OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

I was thinking about how many people make their living off YouTube, How many more people will not be able to make their rent or pay their bills once YouTube enforces these changes it is making. I have most of my content on my websites off youtube if all those channels go down literally will leave my websites blank, will get rid of my youtube channel possibly as well. I wonder if they get this? If they get these kinds of changes could cause close to 500 thousand people not to be able to live, pay rent and more. The economy has been terrible for people like myself since 2007, people like myself have used socially media outlets like youtube to rebuild ourselves, create a product and do business, otherwise, I would be living under a bridge, like many others, we created our own way which is truly American. I get that Youtube does not want to advertise they cannot control for their pockets, they are trying to eliminate free speech as well and I do think this next wave of changes with kids in mind may help with trafficking of kids and what they might be exposed to on youtube. I am not a criminal and if other outlets think that many of us will move to another video hub, some of us are way too exhausted with too many social media outlets that do the same thing, which means game over. We need to fight you tube people and get them in line with the public and what the public wants, needs and desires, we need to complain to every possible person and tell youtube to get a grip they are not being American at all.https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-13-youtube-to-delete-accounts-not-commercially-viable.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have given this some thought and I am wondering why YouTube would shoot itself in the foot by cutting off ad revenue?
Does not make any business sense to me. I don't think small channels will be included but of course I could just be over simplifying the issue...

Because of the FISA Report!

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/11/your-life-or-your-money.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum