Latest topics
» David Katz at the World Bank - Plastic Bank
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» The right to join with fellow citizens in protest or peaceful assembly is critical
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» What your tree Zodiac sign says about you – according to Celtic Druid astrology
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:38 am by Malisa

» Communication Interrupted: Why Does One in Twelve U.S. Children Have a Communication Disorder?
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Digital You
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 1:12 am by Malisa

» Bombshell: CNBC Anchor Admits Building 7 Brought Down in ‘Controlled Implosion’
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beam of Light Coming Out of UFO Over Alabama plus MORE
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World’s First Psilocybin Microdosing Nasal Spray Developed In Jamaica
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Comet 2I/Borisov - Venus-Saturn Conjunction - Solar Minimum is Only Expected to Get Worse in 2020
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Organised crime of covert electronic assault
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Remote Measurement of Brain Signatures
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trucker Reports Seven-Foot-Tall 'Person with Wings' near O'Hare International Airport
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 8, 2019
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Devil With The Blue Dress
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy Times Showing crazy shies SECOND SUN visible plus MORE
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Merck’s 9-Year Long Whistleblower Fraud Lawsuit on the MMR Vaccine Finally Coming to a Resolution?
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Does U-turn over Purpose of Secretive UFO Program
Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » STINAMARIE » Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure?

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? Animated-Border-BrownSparks

Stina Bo Bina - Is The Cosmic Secret Cosmic Disclosure? AGF-l7-Tp1QGITcL7MLDd62JZLbX39k_OAKDvyksgg=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

STINAMARIE

The much awaited “documentary” The Cosmic Secret has finally premiered! I had a chance to watch the movie and within the first fifteen minutes or so... I thought “I’ve heard all of this information somewhere before”. I then went through my Gaia Tv App and went through my recently viewed Cosmic Disclosure episodes and boy did I find what I was looking for. I’m going to give some updates regarding my channel; strikes, legal threats and so on (and y’all know I laugh out loud at that). Then we will look at the season 5 episode 1 “celestial timeline” episode of Cosmic Disclosure and compare the script to the script of the “new” documentary The Cosmic Secret. What do you guys think? Let me know!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum