Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyToday at 12:36 am by RamblerNash

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beam of Light Coming Out of UFO Over Alabama plus MORE
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World’s First Psilocybin Microdosing Nasal Spray Developed In Jamaica
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet 2I/Borisov - Venus-Saturn Conjunction - Solar Minimum is Only Expected to Get Worse in 2020
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Organised crime of covert electronic assault
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Remote Measurement of Brain Signatures
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trucker Reports Seven-Foot-Tall 'Person with Wings' near O'Hare International Airport
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 8, 2019
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Devil With The Blue Dress
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy Times Showing crazy shies SECOND SUN visible plus MORE
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Merck’s 9-Year Long Whistleblower Fraud Lawsuit on the MMR Vaccine Finally Coming to a Resolution?
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Does U-turn over Purpose of Secretive UFO Program
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - Secret Government and hidden technologies
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK votes on Thursday: What you should know in 500 words
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Climate Change, Free Speech, & The Hijacking Of The Left - David Icke
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paging Mr Clinton Killed Epstein :) lol
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 2:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptyYesterday at 1:44 am by RamblerNash

» Secrets Under the Antarctica Ice Revealed | What they do Not want You to Know
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - All Hands On Deck plus more
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!

Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  Empty Homeless and Need go North for Holidays! on Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Today I finished cleaning out my home for over 8 years. It was a really sad day, it felt like I lost my best friend. White Buffalo has kept me safe, out of storms and too many ceremonies to count. Tomorrow it gets towed away to a Veterans charity! I said goodbye, cried and left her with prayers of the future and safe passage and being the very best pony anyone could have! Took me a week of all over the map emotions: fear, terror, relief, letting go... and now on the other side of it and read to move forward. I have friends up North who are waiting for me to get up there for the holidays. I would like to start my travels around December 17, the day before my birthday. I will need rides from Reno, Nevada for me, a few things and my service dog. I want to leave some information off of here like exactly where I am headed. I will be traveling up the west coast of the USA. I am also in need of funds since I no longer have a home and my home and wheels are heading on to the next journey. I have a temporary floor and I need funds to pay bills before I leave and to hit the road on foot. Everything else is in the video, thanks, new starts and I need a break. I cannot make enough money in Reno to get a roof, the cost of living is far more than I can pay. Time to move on, and see what else I can get myself into. If you can help with anything, I would be so grateful. Thank you. You can use the pay pal link, I would like to raise 1500 USD before I leave or I may not be able to leave. Rides need those and I can link them together from Reno to where I am headed and I especially need this help. I am will need a few stay overs and the last bit of a push at the end to get the last part completed. I have no family they have all died. I look at this as another vision quest spirit has got me, though I am a bit scared, I just keep on praying my way through and spirit has never failed me, the spirit has broken me before, but has never failed me. Peace out and in. You can email me @ consciousnessofeconomics@gmail.com or my phone 775.624.7862

Please Donate: paypal.me/COEUFP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8s6gs785H0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  1678225693

3Homeless and Need go North for Holidays!  Empty Re: Homeless and Need go North for Holidays! on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I wish you all the luck in the universe on your quest Bridgette!
If you make it to the Midwest you are always welcome to stay at my place as I have a guest room. Service dogs welcome if they get along with cats. :)

Thank you, shocks me how many people in USA could care less about situations like mine. Thank you for the encouraging words! 

Van gets towed tomorrow, a new journey for her! Just tired of being beaten up here in Nevada and the homeless pop here is exploding from all the people who have and are coming here from California fires the last three years, they are coming on foot, by car, by RV and parked everywhere. No one is talking about it or creating resources to help these people, 

Reno has zero jobs to support the regular pop, let alone 200,000 that will migrate here from Cal by summer. This is crazy shit! If I stay things will only get worse since the homeless pop may become like 35 percent of Nevada cities soon! I will not be able to get out of here, Reno will be and is becoming the next Detroit rapidly! 

Nevada should have called a state of emergency for the homeless that are coming here and have for the last 3 years from fires in Cal. Shocking how no one is willing to talk about what is happening to the state of Nevada and it is going to be so bad soon that nothing is going to be able to resolve it. I can see the writing on the walls,

Time to flee as fast as possible. I was going to try to take Am Track North but the trip from Reno to Seattle is 22 hours. This they are saying is too long for a service dog by their policies. 12 hours max on the train. I am going to have to rethink this journey and how it is going to go down. Bridgette

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum