Latest topics
» AnnaV Rietz, Are U Still In There Girl?
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - Most People Have No Idea What's Happening
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Electricity - Calling All Mayors - Michael Tellinger
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large stationary Triangle shaped craft spotted in Akron, Ohio plus MORE
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Shiva: We Are at War. #FireFauci. End the Shutdown.
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comet ATLAS Might Be Fragmenting Or It's JUST 'Taking A Breather' Before Another Outburst
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Reputation Managers’ Are Scrubbing Clinton-Epstein Connection from Wikipedia
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunger Games Society - Crashing The Economy By Design - David Icke
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Donald Trump Says The Coronavirus Was “Artificially Induced” plus MORE
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Why Would THEY Want To Cause MASS HYSTERIA? plus more
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 8: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Doesn't Like Some Folks Putting Him On Their Radar! Wonder Why?
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE “RECOVERED” FROM THE CORONAVIRUS TESTING POSITIVE AGAIN? plus MORE
Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

Odd shaped cloud photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Odd shaped cloaked craft photographed in the sky over Anchorgage, Alaska

January 10, 2020    
Last year on October 17, a citizen from Anchorgage, Alaska witnessed an odd shaped cloaked craft in the sky on which he decided to take some photographs of it.

The photographer who submitted the photos to Mufon for further investigation states:

Upon pulling into the Anchorage Best Buy I saw a stationary object or strange cloud. Initially I thought it was an advertisement balloon of some sort or a strange shaped aircraft.

The object had no movement, whatsoever. It did not waiver, flutter, or change shape in any way.

I estimate the wind speed to be about 7 knots on the ground and the object was a mile away between 1000 and 1500 feet high. There were no lines, cables, or anything else that seemed to be attached. 

After zooming in with my camera, I told myself it was an odd shaped cloud, but it was certainly out of place and seemed to be symmetrical in shape. It didn't seem like a UAV or a drone.

Again, it was completely stationary. There was one other adult female not related to me in the parking lot who acknowledged the object. She too stared at it for a bit before we both moved into the store. About an hour later, I came outside and it was gone.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum