OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stina Bo Bina - Introduction to The Dark Alliance. #DANKALLIANCE AGF-l7-Tp1QGITcL7MLDd62JZLbX39k_OAKDvyksgg=s288-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

#thedarkalliance #thealliance #stinabobina #spherebeingalliance #cabal #illuminati #whitehats #DarkAlliance #SSP Who, what, when, where, why and HOW is the Dark Alliance? We’ve been hearing about this mysterious satanic group of stalkers and intimidators trying to ATTACK the White Hats who are just trying to do good in the community. Why would this group maliciously attack? Why would they send death threats? Verbal harassment, physical harassment, cut brake lines on cars, stalk family members of The Alliance? Has there ever been any physical proof of these attacks? How did this whole thing get started! And who ARE THEY? Are they paid? Are they related to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers? How do we know who is in the Dark Alliance? How do we know who is compromised, or who used to be a white hat in the community but is now no longer supporting the greater good to raise our consciousness?? I am hoping to answer all of those questions and more. In this video, I am going to give a little bit of a run down about the history of my channel so far, and whats happened in the short time since I started this YouTube channel. I also am wanting ALL of your feedback, your questions, comments and concerns regarding the Dark Alliance. Whether you are a supporter of the Alliance, The Dark Alliance, or somewhere in between, I want to hear from you. No topics are off limits. No questions are off limits. I plan to contact all of these individuals and get to the bottom of this and present that to you, unbiased and without making any assumptions or giving my personal opinions on the matter. Being that I am now labeled as a cyber stalker of the Alliance - I understand if you raise your eyebrows at how I will be unbiased about this situation. I hope that with this video you will see where I am coming from and my thoughts and feelings on the matter. I completely understand if you do not believe that I will be professional and unbiased, but I hope to help answer some questions you have and to clear any confusion that may be out there. I see many questions about certain individuals who were affiliated and partners with The Alliance, guests on Cosmic Disclosure, and frequent speakers at conferences, who are now no longer affiliated with the Aliiance. What happened to those people and can we trust them now? Why would they no longer want to help the COLLECTIVE and was everything they said before lies? Are they compromised? Who can we trust? We may never know the full story or all the answers to those questions we have. But we can try to get to the bottom of this, together. One video at a time. To help one person at a time. And start a chain reaction that will hopefully, pray-fully, be felt when its our children’s time to ask these same questions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your constant love and support. I hope not to let you guys down with this project, I will put my ALL into it and give this topic all the energy it deserves. Follow me on Social Media and Patreon for more information, drama, gossip and all around fun! Twitter; StinaMariaXo Patreon: StinaBoBina Questions, comments or concerns? More information you’d like to share with me regarding the dark alliance? Please email me at; HeyYoStina@gmail.com for YouTube related correspondence! Love you all and have a great day!

https://youtu.be/dtDimOJ61GY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum