Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 8:16 pm by Em

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 7:09 pm by Em

» Body Language: AG Barr And Horowitz IG Report
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Orion Nebula 8K (7680x4320p60)
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Just Released: Latest NOAA/NASA Forecast for Solar Cycle 25
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Saucer Shaped Craft Filmed Using The Sun & Clouds As Cover Over Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. plus MORE
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Sinkhole Swallows Multiple Cars In Brazil
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Research Shows We Can Heal With Vibration, Frequency & Sound
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - Powerless
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Plastic Back To Land | Mission One Completed | SYSTEM 001/B
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 4:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO filmed dropping 'fireballs' over Arizona
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 4:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 4:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO Caught Over Vietnam plus MORE
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - MINOR INFRACTION
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quid Pro Quo: Obama Gave $350M Common Core Deal To Publisher, Got $65M Book Deal In Return
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - IG Testimony- Truth Vs Spin plus more
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The HABIT Breaking Device | "You Will Never Experience Laziness Again!"
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» FISA Is the Start, FISA Leads to Declas, Misspellings Matter
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by RamblerNash

» Body Language: Trump Demeanor Change
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bennu is Active Asteroid, OSIRIS-REx Team Says
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs
Date: December 3, 2019 Author: Nwo Report

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs IMG_8062-1-600x314

A cartoonist posted a video of creepy Joe Biden’s previous campaign speech where he went way off script and bragged about children stroking his blonde leg hairs.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?
“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my leg down, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.
Cartoonist Sven Stoffels posted an animated cartoon of Biden’s exact words to his interpretation of how Biden may have interacted with children who were rubbing his blonde leg hairs…. and it is horrifying, yet entertaining at the same time.

WATCH HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/12/03/cartoonist-posts-video-of-creepy-joe-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs/

sven stoffels  @svenstoffels

Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020

Here’s the original video of Biden’s creepy comments about kids sitting on his lap whilst stroking his blonde leg hairs:

https://youtu.be/-quyw6ys8Qk

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum