OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Sourcetruth

I can tell you this, I will make it much further in life as an adult then Bill Ryan has.

Sourcetruth

Project Avalon has a whole section on their website dedicated to "conspiracy research". I don't have respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them.

Maybe this should be a topic of debate.

Em

I don't care what you want to hear about. You keep contradicting yourself about the Entities. You confirm Judy says they are not friendly, malicious who knows, I don't think Judy knows either! Then in the very next breath you state they have no power inside their OWN game?? Notion of Classic Demonic possession is wrong? Please, make up your mind! You're contradicting yourself because you don't know, neither does Judy!! Judy is playing a half witted Game sucking off donations, the real Game, Hollywood style, requires submission, posession, pedophilia & sacrifice in exchange for Fame & Fortune! There is no watered down version Judy is trying to sell for donations under camouflage of High Frequency activities! Demons, Entities are not interested in High Frequency Activities, unless Judy's Classic Notion of Pedophilia & Blood Sacrifice is wrong!

Sourcetruth

Em

I don't care what you want to hear about.  You keep contradicting yourself about the Entities.  You confirm Judy says they are not friendly, malicious who knows, I don't think Judy knows either!   Then in the very next breath you state they have no power inside their OWN game??  Notion of Classic Demonic possession is wrong?  Please, make up your mind!    You're contradicting yourself because you don't know, neither does Judy!!   Judy is playing a half witted Game sucking off donations, the real Game, Hollywood style, requires submission, posession, pedophilia & sacrifice in exchange for Fame & Fortune!   There is no watered down version Judy is trying to sell for donations under camouflage of High Frequency activities!  Demons, Entities are not interested in High Frequency Activities, unless Judy's Classic Notion of Pedophilia & Blood Sacrifice is wrong!

She never told you to work with these entities.

Em

Sourcetruth

You keep repeating yourself like a stuck record duh!!  I keep telling you you CAN'T play inside a Demonic / Entity Game without getting involved, it's their Game!  They make the Rules, NOT Judy!  So Judy's sitting on the edge of the river but does not want to get her toes wet, she's just telling other idiots to go & play & donate to her LOL.  Go get wet & posessed, long as you thank Judy with a donation LOL.  You must be a total mindless idiot to buy that sh1t LOL

Last edited by Em on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

Em
Sourcetruth

You keep repeating yourself like a stuck record duh!!  I keep telling you you CAN'T play inside a Demonic / Entity Game without getting involved, it's their Game!  They make the Rules, NOT Judy!  So Judy's sitting on the edge of the river but does not want to get her toes wet, she's just telling other idiots to go & play & donate to her LOL.  Go get wet & posessed, long as you thank Judy with a donation LOL.  You must be a total mindless idiot to buy that sh1t LOL

Its not the entities game, its our game. We are the source players. The entities were created by US to do their job. They are powered by our energy, but they want more of it.7

Em

Ohh SourceTruth does not by into Conspiracy Theories?  The Entire THEORY about the MATRIX stems from "Conspiracy" &"Alternative" Media Sources!  You are kinda on the wrong type of Forum LOL.

Sourcetruth

Em

Ohh SourceTruth does not by into Conspiracy Theories?  The Entire THEORY about the MATRIX stems from "Conspiracy" &"Alternative" Media Sources!  You are kinda on the wrong type of Forum LOL.

Really? No it doesn't. There are plenty of well respected people such as physicists claiming we live in a stimulation. Stimulation theory is not unique to conspiracy sources.

Em

SourceTruth:
I can tell you this, I will make it much further in life as an adult then Bill Ryan has.

Ooops!  You slipped up there!  Is that "I" as in Judy aka SourceTruth?   You're not off to a good start defending yourself in SCAM Threads.  Bill Ryan has credibility & respect, is contactable.

Em

Sourcetruth
Em

Really? No it doesn't. There are plenty of well respected people such as physicists claiming we live in a stimulation. Stimulation theory is not unique to conspiracy sources.
I know, Bill Ryan is one of them LOL.   Nonetheless, the Matrix is classed as a Conspiracy Theory as there is ZERO proof that it's based on truth, speculation only.   Yet another contradiction, you are really slipping up badly now LOL

Sourcetruth

Em

SourceTruth:

Ooops!  You slipped up there!  Is that "I" as in Judy aka SourceTruth?   You're not off to a good start defending yourself in SCAM Threads.  Bill Ryan has credibility & respect, is contactable.

No that is me the 17 year old. Stop accusing me of something you know I am not.

HillBilly Ryan does not have MY respect and credibility.

Sourcetruth

Em
Sourcetruth

Em

I know, Bill Ryan is one of them LOL.   Nonetheless, the Matrix is classed as a Conspiracy Theory as there is ZERO proof that it's based on truth, speculation only.   Yet another contradiction, you are really slipping up badly now LOL

It doesn't make it a conspiracy theory just because it hasn't been proven yet.

Em

LOL that is exactly what a Conspiracy Theory is! David Icke, interviewed By Bill & Kerry, is classed as a Conspiracy Theorist!

Sourcetruth

Em

LOL that is exactly what a Conspiracy Theory is!   David Icke, interviewed By Bill & Kerry, is classed as a Conspiracy Theorist!  

I am not talking about him. The matrix theory is not unique to them.

Em

LOL do drop some names SourceTruth, who is worthy of your respect, the Demiurge on the 13th Floor LOL?

Sourcetruth

Em

LOL do drop some names SourceTruth, who is worthy of your respect, the Demiurge on the 13th Floor LOL?

Who is worthy of my respect is people who listen to what I have to say.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe it is time for you to get your own website then Sourcetruth! That way you don't have to flat line other peoples sites with your continued verbal diarrhea singing the praises of one of the most ridiculous fraudsters I have seen in the so called new age community. People would maybe listen to what you have to say if you actually said something worth listening to.
If you are really 17, I hope you spend as much time learning what you could be doing for the rest of your life (school?) as you do wasting your time on Judy and her contradictory word salad videos.
You come off as a very damaged person. Childhood trauma? I think you need help and I truly hope that you get it.
Oh and I thought that this was supposed to be a thread about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon. What happened to that? It is obvious to me that Bill is not going to waste his time debating you though I see P.A has visited here a few times this week on my analytics.
So Sourcetruth I have a suggestion for you: how about you post a comment on this thread and tell Bill what is on your mind. Pretend he is actually reading your words and he is really listening to what you have to say. Speak to him...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Project Avalon has a whole section on their website dedicated to "conspiracy research". I don't have respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them.

Quartz Crystal is a conspiracist you support. What does that say about you?

You are incapable of debating...
Once again...What level of stupidity do you wish to achieve?

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Maybe it is time for you to get your own website then Sourcetruth! That way you don't have to flat line other peoples sites with your continued verbal diarrhea singing the praises of one of the most ridiculous fraudsters I have seen in the so called new age community. People would maybe listen to what you have to say if you actually said something worth listening to.
If you are really 17, I hope you spend as much time learning what you could be doing for the rest of your life (school?) as you do wasting your time on Judy and her contradictory word salad videos.
You come off as a very damaged person. Childhood trauma? I think you need help and I truly hope that you get it.
Oh and I thought that this was supposed to be a thread about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon. What happened to that? It is obvious to me that Bill is not going to waste his time debating you though I see P.A has visited here a few times this week on my analytics.
So Sourcetruth I have a suggestion for you: how about you post a comment on this thread and tell Bill what is on your mind. Pretend he is actually reading your words and he is really listening to what you have to say. Speak to him...
It was supposed to be a thread about Bill and Project Avalon but "Em" felt the need to go of topic and talk about "demonic possession" (which I am not afraid of).

Bill Ryan, speaking to you, I have to say this: Do you think that you really know the truth behind this reality?
And who do you think I am?
I challenge you not to a debate (although we could still do that if you want), but I challenge you to at least hear my voice, hear me speak to you, and then tell me who I am. I challenge you to hear me for yourself speak to you, and then you can tell me if I am or an not a 17 year old (which I am).

I channenge not only you to this but everyone else on your Project Avalon forum who thinks that I am not a 17 year old.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Project Avalon has a whole section on their website dedicated to "conspiracy research". I don't have respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them.

Bill Ryan is a conspiratorist supported by others, do you support him?

Sourcetruth

Huh...

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 3 Screen10
Look what I found, I found a "donate" button on Project Avalon! You complain about Quartz Crystal asking for donations but you don't complain about Project Avalon asking for donations?
Congratulations...You went all the way to the bottom of that page to find 1 instance.

Donation whore QC has it everywhere.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Bill Ryan is a conspiratorist supported by others, do you support him?

Trying to turn things around now with your cult tactics? LMAO!!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:Maybe it is time for you to get your own website then Sourcetruth! That way you don't have to flat line other peoples sites with your continued verbal diarrhea singing the praises of one of the most ridiculous fraudsters I have seen in the so called new age community. People would maybe listen to what you have to say if you actually said something worth listening to.
It was supposed to be a thread about Bill and Project Avalon but "Em" felt the need to go of topic and talk about "demonic possession" (which I am not afraid of).

Bill Ryan, speaking to you, I have to say this: Do you think that you really know the truth behind this reality?
I challenge you not to a debate (although we could still do that if you want), but I challenge you to at least hear my voice, hear me speak to you, and then tell me who I am. I challenge you to hear me for yourself speak to you, and then you can tell me if I am or an not a 17 year old (which I am).

I channenge not only you to this but everyone else on your Project Avalon forum who thinks that I am not a 17 year old.
So now you want to talk?

Can't you make up your mind?
Sourcetruth wrote:Detail points, you mean to explain what the debate topic will be? Or explain the structure of the debate?
I was thinking to do it over something like text where we would type our responses, kind of like a threaad or something, but I might be able to do the live youtube debate. I am unsure though, because I can't be too loud, and its easy to have my family hear me, which I don't want.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:Maybe it is time for you to get your own website then Sourcetruth! That way you don't have to flat line other peoples sites with your continued verbal diarrhea singing the praises of one of the most ridiculous fraudsters I have seen in the so called new age community. People would maybe listen to what you have to say if you actually said something worth listening to.

So now you want to talk?

Sourcetruth wrote:Detail points, you mean to explain what the debate topic will be? Or explain the structure of the debate?
I was thinking to do it over something like text where we would type our responses, kind of like a threaad or something, but I might be able to do the live youtube debate. I am unsure though, because I can't be too loud, and its easy to have my family hear me, which I don't want.
I am telling them if they don't want to debate then at least hear my voice, amd then tell me who they think I am.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How do you purpose for Bill or anyone else to hear your voice? Phone? Because you already shot down a video in which we could have set it up voice only to protect your identity. Also why just Bill and the PA forum? You were banned by a ton of other sites. What exactly did they do that enraged you in a different way then the others? Just curious...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

So now you want to talk?

I am telling them if they don't want to debate then at least hear my voice,

Demanding to be heard? LOL

You were already heard and your nonsense got you banned...

amd then tell me who they think I am.

Cry-baby?

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz wrote:How do you purpose for Bill or anyone else to hear your voice? Phone? Because you already shot down a video in which we could have set it up voice only to protect your identity. Also why just Bill and the PA forum? You were banned by a ton of other sites. What exactly did they do that enraged you in a different way then the others? Just curious...
By discord server, that is what I was thinking. And I haven't completely shot down a video debate.

I only got banned from Project Avalon (and a discord server recently) but that is all. But 2 of my threads on other websites have been shut down.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

How do you purpose for Bill or anyone else to hear your voice? Phone? Because you already shot down a video in which we could have set it up voice only to protect your identity. Also why just Bill and the PA forum? You were banned by a ton of other sites. What exactly did they do that enraged you in a different way then the others? Just curious...
By discord server, that is what I was thinking. And I haven't completely shot down a video debate.

I only got banned from Project Avalon (and a discord server recently) but that is all. But 2 of my threads on other websites have been shut down.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No worries re: discord as you are answering a direct question. :)
As for Discord that will count me out of the equation, which is fine, as I will not make the mistake of downloading the program on my PC again. I had it for a week and it jazzed up my start up and it crashed my machine several times with a blue screen. Once I deleted Discord the issues were resolved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum