clear what your post was removed for, it was for a "manners violation". It was about 3 post.
Its clear that you were being rude to me in those posts and that is why it was removed.
I ask you, why do you feel the need to be rude to someone just because you don't agree with them? How is that justified?

You know another forum "run of the mill and very low in quality"? Its called Project Avalon.

Isn't that the one run by Bill Ryan, the one that you referenced very proudly to show me how smart you are, so smart than even Bill Ryan had to acknowledge it? LMFAO!!!

Butthurt much? See that's a loser's attitude

You chose to not answer my questions, therefore i win, in any debate if one person failes to reply it loses. So you just lost :P

Now go be silent

Sourcetruth


Describing me as a "minion" of quartz crystal is incredibly inaccurace and a gross misrepresentation of who I am.

I am defending ideas, not people. That is what I am advocating for, is ideas. Specifically, Quartz Crystal's ideas. Now, I have defended Quartz Crystal herself about accusations made towards her, but as to what I am advocating, I am advocating for ideas.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen11
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen12



There is nothing to explain, some of my posts got removed, you also got posts removed, it means nothing to me, i was probably calling you a loser on those posts, it got removed not because it wasn't true, but because i was constantly being censured by a mod on ATS no matter what i said, just because that person is one of those rusophobic weak and lame failed adults

I even got a full thread removed just because they could not handle the truth, even if i had a link to a news article, they just could not handle it and labeled "fake news" out of pure lame rusophobia

ATS is not a special site, is run of the mill and very low in quality, just look at the politics all over the place. You are taking those removed comments as proof of anything?
Its clear what your post was removed for, it was for a "manners violation". It was about 3 post.
Its clear that you were being rude to me in those posts and that is why it was removed.
I ask you, why do you feel the need to be rude to someone just because you don't agree with them? How is that justified?

You know another forum "run of the mill and very low in quality"? Its called Project Avalon.

Isn't that the one run by Bill Ryan, the one that you referenced very proudly to show me how smart you are, so smart than even Bill Ryan had to acknowledge it? LMFAO!!!

Butthurt much? See that's a loser's attitude

You chose to not answer my questions, therefore i win, in any debate if one person failes to reply it loses. So you just lost :P

Now go be silent
Keep telling yourself that to make you feel better about your previous failure to come up with any sort of response to my previous conterarguments.
You failed to reply to my counterarguments to previous posts which totally defeated your argument.

Your questions did not deserve an answer.

You don't get what I meant when I said Bill Ryan called me smart, do you? He felt a need to give me some sort of credit because he knew I had good points, but he just didn't want to agree with me.



Last edited by Sourcetruth on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:Describing me as a "minion" of quartz crystal is incredibly inaccurace and a gross misrepresentation of who I am.

I am defending ideas, not people. That is what I am advocating for, is ideas. Specifically, Quartz Crystal's ideas. Now, I have defended Quartz Crystal herself about accusations made towards her, but as to what I am advocating, I am advocating for ideas.

But you don't have any ideas! All you say is taken directly from Judy's mouth, i have asked you questions that don't match that script and "you chose not to respond"

You don't know, it's a simple as that



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Describing me as a "minion" of quartz crystal is incredibly inaccurace and a gross misrepresentation of who I am.

I am defending ideas, not people. That is what I am advocating for, is ideas. Specifically, Quartz Crystal's ideas. Now, I have defended Quartz Crystal herself about accusations made towards her, but as to what I am advocating, I am advocating for ideas.

But you don't have any ideas! All you say is taken directly from Judy's mouth, i have asked you questions that don't match that script and "you chose not to respond"

You don't know, it's a simple as that
I repeat what Judy says because she is right.

You didn't ask me any questions which actually challenge anything that I say.

Malisa

Malisa
All the other stuff you say is pointless, there will no be answer you accept for anyone unless it matches the one provided by Judy.

You have been repeating the exact same lines for months and the exact same "arguments", you are trapped in a crazy cycle which you can't escape, and it makes me fill sick just to think about how that works

We can go thread by thread and the exact same words and posts will popup over and over, what kind of madness is this?



да нет

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
SourceEunuch wrote:You don't get what I meant when I said Bill Ryan called me smart, do you?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Scree464

Malisa

Malisa
You don't understand that you don't understand :(

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Sadcat10



да нет

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This is called panic mode. Donations dry up when bad press is floating on the net. Judy and her gang of playtards are scrambling would be my guess...



  

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:All the other stuff you say is pointless, there will no be answer you accept for anyone unless it matches the one provided by Judy.

You have been repeating the exact same lines for months and the exact same "arguments", you are trapped in a crazy cycle which you can't escape, and it makes me fill sick just to think about how that works

We can go thread by thread and the exact same words and posts will popup over and over, what kind of madness is this?
You can say that, but the fact still remains that my arguments still stand.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen11
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Screen12




There is nothing to explain, some of my posts got removed, you also got posts removed, it means nothing to me, i was probably calling you a loser on those posts, it got removed not because it wasn't true, but because i was constantly being censured by a mod on ATS no matter what i said, just because that person is one of those rusophobic weak and lame failed adults

I even got a full thread removed just because they could not handle the truth, even if i had a link to a news article, they just could not handle it and labeled "fake news" out of pure lame rusophobia

ATS is not a special site, is run of the mill and very low in quality, just look at the politics all over the place. You are taking those removed comments as proof of anything?

Its clear what your post was removed for, it was for a "manners violation". It was about 3 post.
Its clear that you were being rude to me in those posts and that is why it was removed.
I ask you, why do you feel the need to be rude to someone just because you don't agree with them? How is that justified?

You know another forum "run of the mill and very low in quality"? Its called Project Avalon.


Isn't that the one run by Bill Ryan, the one that you referenced very proudly to show me how smart you are, so smart than even Bill Ryan had to acknowledge it? LMFAO!!!

Butthurt much? See that's a loser's attitude

You chose to not answer my questions, therefore i win, in any debate if one person failes to reply it loses. So you just lost :P

Now go be silent
Keep telling yourself that to make you feel better about your previous failure to come up with any sort of response to my previous conterarguments.
You failed to reply to my counterarguments to previous posts which totally defeated your argument.

Your questions did not deserve an answer.

You don't get what I meant when I said Bill Ryan called me smart, do you? He felt a need to give me some sort of credit because he knew I had good points, but he just didn't want to agree with me.

He was making fun of you! I already showed you how and why.... LMFAO! 

If you continue to be so dense you may cause a black hole to be created on earth and end all life on the planet

Your cult doesn't deserver any attention, that's why NO ONE is talking about it and you spend your days on here just grasping for any attention you can get, even if NO ONE is discussing the actual cult teachings.

As i said, dense



да нет

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:All the other stuff you say is pointless, there will no be answer you accept for anyone unless it matches the one provided by Judy.

You have been repeating the exact same lines for months and the exact same "arguments", you are trapped in a crazy cycle which you can't escape, and it makes me fill sick just to think about how that works

We can go thread by thread and the exact same words and posts will popup over and over, what kind of madness is this?
You can say that, but the fact still remains that my arguments still stand.

Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......
Nobody is discussing the cult teachings because those are worthless ......

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
PurpleSkyz wrote:This is called panic mode. Donations dry up when bad press is floating on the net. Judy and her gang of playtards are scrambling would be my guess...
BIG TIME!!!

Did you know that Ronald even promoted QC?

These idiots remind me of him and GateKepper.

Oh...And a little bit of Cindy, all rolled up in one!

Were you at DD when Cindy was playing her games?

Malisa

Malisa
So which is it, are you proud he acknowledge you genious mind, or are you not, because this entire thread says you are not, but somehow you just tried to prove he called you smart, as if that quote you took out of context is some kind of credentials of how smart you are!

a. Bill Ryan called me smart, therefore i am smart, look at me!
b. Bill Ryan expelled me from his forum, therefore he's an idiot and i'm going to badmouth him on all other forums i can

Which one is it?



да нет

Sourcetruth


Well then Mailsa, what are you here to discuss? I am only interested in serious discussion.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:So which is it, are you proud he acknowledge you genious mind, or are you not, because this entire thread says you are not, but somehow you just tried to prove he called you smart, as if that quote you took out of context is some kind of credentials of how smart you are!

a. Bill Ryan called me smart, therefore i am smart, look at me!
b. Bill Ryan expelled me from his forum, therefore he's an idiot and i'm going to badmouth him on all other forums i can

Which one is it?
You are taking it way too seriously, you know it was sarcastic in a way? Kind of like poking fun oh him, like he just had to admit that I was smart. Its not something he wanted to compliment me for, he felt compelled to because he knew ir was true even if he didn't like me.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:Well then Mailsa, what are you here to discuss? I am only interested in serious discussion.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Crnz8b10

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:Well then Mailsa, what are you here to discuss? I am only interested in serious discussion.

LMAO, you are not able to do that, pseudoscience is useless on serious discussion, and you don't have anything but that

Let me prove it to you, for the forth time

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

11. If you are connected to the source and can rewrite things, or Judy can, then why not simply rewrite it so that meat and sex are not able to decrease your "Frequency"? She won the Matrix game already, but you need to die for it to active in your self?

12. If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? How can you be a source player directly connected to the source and at the same time not be able to communicate back to your real self, who lives outside the Matrix? It's a duplex connection or isn't it? If it is, then how come you are not aware of the things your external self knows? It's the same mind!

13. There is a tunneled connection between your soul on this matrix and the external self living outside the matrix, clearly it has to be a duplex connection, it is an open channel since you are receiving energy from it and also you know outside there is a higher self that is the real you, how does that mechanism works?

14. If you can't answer these questions, but you are a source player and playing this game, how can your mind on this level be completely unaware of how things work outside? How can you have "two minds" one here and one outside, and then yet another one outside the primary matrix?

You claimed knowledge about the Matrix and claimed to have answers and came here promoting those answers.

So answer the questions i have about your claims. No excuses or derailing






And remember, no pseudoBS, real clear actual scientific answers backed up by facts. You said you like science and the scientific method, so here's your chance to prove it



да нет

Sourcetruth


I answered you those questions several times on other forums. So I will make you go and find them and respond to them, because I know that if I just repost them you will just ignore them.

Malisa

Malisa
And again, like i told you before, if you are going to use a common term like Frequency or Hertz, then you must use it for its intended meaning, if you are referencing a different concept. DON'T reuse words that mean something else already

Create a new word for it, write a paper that explains how it works and why, provide ways to verify it and publish it, THEN talk about it with normal people



да нет

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:I answered you those questions several times on other forums. So I will make you go and find them and respond to them, because I know that if I just repost them you will just ignore them.

What a bunch of BS, show me where

Because saying "that's not how frequencies work" is a stupid ignorant answer

Answer them again then, you have the knowledge on your brain don't you? SO just type it here


Come on, shame me, i'm begging you

And read my previous post, scientific method or say "i don't know"

Malisa

Malisa
The problem with you and QC is as follows, you are so much full of BS that you pick words you don't even understand and use them because everyone else was using them

I already told you this before, i think TWO times, but it doesn't register in your brain. So here it is again in all it's dumb glory

Let's say i change the meaning of the word pig to mean breath, because pigs breath and i like pigs and just got one and i love how he doesn't die when he breaths, so saying "pig" reminds me of breathing

"Today, i went to the pool and i was unable to pig, i had to be helped out, damn i really felt i wasn't pigging enough and was going to stop pigging, thankfully there was this guy that gave me mouth to mouth resuscitation and i was able to pig again"

You sound like a bunch of mental health issue patients on a corner repeating the same stuff non stop and you don't realize it

Malisa

Malisa
And please don't do that usual ridiculous "disconnect and don't say anything for two/three days but still connect and just sit there reading the same posts over and over, then suddenly come up with a formatted post that seems copy/pasted from somewhere else, or written by someone else" thing. Or by the time you figure this out, my grand children will be waiting here for your answers LMAO

Answer right now, my questions are there, basic and pick them in whichever order you want

Shame me please :P

Malisa

Malisa
And he disconnected!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 8 Cat10

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:So which is it, are you proud he acknowledge you genious mind, or are you not, because this entire thread says you are not, but somehow you just tried to prove he called you smart, as if that quote you took out of context is some kind of credentials of how smart you are!

a. Bill Ryan called me smart, therefore i am smart, look at me!
b. Bill Ryan expelled me from his forum, therefore he's an idiot and i'm going to badmouth him on all other forums i can

Which one is it?
You are taking it way too seriously, you know it was sarcastic in a way? Kind of like poking fun oh him, like he just had to admit that I was smart. Its not something he wanted to compliment me for, he felt compelled to because he knew ir was true even if he didn't like me.



"You are taking it way too seriously"

Said by the guy that came here to open  a thread about why Bill Ryan disabled your account and that has spent lots of time in other forums talking bad about him

No it was a clear way to tell you how dumb you are, it just happens that you didn't catch the tone of his joke about you and you thought he really respected you somehow. Dense 

Cringe!

Yes yes LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Our eunuch scammer needs to wait for the dominatrix scammer to become available. LOL

These scammers will do everything possible to avoid answering direct questions.

They will create as much drama as possible, even if it's bad, in hope to get a few marks.

They don't want to run into people who make them lose their control over the situation.

They definitely don't want facts brought into the conversations.


Here's some of the tricks scammers use:

Misdirection.

I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Do your own research.

I've already answered that.

What are you here for.

I'm not here for that.

And what about you.

If you don't like what I say, go somewhere else.

I'm not going to do this any more, unless...

Keep repeating the same thing over and over.

Be quite for awhile and see what happens.

The list goes on and on, but their goal is to get you to do something for them and/or fill their wallets.

Exposing them shows their marks exactly who, and what, they are...

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:And again, like i told you before, if you are going to use a common term like Frequency or Hertz, then you must use it for its intended meaning, if you are referencing a different concept. DON'T reuse words that mean something else already

Create a new word for it, write a paper that explains how it works and why, provide ways to verify it and publish it, THEN talk about it with normal people
Do you even know what is being described as having a frequency?
If you don't, then you don't know what I am talking about when I say frequency.

In physics, higher frequency = higher energy per unit.
This is why the term frequency is appropriate, because of how it relates to the energy that Quartz Crystal talks about.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:So which is it, are you proud he acknowledge you genious mind, or are you not, because this entire thread says you are not, but somehow you just tried to prove he called you smart, as if that quote you took out of context is some kind of credentials of how smart you are!

a. Bill Ryan called me smart, therefore i am smart, look at me!
b. Bill Ryan expelled me from his forum, therefore he's an idiot and i'm going to badmouth him on all other forums i can

Which one is it?
You are taking it way too seriously, you know it was sarcastic in a way? Kind of like poking fun oh him, like he just had to admit that I was smart. Its not something he wanted to compliment me for, he felt compelled to because he knew ir was true even if he didn't like me.



"You are taking it way too seriously"

Said by the guy that came here to open  a thread about why Bill Ryan disabled your account and that has spent lots of time in other forums talking bad about him

No it was a clear way to tell you how dumb you are, it just happens that you didn't catch the tone of his joke about you and you thought he really respected you somehow. Dense 

Cringe!

Yes yes LOL

He didn't actually call me dumb, because he know I wasn't.
And if you look in that same thread people say that "the quality of his posts changed dramatically" meaning they got a lot better, so the are acknowledging that I have good posts.

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum