OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Again I am suggesting to you that you get your own site to have these debates. Or do it on Discord ... do you have your own page or whatever it is called there? This is not the place for you to take on all of your nemesis.
Since Bill is not making an appearance on this thread I am assuming any others you have a beef with will not want to "debate" you also.
I will give it a few more days though before I move this thread.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:Maybe it is time for you to get your own website then Sourcetruth! That way you don't have to flat line other peoples sites with your continued verbal diarrhea singing the praises of one of the most ridiculous fraudsters I have seen in the so called new age community. People would maybe listen to what you have to say if you actually said something worth listening to.
If you are really 17, I hope you spend as much time learning what you could be doing for the rest of your life (school?) as you do wasting your time on Judy and her contradictory word salad videos.
You come off as a very damaged person. Childhood trauma? I think you need help and I truly hope that you get it.
Oh and I thought that this was supposed to be a thread about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon. What happened to that? It is obvious to me that Bill is not going to waste his time debating you though I see P.A has visited here a few times this week on my analytics.
So Sourcetruth I have a suggestion for you: how about you post a comment on this thread and tell Bill what is on your mind. Pretend he is actually reading your words and he is really listening to what you have to say. Speak to him...
It was supposed to be a thread about Bill and Project Avalon but "Em" felt the need to go of topic and talk about "demonic possession" (which I am not afraid of).

Bill Ryan, speaking to you, I have to say this: Do you think that you really know the truth behind this reality?
And who do you think I am?
I challenge you not to a debate (although we could still do that if you want), but I challenge you to at least hear my voice, hear me speak to you, and then tell me who I am. I challenge you to hear me for yourself speak to you, and then you can tell me if I am or an not a 17 year old (which I am).

I channenge not only you to this but everyone else on your Project Avalon forum who thinks that I am not a 17 year old.
So now you want to talk?

Can't you make up your mind?

Sourcetruth wrote:Detail points, you mean to explain what the debate topic will be? Or explain the structure of the debate?
I was thinking to do it over something like text where we would type our responses, kind of like a threaad or something, but I might be able to do the live youtube debate. I am unsure though, because I can't be too loud, and its easy to have my family hear me, which I don't want.
I am telling them if they don't want to debate then at least hear my voice, amd then tell me who they think I am.

Sourcetruth wrote:I could easily make a response video to those videos and put it on youtube, debunking all of their weak claims against Quartz Crystal.

Some people just run their mouths and make excuses, others take action.

Actions speak louder than words.

Your voice could have already been heard if you weren't running your mouth and making excuses...

Em

I apologise for going off subject on this thread, welcome to move the comments about Demonic Posession to the Scam Thread about Judy.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

no worries Em :) your all good!
thanks for commenting
just trying to keep the kid on track
if they are in fact a kid that is lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hey...What does a 17 year old sound like anyway's?

I guess we are going to find out shortly...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash

Here is to prove to you that I really AM a 17 year old.
This is my voice in the video, I uploaded it recently. More to come from this youtube channel of mine. But this proves it without a doubt that I am a male 17 year old just like I say I am.

Not trying to promote myself or anything but I am really trying to show you what I sound like and that I AM 17.

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

no worries Em :) your all good!
thanks for commenting
just trying to keep the kid on track
if they are in fact a kid that is lol
Look at the video I posted, that shows I am a 17 year old from my voice! It cannot be denied anymore!

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Again I am suggesting to you that you get your own site to have these debates. Or do it on Discord ... do you have your own page or whatever it is called there? This is not the place for you to take on all of your nemesis.
Since Bill is not making an appearance on this thread I am assuming any others you have a beef with will not want to "debate" you also.
I will give it a few more days though before I move this thread.
Yeah, I already said I am not wanting to make the debate on this thread but I just want to state it on this thread. I intend to have the debate somewhere else.
Maybe I should make my own website, I already made my own blog but it only has one post about Quartz Crystal. I can show it if you want.

Sourcetruth

I see why I was unsubscribed now, because I didn't follow their "community spirit" which means being an obedient sheep member of their group, which I refuse to be.
This is according to their "Terms of service"... I should have read it to kow what kind of people they are.
Project Avalon Terms of Service

[list="margin: 1em 1em 1em 2em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;"]
[*]Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.
[/list]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well alright young man! You have a blog and a video up now on your You Tube channel. Excellent!
Feel free to add the links to your blog in case anyone wants to go there and debate you or whatnot. :)
and.. just an observation... you sound sad.
Do you have friends that you can hang out and have fun with?

Em

Wow PurpleSkyz & RamblerNash, SourceTruth does not sound very happy. I think Judy's hired some promotional help, her budget is tight so SourceTruth is working overtime.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash

Here is to prove to you that I really AM a 17 year old.
This is my voice in the video, I uploaded it recently. More to come from this youtube channel of mine. But this proves it without a doubt that I am a male 17 year old just like I say I am.

Not trying to promote myself or anything but I am really trying to show you what I sound like and that I AM 17.
The voice doesn't prove your 17. I've heard elderly men sound just like that. LOL

Why is it so important to you to show your 17? Everyone sees you as older and think your Judy promoting her scam...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I see why I was unsubscribed now, because I didn't follow their "community spirit" which means being an obedient sheep member of their group, which I refuse to be.
This is according to their "Terms of service"... I should have read it to kow what kind of people they are.

Project Avalon Terms of Service

[list="margin: 1em 1em 1em 2em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;"]
[*]Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.
[/list]
That's not why you were banned. Go back and read that entire post...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well alright young man! You have a blog and a video up now on your You Tube channel. Excellent!
Feel free to add the links to your blog in case anyone wants to go there and debate you or whatnot. :)
Their blog was created in August and contains the same post that they smeared all over the internet. LOL

Does he sound more upbeat now? LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:Wow PurpleSkyz & RamblerNash, SourceTruth does not sound very happy.   I think Judy's hired some promotional help, her budget is tight so SourceTruth is working overtime.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 2488351696

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 1292150244 shy Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 1628498548 Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 4 1628498548

Well now Nash you bring up a valid point!!! I am 65 and am told that I sound like a child all the time!!!
Except when I have chest cold or throat problems. Then I am told I should be talking on the phone making money . lol
ok wink

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well alright young man! You have a blog and a video up now on your You Tube channel. Excellent!

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Well alright young man! You have a blog and a video up now on your You Tube channel. Excellent!
My blog is [url=truthofsource.blogspot.com]truthofsource.blogspot.com[/url]

I wasn't sad, I was just a little nervous about talking on my first youtube video.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh ok well thanks for providing your blog info.

Sourcetruth

I am posting on by blog.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I just made my second blog post, in this post I am calling out gematrinator.com for banning me from his discord. My next blog post will be calling out Project Avalon, and Bill Ryan for banning me.
https://truthofsource.blogspot.com/2019/11/calling-out-gematria-community-all.html

If anyone is curious about this discord from gematrinator.com, here is the link to join it:
https://discordapp.com/invite/gMZSc2s
Not a very good job calling them out. LMAO!!!

Where's the citation to your rambling?

Since you claim everything is scripted, what's going to happen in the world next futureboy?

Sourcetruth

The citation to my informative text (its not rambling) is Quartz Crystal.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I just made my second blog post, in this post I am calling out gematrinator.com for banning me from his discord. My next blog post will be calling out Project Avalon, and Bill Ryan for banning me.
https://truthofsource.blogspot.com/2019/11/calling-out-gematria-community-all.html

If anyone is curious about this discord from gematrinator.com, here is the link to join it:

Since you claim everything is scripted, what's going to happen in the world next futureboy?
I even made a youtube video about it now. 

I think I did a great job of calling them out.

Well, no. Your just rambling...And just mad you got kicked off another site for forcing QC's agenda.

The citation would be what they said.

And using QC's ramblings just means you can't think for yourself...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Well, no. Your just rambling...And just mad you got kicked off another site for forcing QC's agenda.

Oh well...

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

This time then me being kicked off was not strictly about Quartz Crystal, it was about me arguing against conspiracy theories,

That wasn't cited in your ramblings...

while also advocating for matrix theory.

So now the matrix is only a theory and not reality? LOL

Malisa

Malisa

I find this extremely disturbing, how can you spend so much time thinking about this? It's getting into dangerous territory now

You think you have been deprived of a right to speak about QC, on private forums where they DON'T want to hear about it? Somehow you feel you are entitled to force people into listening to your preaching?

Didn't we discuss this before? And i thought you were making progress back on TOT and even wanted to debate with you in a good way

You just keep going with this same forced idea that if people don't want to listen to you then it's a conspiracy of some sort or it proves you right

Tell me once again, why are you so fixed on talking to soulless people? Who, according to what QC says, should not matter at all? Back when you started posting all over the web about QC, you were quick to dismiss anyone who didn't agree with you as "soulless and ignorant", you have changed that so far but it's clear you still think the same, you just don't say it so upfront these days

Why do you spend so much time and effort trying to talk to soulless people? It doesn't make any sense. Soulless people are not real, yet you are troubled that we all that belong in that group don't care about what you have to say.

The entire QC theory and cult ideology is completely broken if you don't have an answer for that simple question

You get banned/locked because you keep trying to force people into accepting you as a higher being than they are, and when they don't you show terrible human traits, and terrible thoughts and ways of acting, like calling them ignorant soulless animals or worse.

People don't want to hear it. How can't you not get it after all this time?

And now you are trying to burn them somehow through videos and challenges? This is not going to go well for you, just wanted to let you know. You need to stop this crazy revenge quest. Think about it, you are even creating posts about some soulless nonexistent person, who by what QC says, is just an illusion, a fake human who doesn't matter at all, yet it makes you go crazy into ramblings and rants and blogs and videos trying to make them look bad. How crazy and ridiculous that is?

You never had a right to post anywhere, you were invited to talk and when people decided they did not want to talk anymore, you were removed from those forums. So there is no conspiracy, people don't like or want to talk about QC. That's all there is to it. And you looking for revenge like this just makes you look unstable and dangerous

Think about it

Last edited by Malisa on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Malisa

Malisa

On AboveTopSecret, you were bragging about Bill Ryan calling you smart and other things, then as soon as he locked you out of the Avalon site you started going all around the web bad mouthing him. That's a loser's attitude and that's why i call you a loser on ATS

You asked me why i was calling you a loser and here's your reply, because you were so proud and have respect for Bill Ryan and as soon as he did not like your attitude and locked you out you went on a rampage talking bad about it. So that's that. A loser attitude

I thought it had stopped by now and that you were really learning how to approach people to talk without assuming they are lower than you and have to listen to you or else. But here we are, amazing how you can't learn anything beyond QC

You know that if you expose some people like what you are trying to do, you may even get into a legal issue, right? Step carefully here Source kun, you or your family may face some legal problems if you go too far into this revenge quest

Sourcetruth

Malisa

On AboveTopSecret, you were bragging about Bill Ryan calling you smart and other things, then as soon as he locked you out of the Avalon site you started going all around the web bad mouthing him. That's a loser's attitude and that's why i call you a loser on ATS

You asked me why i was calling you a loser and here's your reply, because you were so proud and have respect for Bill Ryan and as soon as he did not like your attitude and locked you out you went on a rampage talking bad about it. So that's that. A loser attitude

I thought it had stopped by now and that you were really learning how to approach people to talk without assuming they are lower than you and have to listen to you or else. But here we are, amazing how you can't learn anything beyond QC

You know that if you expose some people like what you are trying to do, you may even get into a legal issue, right? Step carefully here Source kun, you or your family may face some legal problems if you go too far into this revenge quest
Im not actually trying to expose anyone, I just made this thread to make a debate challenge.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

Malisa

I find this extremely disturbing, how can you spend so much time thinking about this? It's getting into dangerous territory now

You think you have been deprived of a right to speak about QC, on private forums where they DON'T want to hear about it? Somehow you feel you are entitled to force people into listening to your preaching?

Didn't we discuss this before? And i thought you were making progress back on TOT and even wanted to debate with you in a good way

You just keep going with this same forced idea that if people don't want to listen to you then it's a conspiracy of some sort or it proves you right

Tell me once again, why are you so fixed on talking to soulless people? Who, according to what QC says, should not matter at all? Back when you started posting all over the web about QC, you were quick to dismiss anyone who didn't agree with you as "soulless and ignorant", you have changed that so far but it's clear you still think the same, you just don't say it so upfront these days

Why do you spend so much time and effort trying to talk to soulless people? It doesn't make any sense. Soulless people are not real, yet you are troubled that we all that belong in that group don't care about what you have to say.

The entire QC theory and cult ideology is completely broken if you don't have an answer for that simple question

You get banned/locked because you keep trying to force people into accepting you as a higher being than they are, and when they don't you show terrible human traits, and terrible thoughts and ways of acting, like calling them ignorant soulless animals or worse.

People don't want to hear it. How can't you not get it after all this time?

And now you are trying to burn them somehow through videos and challenges? This is not going to go well for you, just wanted to let you know. You need to stop this crazy revenge quest. Think about it, you are even creating posts about some soulless nonexistent person, who by what QC says, is just an illusion, a fake human who doesn't matter at all, yet it makes you go crazy into ramblings and rants and blogs and videos trying to make them look bad. How crazy and ridiculous that is?

You never had a right to post anywhere, you were invited to talk and when people decided they did not want to talk anymore, you were removed from those forums. So there is no conspiracy, people don't like or want to talk about QC. That's all there is to it. And you looking for revenge like this just makes you look unstable and dangerous

Think about it
I have no more interest in this thread anymore or discussing any of this. But we have been talking long enough, and I feel like we should PM each other to understand each other better.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

I am not interested in this thread any longer, I do not want to post in this thread anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum