CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » STINA BO BINA » Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure?

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? Animated-Border-BrownSparks

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? AGF-l7-Tp1QGITcL7MLDd62JZLbX39k_OAKDvyksgg=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

STINAMARIE

The much awaited “documentary” The Cosmic Secret has finally premiered! I had a chance to watch the movie and within the first fifteen minutes or so... I thought “I’ve heard all of this information somewhere before”. I then went through my Gaia Tv App and went through my recently viewed Cosmic Disclosure episodes and boy did I find what I was looking for. I’m going to give some updates regarding my channel; strikes, legal threats and so on (and y’all know I laugh out loud at that). Then we will look at the season 5 episode 1 “celestial timeline” episode of Cosmic Disclosure and compare the script to the script of the “new” documentary The Cosmic Secret. What do you guys think? Let me know!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum