Latest topics
» WHERE IS JULIAN ASSANGE? Still NO WORD from WikiLeaks after Video Proof He's Alive Demand.
Today at 7:20 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Search For The last Inca Rope Suspension Bridge
Today at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock Interviews Benjamin Fulford
Today at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Vanishing Act ~ Anna von Reitz and more...
Today at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Slow cometary fireball on Oct. 26 (at 23:57 UT)
Today at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X media disinformation plus MORE
Today at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Causes Coca Cola Truck to Flips Over In Mexico and MORE
Today at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT" and "BLACKLIST"the Owner
Today at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Offensive Halloween EVER!
Today at 2:54 pm by terbo56

» MORE ON YOSEF.... Thanks Dinar Daily Guru Hunters!!
Today at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16
Today at 11:46 am by Jaguar-2016

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Today at 11:41 am by bs4ever

» POOFness for OCT 26: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Globalist’s Desperation, Health And Wellness & The End Of Big Pharma
Today at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where Has All the Gold Gone?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Cleaning Up The Civil War --- 150 Years Later
Today at 5:30 am by Neighbor Dave

»  ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon
Yesterday at 11:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Lunar Craters Mystery
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GESARA and NESARA and NO-SERA about 90% correct
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10/26/2016 -- Large Earthquake strikes Italy
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford || Interview on American radio
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Hillary I made a mistake Americans died
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Former Clinton Staffer Jailed For Corruption
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Lucas – A New World Manifesting – We Can – 7 November 2012

Lucas – A New World Manifesting – We Can – 7 November 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lucas – A New World Manifesting – We Can – 7 November 2012
Posted on November 7, 2012 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment
What I observe going on in 3D is seeking the answers for that what they did not want but still got. Others are now in 5D already manifesting that what they truly want from their heart in oneness and unity and seeing on their energy level things coming true.

I see the ones in awe about the re-election of Obama but it is just part of the 3D carousel. Would we care in 5D about all that if we can have all and manifest all for all the better of human kind, the world and universe easily in the now? That is the difference in those being in their heart evolving right on to 5D lightbeings and those still living in the 3D Matrix, their EGO and minds and even in some case believing they are in 4D till 13 D or even ascended. They really belief in those mind fabricated illusions.

It is still often the case that wanting to cling on to fake realities or trusted structures, beliefs and patterns and not letting go holds you back. I saw a person just posting today an article with pride to say: here you see I was and am still am right about Obama being re-elected. Yes, very good for you as you clearly are still being in your EGO and mind. I see still those pushing for those things that really are not important anymore to more and more people who already have chosen to shift in energy level to 5D on last 21 October. Those not shifting are still talking, asking and pushing for NESARA, prosperity packages, etc.

We are now in this moment manifesting the blue-print we took with us from 21 October and the group who does that is growing stronger and stronger and bigger and bigger. We have the ability as creator gods to manifest that world that has already abundance , peace and oneness in it, so why bother to have banking systems, prosperity and NESARA if we do not need it any more in 5D. Maybe something to ponder on. Why would we still spent time to undo or do things in 3D that we can manifest in 5D as part of the new paradigm. We can create without boundaries all from and in unconditional love from the heart.

I see growing groups gather to be in unity and be united to manifest the new paradigm on 11/11/12. It does not matter to me who organizes the meditation, visualizations and gatherings with the same intent. Just the outcome and the message is important. Be present and help to make 11 November 2012 to be an even greater shift as 21 October was. We can make it happen for us all. We will see that we can manifest even greater things if we really not belief but know it to be real.

I call upon you all to be in your heart and be real in oneness and unity with all without EGO and mind playing games with you because you have let go of it.

Love and Light,

(c) 2012 – Copyright of Lucas, all writings of Lucas maybe published, re-blogged and posted only in full without altering anything with the blog mentioned in the article with name of the author Lucas.

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum