OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

huh? not lengthy at all. Takes just a few minutes. I know as I signed up again (forgot my old info been so long since I was there) last week so I could pass along your invite. They sent me an acceptance email the next day.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Let's look at this one thread about Bill Ryan.
http://openuptoday.freeforums.net/thread/4/bill-ryan

This is a quote:

When I received what I considered valid enough confirmation of the above...I had a really hard time understanding how stupid he was and/or how stupid he thought forum members were to believe that somehow hiding the fact on his forum he was married somehow protected Christine. It was devestating, as I was emotionally to the character I believed to be highly intelligent and of sterling integrity.

This was my first inkling that there was a completely contradictory side of Bill Ryan, the complete antithesis of who I thought he was. This thread is to share experiences with BR that expose he is significantly different from who he publicly portrays himself to be.

I feel this is a valid topic for discussion, an extremely important one...due to his position in the "alternative" community, and how many never seem to question his "sterling integrity", or even bother to try to vet him. I do not feel he lives to the standard he should be held to, this is my attempt to hold him accountable. I feel anyone who finds them in the position he is in need to be.

Don't take it from me, take it from him. 

He says a lot about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon in this thread. We can get to all of that later.

You want to hear someone else's opinion?
Just look at this thread (on a different website): http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=730

Exit-0

1. I've had a bad feeling on the Avalon Forum regarding the treatment I have personally received, and the treatment other individuals have received for quite some time, several of them both friends and supporters.

2. At least 18 months ago, I began checking around with other individuals and discovered there's a long list of former members who have received similar treatment on that website. I even sent Mr. Ryan a Private Message regarding my concerns about a suspected Scientology "Club" Agenda.

3. So, everything being said in that regard is absolutely correct. If seeking the Truth, and standing firmly on the evidence I’ve discovered makes me an enemy of Avalon, than perhaps it was time for me to leave that website.

4. I strongly feel there were certain individuals (whom I will not name) that did conspire to derail my threads and comments on that site – if not “conspire”, did regularly work to derail. I've held that mindset for quite some time.

10. Since I first started posting on the internet, so many years ago, and well before Avalon, my only agenda was to present my World View to interested individuals, void of condemnation, or controversy.

11. I'm deeply hurt that my name is now being publicly vilified at the Avalon Website, and I'm concerned what that vilification will do to my many years of hard work.

It is clear that there are others out there who feel similarly about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon.
What others have to say should not be what you want to debate him about.

Everything should be from you.
This thread is not just about debating him, it is also about him and Project Avalon in general.
This thread is exactly about the debate you want to have with Bill.

How is anyone going to take you seriously when all you do is run your mouth and lose your focus?

So, what are your bullet points that you want to debate, without any QC BS, or why you got banned?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:huh? not lengthy at all. Takes just a few minutes. I know as I signed up again (forgot my old info been so long since I was there) last week so I could pass along your invite. They sent me an acceptance email the next day.
Another lie from Sourcetruth.

Oooops...

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz wrote:huh? not lengthy at all. Takes just a few minutes. I know as I signed up again (forgot my old info been so long since I was there) last week so I could pass along your invite. They sent me an acceptance email the next day.

Oh, I checked it again and it doesn't have all of those personal questions anymore, when I signed up 2 months ago it was different.
But I feel like he will just ban me if I identify myself as a previously banned use.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

This is a quote:

When I received what I considered valid enough confirmation of the above...I had a really hard time understanding how stupid he was and/or how stupid he thought forum members were to believe that somehow hiding the fact on his forum he was married somehow protected Christine. It was devestating, as I was emotionally to the character I believed to be highly intelligent and of sterling integrity.

This was my first inkling that there was a completely contradictory side of Bill Ryan, the complete antithesis of who I thought he was. This thread is to share experiences with BR that expose he is significantly different from who he publicly portrays himself to be.

I feel this is a valid topic for discussion, an extremely important one...due to his position in the "alternative" community, and how many never seem to question his "sterling integrity", or even bother to try to vet him. I do not feel he lives to the standard he should be held to, this is my attempt to hold him accountable. I feel anyone who finds them in the position he is in need to be.

He says a lot about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon in this thread. We can get to all of that later.

Just look at this thread (on a different website): http://earthempaths.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=730

Exit-0

1. I've had a bad feeling on the Avalon Forum regarding the treatment I have personally received, and the treatment other individuals have received for quite some time, several of them both friends and supporters.

2. At least 18 months ago, I began checking around with other individuals and discovered there's a long list of former members who have received similar treatment on that website. I even sent Mr. Ryan a Private Message regarding my concerns about a suspected Scientology "Club" Agenda.

3. So, everything being said in that regard is absolutely correct. If seeking the Truth, and standing firmly on the evidence I’ve discovered makes me an enemy of Avalon, than perhaps it was time for me to leave that website.

4. I strongly feel there were certain individuals (whom I will not name) that did conspire to derail my threads and comments on that site – if not “conspire”, did regularly work to derail. I've held that mindset for quite some time.

10. Since I first started posting on the internet, so many years ago, and well before Avalon, my only agenda was to present my World View to interested individuals, void of condemnation, or controversy.

11. I'm deeply hurt that my name is now being publicly vilified at the Avalon Website, and I'm concerned what that vilification will do to my many years of hard work.

It is clear that there are others out there who feel similarly about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon.

This thread is not just about debating him, it is also about him and Project Avalon in general.

How is anyone going to take you seriously when all you do is run your mouth and lose your focus?

So, what are your bullet points that you want to debate, without any QC BS, or why you got banned?

I already listed the bullet points.
This thread is not only about the debate I want to have with him.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

This is a quote:

Exit-0

I already listed the bullet points.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I already listed the bullet points.

The bullet points you listed were about QC and you getting banned.

Sourcetruth wrote:Here are some bullet points:
-The concept of soulless ones/non playable characters (NPCs) 
-Eating meat and orgasms
-The matrix stimulation model of reality
-Why he banned me
-Why his forum made all of those false accusations against me
-Why everyone on his forum is so against what Quartz Crystal presents

Your being an idiot...And making yourself more of a fool than folks are giving you credit for...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
SourcetruthI already listed the bullet points.

SourcetruthHere are some bullet points:
-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

Your being an idiot...And making yourself more of a fool than folks are giving you credit for...

These are exactly what should be debated.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

Not from Bill, or any of the PA forum members it's not.

Again...Your being an idiot...And making yourself more of a fool than folks are giving you credit for...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

Again...Your being an idiot...And making yourself more of a fool than folks are giving you credit for...

Then what am I supposed to debate?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

Your confusing a debate with your personal vendetta against getting banned and for folks not wanting your QC BS.

Em provided you with a subject from a statement you made:

SourceTruth QUOTE:
Bill Ryan has created a cult-like following for himself on Project Avalon. Whatever he says is what his followers will follow. He has a pretty messed up image of what he thinks is best for humanity, which is what he says he is working for.
UNQUOTE

I'm also interested in this point you made about Bill Ryan.

Start there, without QC, or your personal vendetta for getting banned. That was the reason for your challenge to Bill, right?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

Your confusing a debate with your personal vendetta against getting banned and for folks not wanting your QC BS.

SourceTruth QUOTE:
Bill Ryan has created a cult-like following for himself on Project Avalon. Whatever he says is what his followers will follow. He has a pretty messed up image of what he thinks is best for humanity, which is what he says he is working for.
UNQUOTE

Start there, without QC, or your personal vendetta for getting banned. That was the reason for your challenge to Bill, right?

Why can't I discuss any of the points I bulleted? They would make for am excellent discussion.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

SourceTruth QUOTE:
UNQUOTE

Why can't I discuss any of the points I bulleted? They would make for am excellent discussion.
You have already overly discussed those points and had those discussions.

Are you going to continue to force and bully folks about it some more?

Sourcetruth

I am suggesting that the debate could be entirely focused on the concept of soulless ones.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

SourceTruth QUOTE:
UNQUOTE

I don't know, am I?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I am suggesting that the debate could be entirely focused on the concept of soulless ones.
If no one gives a hoot about that BS QC concept, as they have already told you, that only serves to make you out to be a bigger idiot.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

-Eating meat and orgasms
-Why he banned me

SourceTruth QUOTE:
UNQUOTE

I don't know, am I?
Apparently...So, your statement about Bill and PA being cult-like was false and nothing more than you seeking attention.

Didn't QC ever tell you that you need to agree to disagree, and move forward?

Here's the problem. Your pendulum is out of alignment. Please take it to the nearest pendulum repair center for reprogramming and installation of the latest updates.

Your advancement to the next level will be delayed until that's done. Make sure that it is fully charged before you use it. LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I am suggesting that the debate could be entirely focused on the concept of soulless ones.
If no one gives a hoot about that BS QC concept, as they have already told you, that only serves to make you out to be a bigger idiot.
Here's a question for you...

What level of stupidity do you wish to achieve?

Em

Sourcetruth wrote:
I am suggesting that the debate could be entirely focused on the concept of soulless ones.

I'm classed a soulless one by definition of QC. My mother suffered mental health issues. There were times as a child I thought she could be possessed. I will take up your challenge about soulless ones. Pls explain why QC's practices puts those with a soul at risk of summoning demons.

Sourcetruth

Em

Sourcetruth wrote:

I'm classed a soulless one by definition of QC.  My mother suffered mental health issues.  There were times as a child I thought she could be possessed. I will take up your challenge about soulless ones.  Pls explain why QC's practices puts those with a soul at risk of summoning demons.  
It doesn't put them at risk, simple as that.

Em

No SourceTruth, it's high risk! Judy states Source Players make a deal with the Demiurge (Devil) to play the game! I think the Soulless once had Souls taken by the Demiurge, that's the object of the so called harvest! To bring this back into context of Bill Ryan, I think Judy is quite messed up on what's good for humanity!

Sourcetruth

Em

No SourceTruth,  it's high risk! Judy states Source Players make a deal with the Demiurge (Devil) to play the game!  I think the Soulless once had Souls taken by the Demiurge, that's the object of the so called harvest!  To bring this back into context of Bill Ryan, I think Judy is quite messed up on what's good for humanity!  

That doesm't make anything that Judy says risky. The risk is in not waking up.
Jidy is trying to help source players, not humanity (which the vast majority of are soulless).

Em

Making deals with the Spirit world (Demiurge) is risky! Don't know what you are dealing with. Demonic Possession is real. Even if Judy is only helping Source Players they are at risk becoming possessed. Just like playing Ouija Board. Whatever vision Bill Ryan has for humanity at least it's not potentially demonic.

Sourcetruth

Em

Making deals with the Spirit world (Demiurge) is risky! Don't know what you are dealing with.   Demonic Possession is real.  Even if Judy is only helping Source Players they are at risk becoming possessed.  Just like playing Ouija Board.   Whatever vision Bill Ryan has for humanity at least it's not potentially demonic.

The deals were made before the game. She is not telling you to make deals with the demiurge, she is telling you that you already did before you came into this life. She tells you that none of these entities are your friends, so she is not telling you to male deals with them.

Em

SourceTruth, yes I know, Source Players make a deal with Demiurge before the Game is played, then get their memory wiped. Then Judy instructs you to program a pendulum, a known method for summoning demons. Inside the Devil's game, who do you think controls the Pendulum? There is no Guarantee that Source Players will win the Game, what then? What does the Devil get out of it? The player's Soul? Ahhh.. yes but Judy the Saviour came along & won the Game for all Source Players? It's the story of Jesus except he asks for donations via the Church not Patreon. Bill Ryan's ideology is less risky I think.

Sourcetruth

Em

SourceTruth, yes I know, Source Players make a deal with Demiurge before the Game is played, then get their memory wiped.   Then Judy instructs you to program a pendulum, a known method for summoning demons.  Inside the Devil's game, who do you think controls the Pendulum? There is no Guarantee that Source Players will win the Game, what then? What does the Devil get out of it?  The player's Soul?  Ahhh.. yes but Judy the Saviour came along & won the Game for all Source Players? It's the story of Jesus except he asks for donations via the Church not Patreon.  Bill Ryan's ideology is less risky I think.

Pendulums are used for communicating with your source self. You program it and it responds based on what you ask it. It is controlled by the programming.

I don't call them "Devils", they are really just entities. They really have no power over me unless I, the source player give them consent.

It could have been any player to win the game according to her, but she was able to do it.

Em

SourceTruth. It makes no sense that your Source Self requires a pendulum to communicate, else you'd be born with a pendulum attached to your hand. Entities, Demons, Spirits whatever, you yourself said they are malevolent, require mediums to communicate. Posession does not necessarily take on violent form, many people claim to have made a deal with the Demiurge to become succesful, long before Judy appeared on the scene. Christians believe many Hollywood Stars consent for the sake of fame & fortune, hence the stories of pedophilia & child sacrifices associated with Hollywood Royalty. Judy most certainly is not in this league, hard to think of her as a "winner" of anything, all the more reason to believe she is just a scammer playing with the spirit world to get donations.

Em

Bill Ryan, in his own right, is more successful than Judy. As far as Role Models go, I'd choose Bill Ryan over Judy. In order to teach success, one has to be successful yourself. Success in the Demiurge World is measured by money & money only! Moral Principles not part of it. So Judy teaches to adopt high frequencies in a Demiurge Game ruled by malevolent entities, no wonder she can't make her own money. Hollywood decadence is the example of Demiurge success, not high frequency activities!

Sourcetruth

Em

SourceTruth. It makes no sense that your Source Self requires a pendulum to communicate, else you'd be born with a pendulum attached to your hand.  Entities, Demons, Spirits whatever, you yourself said they are malevolent, require mediums to communicate.  Posession does not necessarily take on violent form, many people claim to have made a deal with the Demiurge to become succesful, long before Judy appeared on the scene.   Christians believe many Hollywood Stars consent  for the sake of fame & fortune, hence the stories of pedophilia & child sacrifices associated with Hollywood Royalty.  Judy most certainly is not in this league, hard to think of her as a "winner" of anything, all the more reason to believe she is just a scammer playing with the spirit world to get donations.

It makes plenty of sense that your source self needs a pendulum to communicate, this is to give you answers to questions.
I don't want to hear about christians or their fear of being demonically pissessed, christians do not understand anything about entities and their classical notion of demonic possession is wrong.

Sourcetruth

Em

Bill Ryan, in his own right, is more successful than Judy.  As far as Role Models go, I'd choose Bill Ryan over Judy.   In order to teach success,  one has to be successful yourself.  Success in the Demiurge World is measured by money & money only!  Moral Principles not part of it. So Judy teaches to adopt high frequencies in a Demiurge Game ruled by malevolent entities, no wonder she can't make her own money.  Hollywood decadence  is the example of Demiurge success,  not high frequency activities!  

She never told you that raising your frequency was about making money.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum