Latest topics
» Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY
Today at 2:32 am by RamblerNash

» "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18
Today at 2:06 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JUNE 23/24: BANKS, FIREWALLS AND IMMEDIATE PLANS TO FLEECE MORE SUCKERS OUT OF MONEY
Today at 2:01 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for JUNE 24: ITS BEEN A LONG TRAIN A RUNNING TO KEEP MY DONATION SCAM A GOIN'
Today at 1:38 am by RamblerNash

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Yarnbury Castle, Nr Steeple Langford, Wiltshire. Reported 24th June.
Yesterday at 11:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Necessary Steps to Truth
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Second Nation to Decriminalize Marijuana After Uruguay
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Circles in the Fields and troubles in the World - Jun 17 and 20 crop circle of 2018
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6 Powerful Solfeggio Frequencies that Raise Your Vibration
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Ways To Raise Your Vibration And Eliminate What Blocks Your Abundance
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Increase Serotonin Levels Without Causing Serotonin Syndrome
Yesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey ZAP, God has a message for you.....
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump's America
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Camera detects high speed/high altitude unknown object near Mars
Yesterday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Please Note Again plus MORE By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White UFO Following Shuttle Atlantis Rocket, STS115, Sept 9, 2006 - UFO Sighting News
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CYMATICS: Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
Yesterday at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The most hilarious memes mocking TIME’s fake news “screaming migrant girl” magazine cover
Yesterday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Cloud landed at Ground ! Must See
Yesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Mindblowing-Planet X/Nibiru Eclipsing Sun- visible from around the world plus more
Yesterday at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge

Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:27 pm

godsfool713

http://victorspost.wordpress.com/2012/02/05/obama-wins-georgia-ballot-challenge/

Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge
February 5, 2012VictorLeave a commentGo to comments
NOTE: Barry Sataro / Barack Obama .. Or whatever his name is, Gets away with more crap than any other president in recent history. Why do the global elites like this guy so much, and protect him from crimes that he commits?

Is this the globalist puppet masters way of putting in our face that they can get away with anything?

americanthinker.com

By Cindy Simpson

President Obama’s name should appear on Georgia’s 2012 presidential ballot, in the official opinion of Judge Michael Malihi of Georgia’s Office of State Administrative Hearings (OSAH), issued on February 3. Judge Malihi’s decision is the result of hearings held January 26 on three separate actions brought by several Georgia residents. Under Georgia law, Secretary of State Brian Kemp had referred the challenges, filed last November, to the OSAH for a recommendation.

An earlier American Thinker article on the ballot challenges noted the absence of Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski, from the hearings. Judge Malihi took note of the failure to participate in the opening page of his decision:

Ordinarily, the Court would enter a default order against the party that fails to participate in any stage of a proceeding…Nonetheless, despite the Defendant’s failure to appear, Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiff’s request.

Based on the pre-hearing conference with the Judge, the plaintiffs expected an outcome of at least such a default judgment, and hoped that a ruling in their favor, based on the merits, was possible.

Two of the challenges, represented by attorney Van Irion of the Liberty Legal Foundation and Georgia Rep. J. Mark Hatfield, did not focus on Obama’s place of birth or the infamous birth certificate. Rather, Irion and Hatfield contended that Obama, with his non-US citizen father, is not a “natural born” citizen according to the rule of statutory construction in the interpretation of the Constitution and existing Supreme Court precedent. (Further explanation of those assertions is contained in a comprehensive amicus brief submitted to the court, prepared by attorney Leo Donofrio.) The third challenge, represented by California attorney Orly Taitz, also addressed the validity of Obama’s posted birth certificate and social security number.

2 Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
This news alone has me thinking about ex-Patriating. They are all corrupt, and I think I've had enough of the American delusion. 🇳🇴

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

3 Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Herb Lady

I'm with you gmahunni, the out come of this case is beyond comprehension!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

4 Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 am

MartyM

I fully agree with the above comments, but as for the courts ruling, why am I NOT surprised.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

5 Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 am

godsfool713

Thank you for your comments .... yes i like to read to find someone elses words ,that hold to mine ....and iam sure yours .....

its going to get ulgy, and their is only an uprising to cure it .... but this insane bunch...., i hate to say it ...the insane need to be dealt with...a hanging ......

they wont away with it....but the damage to the earth and inhabitants are going to suffer .......the quicker the better.....thats my FEAR....the sheeple have NO concept of time.....the N.D.A.A. SHOULD HAVE WOKEN EVERYONE UP....... :shock:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum