OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result

Posted on Friday, 20 December, 2019

Uri Geller claims he swayed UK election result News-uri-geller

Geller is no stranger to bizarre and extraordinary claims. Image Credit: CC 3.0 Aquarius2000
The celebrity spoon-bender maintains that he used his powers to help Boris Johnson win the general election.
The controversial illusionist, whose psychic feats have often been met with a significant degree of skepticism, recently appeared on UK morning television to claim that he had given Johnson an 'energised' spoon to ensure that his political opponent Jeremy Corbyn wouldn't win the vote.

Brushing aside the highly improbable nature of his claim, the decision to back Johnson is somewhat at odds with a similar stunt he conducted back in March when he tried to encourage people to use 'psychic energy' to stop Brexit - something that Johnson has long been a major proponent of.

"I believe in the powers of my mind, but for me, more important was for Boris to win in a big way to make sure Corbyn would not get anywhere near the government," he said.

"This is no joke, this is real! My energy and the energy of the people of the UK, ensured Boris Johnson's landslide victory, and kept Jeremy away from Number 10."

During the interview, Geller produced a certificate that he claimed the CIA had issued him with as a way of authenticating that he possessed psychic powers.

"Before you take the mickey out of me - because I know this sounds very light-hearted - let me show you and read to you what the CIA's conclusion is about my powers," he said.

"This is 'CIA... As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and serious manner.'"

When it was pointed out to him that interfering in an election was illegal, Geller replied:

"The big question is - can you prove it? Can you prove that my energy stopped Corbyn and the spoon I gave Boris Johnson made him the Prime Minister in a big way? I believe in it, but can you prove [it]?"

Suffice to say, there is absolutely no evidence to support his claim.

Source: Yahoo! News

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/333136/uri-geller-claims-he-swayed-uk-election-result

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum