» Exploring Tombs Of Paracas Elongated Skulls
Today at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Annett - Perth Scotland Lecture
Today at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7.2 EarthQuake/CERN Cranks Back Up.
Today at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tuning Into the Frequency of Cannabis
Today at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Secret DAPL Spill Assessment Feds Said Would Endanger Lives — Found Online
Today at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» You Dream That You Are Awake
Today at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth about Corey Goode
Today at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Becoming a Helper to ease Chronic Pain…(animal curse)
Today at 2:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hoarding, ghost activity, demonic, smudging and leaving things where they are...
Today at 2:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sickness and a Secondary Cause…
Today at 2:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My Last Bad Abduction
Today at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 3: As Above/So Below, Axis Mundi, Stairway to Heaven
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 2: The Body Temple, Sexuality, Astro-physiology
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power Pt 1: Skull & Bones, Monarch Symbolism
Today at 2:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Red Power Energy
Today at 2:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The War on Consciousness
Today at 1:18 pm by Light Being

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 11:22 am by RamblerNash

» EVERY DAY IS EARTH DAY
Today at 11:18 am by badger2

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Today at 8:44 am by WilliaminUSA

» megalithic japan
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar On End Of Days Radio - Restoring Your Power & Reclaiming Your Greatness
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth News: Unique phenomenon from around the World | +Cool Pics!
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comparing the Sacredness of Native American Mound Sites.
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: THIS WEEK
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BIG NIBIRU SHADOW ! Florida plus MORE
Today at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO Captured on Snowboarder’s GoPro Footage plus MORE
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blood-thinning drug Xarelto faces 18,000 lawsuits by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SHOCK CLAIM: Antarctica is a big nuclear launchpad from which scientists control weather
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEGINS
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happens When $10 Trillion In Cabal Fiat Paper Debt Plus $80 Trillion In Global Debt Is Created In A Decade?
Today at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to Trump’s CIA Director: We’re a Publisher of Intelligence
Today at 7:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Say It’s Too Dangerous To Share Dakota Access Oil Spill Report
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Hacking: Scientists Want New Laws To Stop Our Thoughts From Being Stolen
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Insane amounts of rain displace thousands after 400 mm of rain (800% monthly ave) in 24 Hours hit the Dominican Republic
Today at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Diplomatic incident in the Black Sea: Turkish freighter sinks Russian warship
Today at 6:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Boggling Last Images From Saturn Probe 4/27/17
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:40 am

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 8-Nov-2012 01:29:01

DISCLOSURE: Camelot on TruTV TONIGHT; Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward!
A groundbreaking two-year-old Project Camelot TV pilot, featuring Wilcock and others, finally airs TONIGHT -- just days after our classic black-ops insider "Daniel" has suddenly come forward for the first time, releasing fascinating new information!
IT'S ALL HAPPENING
The momentum for Disclosure has been building with incredible speed -- even in the mainstream media. One of my in-progress articles is a huge collection of Disclosure-related news stories -- appearing in just the last 6 months or so.
And now, the morning after what may have been the most bitterly contentious election in American history -- where neither choice seemed very appealing -- I am happy to announce a handful of significant events that will help make Disclosure a reality.
Project Camelot will make its official debut on international cable television tonight, November 7, 2012 -- at 11PM PDT/EDT, on the TruTV network, directly after Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.
The name of the program is Shadow Operations: The Mars Project. It is important that we watch this show and let them know we want more!
We will discuss this groundbreaking event a bit later.
DANIEL FINALLY COMES FORWARD
Additionally, I am proud to announce the sudden, unexpected public debut of an insider I first met in December 2004 -- who gave me highly controversial and fascinating information that shaped the entire future of my work from then on.
Much of the second half of The Source Field Investigations, dealing with the science of three-dimensional time, "portals" and stargates, was inspired by the data I originally receieved from this man.
"Daniel" didn't just give us a casual heads-up to finally let us know he is a "real person." He's ON FIRE -- writing pages and pages of information that I think you will soon find to be extremely interesting.
If you can't wait, the master link to all the papers, and the websites discussing them, is currently on the main page of soldierhugs.com.
The last two years have been a disappointment for Disclosure in certain ways, as hardly any new insiders have come forward. That makes Daniel's sudden breakthrough all the more timely -- and rewarding.
THE OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE PROJECT MOVIE WILL DEBUT IN JANUARY
I am also happy to report that just this past week, I was filmed extensively for the official Disclosure Project movie -- with award-winning visionary director Amardeep Kaleka at the helm.
This film is the culmination of many years of work for Dr. Steven Greer of CSETI, who has personally interviewed over 560 different insiders -- most of whom worked in highly classified "government" projects dealing directly with UFOs.
Dr. Greer's contacts included very high-ranking government officials -- who expressed great frustration that even people of their stature were being kept in the dark about such a critical subject.
I was lucky enough to attend the original Disclosure Project event, in which 39 of Dr. Greer's top insiders came forward and revealed themselves to the public -- many for the very first time -- beginning at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, on May 9th, 2001.
9/11 effectively wiped out the momentum this event had started creating for Disclosure -- but now it is finally coming full circle
Read more: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1090-disclosurecamelot

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 am

I watched part of this then had to sleep. Kerry did a great job here. As did David.
Jesse made mincemeat of Icke on the other hand. Icke walked off the set when asked about the money he brings in. As if making a living is a bad thing somehow. All he had to do was turn the tables on Jesse and remind him how he made his fortune running around in pink tights. Icke blew it and that is to bad.

Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm a little confused.

The date of this post is Nov 8th and this is what the post states

Project Camelot will make its official debut on international cable television TONIGHT, November 7, 2012 -- at 11PM PDT/EDT, on the TruTV network, directly after Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

So this was posted after the event had occurred?

Too bad as I would have watched this with considerable interest.

bounce
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Well it was on last night but that station replays most of its shows over and over so I will bet you can still see it HWG. see that alot with the date from things I get from the UK. They are a day ahead of my time zone. nanneerose is in Australia so she is in our future and we are in her past. LOL
Do you have that station in Canada? If not ... you can go to trutv.com and watch it online. I just checked it out to make sure and it is listed.

Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank You.

No, don't have that channel

I will go "OnLine"

Your Much Appreciated

bounce

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

You are also HWG!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: GALACTIC AWARENESS :: UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA-
Jump to: