Latest topics
» Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyToday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Digital You
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyToday at 1:12 am by Malisa

» Bombshell: CNBC Anchor Admits Building 7 Brought Down in ‘Controlled Implosion’
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beam of Light Coming Out of UFO Over Alabama plus MORE
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World’s First Psilocybin Microdosing Nasal Spray Developed In Jamaica
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet 2I/Borisov - Venus-Saturn Conjunction - Solar Minimum is Only Expected to Get Worse in 2020
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Organised crime of covert electronic assault
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Remote Measurement of Brain Signatures
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trucker Reports Seven-Foot-Tall 'Person with Wings' near O'Hare International Airport
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 8, 2019
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Devil With The Blue Dress
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy Times Showing crazy shies SECOND SUN visible plus MORE
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Merck’s 9-Year Long Whistleblower Fraud Lawsuit on the MMR Vaccine Finally Coming to a Resolution?
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Does U-turn over Purpose of Secretive UFO Program
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - Secret Government and hidden technologies
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK votes on Thursday: What you should know in 500 words
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Climate Change, Free Speech, & The Hijacking Of The Left - David Icke
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paging Mr Clinton Killed Epstein :) lol
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 2:55 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!

YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I was thinking about how many people make their living off YouTube, How many more people will not be able to make their rent or pay their bills once YouTube enforces these changes it is making. I have most of my content on my websites off youtube if all those channels go down literally will leave my websites blank, will get rid of my youtube channel possibly as well. I wonder if they get this? If they get these kinds of changes could cause close to 500 thousand people not to be able to live, pay rent and more. The economy has been terrible for people like myself since 2007, people like myself have used socially media outlets like youtube to rebuild ourselves, create a product and do business, otherwise, I would be living under a bridge, like many others, we created our own way which is truly American. I get that Youtube does not want to advertise they cannot control for their pockets, they are trying to eliminate free speech as well and I do think this next wave of changes with kids in mind may help with trafficking of kids and what they might be exposed to on youtube. I am not a criminal and if other outlets think that many of us will move to another video hub, some of us are way too exhausted with too many social media outlets that do the same thing, which means game over. We need to fight you tube people and get them in line with the public and what the public wants, needs and desires, we need to complain to every possible person and tell youtube to get a grip they are not being American at all.https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-13-youtube-to-delete-accounts-not-commercially-viable.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have given this some thought and I am wondering why YouTube would shoot itself in the foot by cutting off ad revenue?
Does not make any business sense to me. I don't think small channels will be included but of course I could just be over simplifying the issue...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum