OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Giphy

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 15-Nov-2019 17:40:15
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Scam-alert

Subject: FINALIZATION
Date: Fri, November 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Giphy
HI ALL

I MANAGED TO GET A BIT OF COMPUTER TIME HERE TO SEND THIS OUT. I WILL ALSO DO SUNDAY MESSAGE.

WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR RELEASE. IT HAS TAKEN WAY TOO LONG IN MY OPINION, BUT BANKS ARE BANKS AND THE ROADBLOCKS HAVE BEEN STIFLING AND MANY OF US HAVE ALREADY PASSED OVER AFTER YEARS OF WAITING FOR THIS.

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Tenor

THE FUNDS WILL BE USABLE MIDDLE NEXT WEEK AFTER THE FINAL CLEARANCE IS DONE ON THE TRUST MONIES, AND THEN WE WILL START THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

IN THE MEANTIME, WORKING OFF AN EXTENSION CORD FROM THE NEIGHBOR AND EATING WHAT CAN BE GATHERED IN THE FIELD IS NOT MY IDEA OF LIFE.

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! India_china_slums_051026

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Scamalert
WE ALSO HAVE MEDICINE TO BUY FOR OUR CRITICAL PEOPLE, AND RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE LAST REQUEST FOR ANY KIND OF HELP TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON AND FEED THE PEOPLE.

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Scamalert
AND WE NEED YOU TO HELP GET US THROUGH THIS WAITING PERIOD UNTIL THE LAWYERS SEND OUT THE FIRST PAYMENTS.

POOFness for NOV 15: FINALIZATION... PSYCH! KEEP SENDING ME DONATIONS!! Raw

WILL YOU HELP AFTER SO MANY FALSE STARTS? I HAVE NO IDEA BUT THIS IS OUR SITUATION AND IT IS PRETTY DARK. WE NEED A PUSH OVER TO SOME LIGHT EVEN IF JUST A CANDLE.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.
YES... Do your
own independent due diligence before donating any money to these scammers!

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum