Latest topics
» Truth about Trappist-1
Today at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 23: THE NIGHT BEFORE (I Squeeze More Donations From the Gullible)
Today at 9:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why a Birthday Is a Celebration for the 'Birth of a Corpse'
Today at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face it! There is an Orange Colored Cloud Orb in our Sky!
Today at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The General Post Master Council amends the “Zero Tolerance Policy” to include exile!
Today at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Quartz" crystals at the Earth's core power its magnetic field
Today at 9:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOMBSHELL ATLANTIS EGYPT DISCOVERY! NEW EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE! DARK JOURNALIST & DR. CARMEN BOULTER
Today at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Explosion Detected on NASA Satellite near Venus
Today at 9:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Space Station Action plus MORE
Today at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Today at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California flooding is man made weatherwar101.com
Today at 7:50 pm by Serena1

» Global Flash Flood Destruction: The Obvious Man-Made Source http://www.weatherwar101.com
Today at 7:48 pm by Serena1

» GoldFish Report No 80 Duncan O'Finioan: Protecting Yourself in this Energetic Battle
Today at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 22: The Mid Week by ZAP Part 1&2
Today at 5:33 pm by erwing

» Sevan Bomar - Gnosis Of All the Incarnated Worlds
Today at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Hold Listening Session On Human Trafficking - Corey Goode Comments
Today at 3:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WARNING!! Researcher's Open Parallel Universe! Worlds Biggest Experiment About To Happen!! 2/23/2017
Today at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Today at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Exposes CNN and Main Stream Media - 200 Hours Of Leaked Audio
Today at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Rings Observed in the Sky Around Sun | *NEW NEO* zips past Earth!
Today at 1:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Water Song!
Today at 1:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why you should not listen to CHANNELED BULL CRAP LIES!!!!!
Today at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Standing Rock People Today..Water Prayer Song!
Today at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My Last Bad Abduction
Today at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Today at 12:42 pm by RamblerNash

» USA could be ‘associate member’ of Commonwealth to reap rewards from forgotten 'treasure'
Today at 10:58 am by bs4ever

» WikiLeaks Just Ended John McCain’s Career With 1 Document!
Today at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» EVICTIONS AT STANDING ROCK CAMPS
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» In the Interest of Time: A Message from the League of Light
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News - Estimated Arrival Date According to Physics? and MORE
Today at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Annular solar eclipse of February 26, 2017
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke On Edward Heath (2017)
Today at 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!

David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

David Wilcock: Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward! IT'S ALL HAPPENING!
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 8-Nov-2012 01:29:01

DISCLOSURE: Camelot on TruTV TONIGHT; Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward!
A groundbreaking two-year-old Project Camelot TV pilot, featuring Wilcock and others, finally airs TONIGHT -- just days after our classic black-ops insider "Daniel" has suddenly come forward for the first time, releasing fascinating new information!
IT'S ALL HAPPENING
The momentum for Disclosure has been building with incredible speed -- even in the mainstream media. One of my in-progress articles is a huge collection of Disclosure-related news stories -- appearing in just the last 6 months or so.
And now, the morning after what may have been the most bitterly contentious election in American history -- where neither choice seemed very appealing -- I am happy to announce a handful of significant events that will help make Disclosure a reality.
Project Camelot will make its official debut on international cable television tonight, November 7, 2012 -- at 11PM PDT/EDT, on the TruTV network, directly after Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.
The name of the program is Shadow Operations: The Mars Project. It is important that we watch this show and let them know we want more!
We will discuss this groundbreaking event a bit later.
DANIEL FINALLY COMES FORWARD
Additionally, I am proud to announce the sudden, unexpected public debut of an insider I first met in December 2004 -- who gave me highly controversial and fascinating information that shaped the entire future of my work from then on.
Much of the second half of The Source Field Investigations, dealing with the science of three-dimensional time, "portals" and stargates, was inspired by the data I originally receieved from this man.
"Daniel" didn't just give us a casual heads-up to finally let us know he is a "real person." He's ON FIRE -- writing pages and pages of information that I think you will soon find to be extremely interesting.
If you can't wait, the master link to all the papers, and the websites discussing them, is currently on the main page of soldierhugs.com.
The last two years have been a disappointment for Disclosure in certain ways, as hardly any new insiders have come forward. That makes Daniel's sudden breakthrough all the more timely -- and rewarding.
THE OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE PROJECT MOVIE WILL DEBUT IN JANUARY
I am also happy to report that just this past week, I was filmed extensively for the official Disclosure Project movie -- with award-winning visionary director Amardeep Kaleka at the helm.
This film is the culmination of many years of work for Dr. Steven Greer of CSETI, who has personally interviewed over 560 different insiders -- most of whom worked in highly classified "government" projects dealing directly with UFOs.
Dr. Greer's contacts included very high-ranking government officials -- who expressed great frustration that even people of their stature were being kept in the dark about such a critical subject.
I was lucky enough to attend the original Disclosure Project event, in which 39 of Dr. Greer's top insiders came forward and revealed themselves to the public -- many for the very first time -- beginning at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, on May 9th, 2001.
9/11 effectively wiped out the momentum this event had started creating for Disclosure -- but now it is finally coming full circle
Read more: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1090-disclosurecamelot

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I watched part of this then had to sleep. Kerry did a great job here. As did David.
Jesse made mincemeat of Icke on the other hand. Icke walked off the set when asked about the money he brings in. As if making a living is a bad thing somehow. All he had to do was turn the tables on Jesse and remind him how he made his fortune running around in pink tights. Icke blew it and that is to bad.

happywelshguy

I'm a little confused.

The date of this post is Nov 8th and this is what the post states

Project Camelot will make its official debut on international cable television TONIGHT, November 7, 2012 -- at 11PM PDT/EDT, on the TruTV network, directly after Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

So this was posted after the event had occurred?

Too bad as I would have watched this with considerable interest.

bounce

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well it was on last night but that station replays most of its shows over and over so I will bet you can still see it HWG. see that alot with the date from things I get from the UK. They are a day ahead of my time zone. nanneerose is in Australia so she is in our future and we are in her past. LOL
Do you have that station in Canada? If not ... you can go to trutv.com and watch it online. I just checked it out to make sure and it is listed.

happywelshguy

Thank You.

No, don't have that channel

I will go "OnLine"

Your Much Appreciated

bounce

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

Admin