Latest topics
» Quartz Crystal Sourcetruth's "Hoovering" - Tactics Used By Cult/Scam Artists
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyToday at 3:56 am by RamblerNash

» Big M7.7 Earthquake Opens Up Large Holes In Jamaica, Grand Caymen Island
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus - 1-28-2020
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Income Tax is Voluntary, PROOF!
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ Jellyfish like UFO caught on camera China Great Wall CCTV plus MORE
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous mysterious structure found at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deathbed Visions - Final Words & Phenomena Before Death
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Fire Series Part 8 - Climate Fraud & Agenda 21
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside The Vatican - Beyond The Forbidden Veil
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let's Revisit Event 201 - Gates Foundation Sponsored Training for 'Fictional' Coronavirus Outbreak
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover Our Sun’s Long-Lost Identical Twin
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Your Family Doesn't Understand You - Gigi Young
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Activists From Hundreds of Cities Around the World Take Action Against 5G Roll Out
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 1:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Britain's 'X-Files' set to be published this year
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» “The Chinese virus is spreading”—deception and false news
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Juan O Savin- Gen. Flynn from Benghazi to Burisma plus more
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown spacecraft and ancient triangle UFO discovered in Antarctica
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Astonishing Ruins of Udayagiri ⁓ Left By Lost Civilisation?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan Inactivates All Radiation Monitors Ahead Of Tokyo Olympics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: House Managers Vs Trump’s Defense Team
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm by PurpleSkyz






CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:And please don't do that usual ridiculous "disconnect and don't say anything for two/three days but still connect and just sit there reading the same posts over and over, then suddenly come up with a formatted post that seems copy/pasted from somewhere else, or written by someone else" thing. Or by the time you figure this out, my grand children will be waiting here for your answers LMAO

Answer right now, my questions are there, basic and pick them in whichever order you want

Shame me please :P
I will take as long as I want, what are you going to do about it? The most you can do is bother me about it.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I answered you those questions several times on other forums. So I will make you go and find them and respond to them, because I know that if I just repost them you will just ignore them.

What a bunch of BS, show me where

Because saying "that's not how frequencies work" is a stupid ignorant answer

Answer them again then, you have the knowledge on your brain don't you? SO just type it here


Come on, shame me, i'm begging you

And read my previous post, scientific method or say "i don't know"
Lets focus on one question at a time, so that you can't avoid my answers, that is what I will do.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:The problem with you and QC is as follows, you are so much full of BS that you pick words you don't even understand and use them because everyone else was using them

I already told you this before, i think TWO times, but it doesn't register in your brain. So here it is again in all it's dumb glory

Let's say i change the meaning of the word pig to mean breath, because pigs breath and i like pigs and just got one and i love how he doesn't die when he breaths, so saying "pig" reminds me of breathing

"Today, i went to the pool and i was unable to pig, i had to be helped out, damn i really felt i wasn't pigging enough and was going to stop pigging, thankfully there was this guy that gave me mouth to mouth resuscitation and i was able to pig again"

You sound like a bunch of mental health issue patients on a corner repeating the same stuff non stop and you don't realize it
How can you know if we are misusing words if you barely even understand the Quartz Vrystal material?

Also, something I noticed about you is that you don't actually have any desire to seek out truth about this reality. This is why you hate Quartz Crystal so much. This is the difference between me and you.
You only try to bring down Quartz Crystal but you do not offer anything constructive which contributes to a better understanding of reality and seeking truth.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I answered you those questions several times on other forums. So I will make you go and find them and respond to them, because I know that if I just repost them you will just ignore them.

What a bunch of BS, show me where

Because saying "that's not how frequencies work" is a stupid ignorant answer

Answer them again then, you have the knowledge on your brain don't you? SO just type it here


Come on, shame me, i'm begging you

And read my previous post, scientific method or say "i don't know"
But, its not how the frequencies we are talking about with quartz crystal work.

Scientific method? How about philsoophical inquiry into the nature of reality? You don't seem to have any appreciation for philosophy.
Philosophical thinking is very important in this context of understanding Quartz Crystal.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I answered you those questions several times on other forums. So I will make you go and find them and respond to them, because I know that if I just repost them you will just ignore them.

What a bunch of BS, show me where

Because saying "that's not how frequencies work" is a stupid ignorant answer

Answer them again then, you have the knowledge on your brain don't you? SO just type it here


Come on, shame me, i'm begging you

And read my previous post, scientific method or say "i don't know"
But, its not how the frequencies we are talking about with quartz crystal work.

Scientific method? How about philsoophical inquiry into the nature of reality? You don't seem to have any appreciation for philosophy.
Philosophical thinking is very important in this context of understanding Quartz Crystal.
Because you say it, that makes it true. LOL

As long as you are going to toss around your "Word Salad", the words must be understood to have the same meaning.

Provide your definition of "frequencies" so that there can be no misunderstanding. You have been asked several times now.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:And please don't do that usual ridiculous "disconnect and don't say anything for two/three days but still connect and just sit there reading the same posts over and over, then suddenly come up with a formatted post that seems copy/pasted from somewhere else, or written by someone else" thing. Or by the time you figure this out, my grand children will be waiting here for your answers LMAO

Answer right now, my questions are there, basic and pick them in whichever order you want

Shame me please :P

I will take as long as I want, what are you going to do about it? The most you can do is bother me about it.


Waiting for Cyprus to call back LOL

I actually can do one thing, since you challenge to ask questions that would prove you wrong and you are not replying but are wasting my and everyone’s time, I would like to ask PurpleSkyz to close the thread since you are just fooling around and not being honest. 

Unless you stop messing around and reply or say I don’t know

The time for your dumb games is over, put up or shut up

If you don’t answer then you have proven to be a lame troll and using this site to raise awareness of QC YouTube channel, that’s your job

Malisa

Malisa
You keep logging in and posting dumb stuff and not answering, you are there so there’s no excuse. It’s one of

You don’t have answers
You are waiting for someone to tell you what to say

Either case you are abusing and being dishonest, as in every other site



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:And please don't do that usual ridiculous "disconnect and don't say anything for two/three days but still connect and just sit there reading the same posts over and over, then suddenly come up with a formatted post that seems copy/pasted from somewhere else, or written by someone else" thing. Or by the time you figure this out, my grand children will be waiting here for your answers LMAO

Answer right now, my questions are there, basic and pick them in whichever order you want

Shame me please :P

I will take as long as I want, what are you going to do about it? The most you can do is bother me about it.


Waiting for Cyprus to call back LOL

I actually can do one thing, since you challenge to ask questions that would prove you wrong and you are not replying but are wasting my and everyone’s time, I would like to ask PurpleSkyz to close the thread since you are just fooling around and not being honest. 

Unless you stop messing around and reply or say I don’t know

The time for your dumb games is over, put up or shut up

If you don’t answer then you have proven to be a lame troll and using this site to raise awareness of QC YouTube channel, that’s your job
Do you have any patience whatsoever? 
Soon I am going to show the replies I posted to these questions on other forums that I talked to you on, and you will be forced to acknosledge my responses, not ignore them. But you have to have patience, its very immature to be so impatient as you are beinv.

I actually would request that this thread to be closed as well, because it has strayed too far from any legitimate diacussion of the topic.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:You keep logging in and posting dumb stuff and not answering, you are there so there’s no excuse. It’s one of

You don’t have answers
You are waiting for someone to tell you what to say

Either case you are abusing and being dishonest, as in every other site
Or 3. You are simply being impatient.
I won't let you try to rish a response from me, that won't work. I will take as long as I have to in order to make a response.

Sourcetruth


I will be posting the replies I replied to you on other threads to these questions

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.


Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:You keep logging in and posting dumb stuff and not answering, you are there so there’s no excuse. It’s one of

You don’t have answers
You are waiting for someone to tell you what to say

Either case you are abusing and being dishonest, as in every other site
Or 3. You are simply being impatient.
I won't let you try to rish a response from me, that won't work. I will take as long as I have to in order to make a response.

Not, it's been way too long and every single time you get into this situation the same 3 days lapse happens and then you post some pseudoscientific gargabe

No more, answer for real. And when you know your topic you don't need days to answer simple questions. You full of BS

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:I will be posting the replies I replied to you on other threads to these questions

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.


Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source

Same the same BS again? I told you no pseudoscience!

Another copy/paste job, you can't even bother to write an actual real answer that comes from you?

You need to prove you have a clear understanding because if not then you are just parroting something someone else said and you don't understand anything about it. Clear you have zero understanding of the topic beyond repeating Judy's lines and you have been called non stop on that for months, here's immediately proof

You can't prove anything you say because

*** IT"S A BUNCH OF BS THAT NO ONE CAN VERIFY IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY UNLESS YOU BUY THE CULT'S NARRATIVE AND BECOME PART OF THE CULT, THEN EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE***




Gosh you are so dense and naive, this is ridiculous!



Last edited by Malisa on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total



да нет

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?
The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.

Didn't you say that "Frequencies" as used by QC does not represent the same concept that we have been using for ages? 

So now it does?

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I will be posting the replies I replied to you on other threads to these questions

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.


Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source

Same the same BS again? I told you no pseudoscience!

Another copy/paste job, you can't even bother to write an actual real answer that comes from you?

You need to prove you have a clear understanding because if not then you are just parroting something someone else said and you don't understand anything about it. Clear you have zero understanding of the topic beyond repeating Judy's lines and you have been called non stop on that for months, here's immediately proof

You can't prove anything you say because

*** IT"S A BUNCH OF BS THAT NO ONE CAN VERIFY IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY UNLESS YOU BUY THE CULT'S NARRATIVE AND BECOME PART OF THE CULT***
That was the response that I gave you on the other forum. But you won't actually guve a reasonable response to it, you will just keep asking the same queations to make you feel better about yourself, you want to feel like you are winning by asking me questions and pretending that I don't have an answer when I do. It was typed by me as a response to you but you don't want to acknowledge anything that I say.

I obviously understand the topic because I have been effectively replying to you.

I repeat what Quartz Crystal says because what she says explains it well.

How do you know there is no possible way to verify it, what if there was a way?
Have you tried every possible way to verify it before you can claim that?

And there is no cult here. You keep saying that but it doesn't mean anything. You are just saying that because you disagree with me.

Do you consider any religion to be a cult? Because if we apply your standards that is what it would mean.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.

Didn't you say that "Frequencies" as used by QC does not represent the same concept that we have been using for ages? 

So now it does?
It is analagous to the way that frequency concept is defined.

Do you understand what an analagous relationship is?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I will be posting the replies I replied to you on other threads to these questions

Your questions were just "What is the physical mechanism for this?"

What you fail to understand is that mechanisms are part of physicality, which is only a part of the matrix. You can't explain the matrix itself by describing a mechanism for it in the same way that you would describe the mechanism for a physical object that exists within the matrix.

The mechanism is of a non physical nature. It is the mechanism of creating something physical, which is experience of reality. This is done with something called energy.


Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

The soul is not wrapped inside a human body. This is how it really works.

The source fractal is housed inside of a soul. The source fractal exists within source. The matrix exists within source. The experience of a human body that the source fractal is having is something that is taking place within source


Same the same BS again? I told you no pseudoscience!

Another copy/paste job, you can't even bother to write an actual real answer that comes from you?

You need to prove you have a clear understanding because if not then you are just parroting something someone else said and you don't understand anything about it. Clear you have zero understanding of the topic beyond repeating Judy's lines and you have been called non stop on that for months, here's immediately proof

You can't prove anything you say because

*** IT"S A BUNCH OF BS THAT NO ONE CAN VERIFY IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY UNLESS YOU BUY THE CULT'S NARRATIVE AND BECOME PART OF THE CULT***

That was the response that I gave you on the other forum. But you won't actually guve a reasonable response to it, you will just keep asking the same queations to make you feel better about yourself, you want to feel like you are winning by asking me questions and pretending that I don't have an answer when I do. It was typed by me as a response to you but you don't want to acknowledge anything that I say.

I obviously understand the topic because I have been effectively replying to you.

I repeat what Quartz Crystal says because what she says explains it well.

How do you know there is no possible way to verify it, what if there was a way?
Have you tried every possible way to verify it before you can claim that?

And there is no cult here. You keep saying that but it doesn't mean anything. You are just saying that because you disagree with me.

Do you consider any religion to be a cult? Because if we apply your standards that is what it would mean.

Right, we are still going through my questions

When are you going to explain what a frequency means for you? Because you if you raise/lower it in real time through your physical body (by eating meat and all that) and be aware of it, THEN it follows that it can be tested and measured

Not getting away from this one so easily, give me my answers

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.


Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?


The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.


Didn't you say that "Frequencies" as used by QC does not represent the same concept that we have been using for ages? 

So now it does?
It is analagous to the way that frequency concept is defined.

Do you understand what an analagous relationship is?

Again with your arrogant crap? 

Stop beating around the bush and answer my question, define it already

On ATS, you said QC frequencies did not work anything like that, now it is "analagous"

You are so full of BS LMFAO!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "
Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?
The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.

Malisa

Malisa
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.


And then once he defines those terms, i would like to know what instrument was used to measure who is at "frequency" level 5 and who is at 10/11


Also @SourceTruth,

When you make a claim, you have to provide evidence of that claim

If i claim to be on Mars or the IIS and you ask me for proof and i just keep running around giving vague answers and eventually fail to provide evidence. I will be called a liar and on my BS

If you go around claiming that Judy is what she says she is and asking people to watch her videos and discuss her "teachings" then you must provide some evidence that she is telling the truth, but you just failed badly today on that aspect, you can't answer those questions, you are tripping over yourself badly and the evidence of your failure if here for anyone to see, so you can't lie about it, would have been better to follow my advice, be humble and say "I don't know" but your arrogance and ego got the best of you

By the way, Phage is another BS pseudoscientist and i already kicked his ass badly on ATS, he even had to admit he had no real connection with science and went away with his tail between his legs. And i did it because he was an arrogant fool, looking down on other people posting links as if he was the creator and copy/pasting from other sites without referencing them, while trying to make it look as if he was an authority on the subject.

So your reference to Phage was just lame and ridiculous in my eyes :P LMFAO

Oh also, once we are done with the "Frequencies" stuff, we're going to review the "script" concept, because i already see some issues with that one



Last edited by Malisa on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.


And then once he defines those terms, i would like to know what instrument was used to measure who is at "frequency" level 5 and who is at 10/11


Also @SourceTruth,

When you make a claim, you have to provide evidence of that claim

If i claim to be on Mars or the IIS and you ask me for proof and i just keep running around giving vague answers and eventually fail to provide evidence. I will be called a liar and on my BS

If you go around claiming that Judy is what she says she is and asking people to watch her videos and discuss her "teachings" then you must provide some evidence that she is telling the truth, but you just failed badly today on that aspect, you can't answer those questions, you are tripping over yourself badly and the evidence of your failure if here for anyone to see, so you can't lie about it, would have been better to follow my advice, be humble and say "I don't know" but your arrogance and ego got the best of you

By the way, Phage is another BS pseudoscientist and i already kicked his ass badly on ATS, he even had to admit he had no real connection with science and went away with his tail between his legs. And i did it because he was an arrogant fool, looking down on other people posting links as if he was the creator and copy/pasting from other sites without referencing them, while trying to make it look as if he was an authority on the subject.

So your reference to Phage was just lame and ridiculous in my eyes :P LMFAO

Oh also, once we are done with the "Frequencies" stuff, we're going to review the "script" concept, because i already see some issues with that one

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 Screen14

The instrument used is a pendulum to measure what frequency you are on. But it doesn't work for soulless ones since they don't have a source self connection.

And yes, we were talking about evidence that I presented a few posts back, which you never acknowledged or responded back to.
Sourcetruth wrote:
By the way, I have additional evidence to present.
This is a phenomenon called sychronicity, and part of it has to do with number coincidences. It proves how number (and other) sychronicities play out in this reality because of the matrix.
This is a good resource to learn about this phenomena:
http://gematrinator.com/index.php

The pendulum itself is also evidence. It is evidence that your source self exists and can provide you answers with your pendulum.

Another piece of evidence is inner alchemy. This is the "experiment". This is where you use your intent to combine your male and female energy currents. Once this is completed you will no longer have desire for orgasms.

And I will bring up the flashing eyes phenomena again, which is another piece of evidence.

Sourcetruth wrote:I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said



Last edited by Sourcetruth on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "
Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?
The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.

The unit is a unit interval, such as a unit interval of time.
The energy is source energy. Non-physical energy. Potential energy.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.




Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.


If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?




The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.



What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.





And then once he defines those terms, i would like to know what instrument was used to measure who is at "frequency" level 5 and who is at 10/11


Also @SourceTruth,

When you make a claim, you have to provide evidence of that claim

If i claim to be on Mars or the IIS and you ask me for proof and i just keep running around giving vague answers and eventually fail to provide evidence. I will be called a liar and on my BS

If you go around claiming that Judy is what she says she is and asking people to watch her videos and discuss her "teachings" then you must provide some evidence that she is telling the truth, but you just failed badly today on that aspect, you can't answer those questions, you are tripping over yourself badly and the evidence of your failure if here for anyone to see, so you can't lie about it, would have been better to follow my advice, be humble and say "I don't know" but your arrogance and ego got the best of you

By the way, Phage is another BS pseudoscientist and i already kicked his ass badly on ATS, he even had to admit he had no real connection with science and went away with his tail between his legs. And i did it because he was an arrogant fool, looking down on other people posting links as if he was the creator and copy/pasting from other sites without referencing them, while trying to make it look as if he was an authority on the subject.

So your reference to Phage was just lame and ridiculous in my eyes :P LMFAO

Oh also, once we are done with the "Frequencies" stuff, we're going to review the "script" concept, because i already see some issues with that one

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 9 Screen14



The instrument used is a pendulum to measure what frequency you are on. But it doesn't work for soulless ones since they don't have a source self connection.

And yes, we were talking about evidence that I presented a few posts back, which you never acknowledged or responded back to.



Sourcetruth wrote:
By the way, I have additional evidence to present.
This is a phenomenon called sychronicity, and part of it has to do with number coincidences. It proves how number (and other) sychronicities play out in this reality because of the matrix.
This is a good resource to learn about this phenomena:
http://gematrinator.com/index.php

The pendulum itself is also evidence. It is evidence that your source self exists and can provide you answers with your pendulum.

Another piece of evidence is inner alchemy. This is the "experiment". This is where you use your intent to combine your male and female energy currents. Once this is completed you will no longer have desire for orgasms.



And I will bring up the flashing eyes phenomena again, which is another piece of evidence.




Sourcetruth wrote:I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said



Another thing you can't prove and requires blind belief in Judy


More pseudoscience, again....




And that retarded "Argument" again? Jebus! 





The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said








What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you had been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray, so you will have weird experiences, that's how human bodies work!


Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself








You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"








I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?









You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!









This is just more mumble jumble and pseudoscience, which i already told you several times to stop posting








You are going in circles again, it took you hours to say this? Are you in a corner repeating the same stuff over and over no matter what?








I'm going to stop replying until you come up with actual, factual answers to our questions



Last edited by Malisa on Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself

No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.

There is no way that my body could be said to be "weak" in a way that would cause this to happen.
Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"

I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?
You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.
Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"

I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?
You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.

IT does, you saw what you wanted to see after being weak, desperate and only you know what you were going through but sounds like a lack of feeling special or alone

You got caught in the trap in a moment of weakness, then you spent months killing your body out of nutrients and hoping to be special then you suddenly "see" what you needed to see to confirm you are special and above other people. It's ridiculous that you refuse to see the obvious reality around the entire QC thing

It's by the book 

You are just refusing to open your eyes no matter what. You self confirmed what you wanted to see, and you don't find a problem with that



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:IT does, you saw what you wanted to see after being weak, desperate and only you know what you were going through but sounds like a lack of feeling special or alone

You got caught in the trap in a moment of weakness, then you spent months killing your body out of nutrients and hoping to be special then you suddenly "see" what you needed to see to confirm you are special

It's by the book 

You are just refusing to open your eyes no matter what
No, it doesn't.
Like I said before, my desire to search for truth has nothing to do with being "weak and desperate". You are mocking the very idea of truth seeking, which is deeply offensive to me.

Being vegan is perfectly nutritionally healthy, do you want me to go into an entire debate about this?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself


No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.

There is no way that my body could be said to be "weak" in a way that would cause this to happen.

Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"


I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?
You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.


And for the love of Judy stop copy pasting stuff, post something written by you right now, it seems lame and totally mediocre that you just paste stuff from ages ago. Do you have a notepad full of these notes and go through them to post again?

Be natural at least, show you are an actual human, it's so boring and a completely put off that you reuse statements every other post like that



да нет

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:IT does, you saw what you wanted to see after being weak, desperate and only you know what you were going through but sounds like a lack of feeling special or alone

You got caught in the trap in a moment of weakness, then you spent months killing your body out of nutrients and hoping to be special then you suddenly "see" what you needed to see to confirm you are special

It's by the book 

You are just refusing to open your eyes no matter what
No, it doesn't.
Like I said before, my desire to search for truth has nothing to do with being "weak and desperate". You are mocking the very idea of truth seeking, which is deeply offensive to me.

Being vegan is perfectly nutritionally healthy, do you want me to go into an entire debate about this?



Not if you just go into it because someone said so, you were part of a "Training" program that placed you into that situation, if you wanted to be vegan you would have been by your own without having to be lead by Judy into that, you becoming vegan was part of your training to become a follower, it's by the booooooooook




Try to think on your own for once


You don't have a desire for truth, because when i have posted truths you refuse to listen to them as it was proved today, the only truth you want is the one were Judy is final and the savior, that's it


And i'm really bored, i'm waiting for your answers and i don't see them coming so as i said, i won't reply anymore because this is the usual misdirection tactic that i'm tired of




Once you have answers that we can actually discuss (Scientific Ones) then we'll keep chatting




Until then, farewell



Last edited by Malisa on Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total



да нет

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself


No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.

There is no way that my body could be said to be "weak" in a way that would cause this to happen.

Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"


I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?
You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.


And for the love of Judy stop copy pasting stuff, post something written by you right now, it seems lame and totally mediocre that you just paste stuff from ages ago. Do you have a notepad full of these notes and go through them to post again?

Be natural at least, show you are an actual human, it's so boring and a completely put off that you reuse statements every other post like that
You can't just accuse my posts of not being made by me without having an actual reason to think so. This is just something you say because you can not accept that I am the one who is making such quality posts.

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum