Latest topics
» Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WHY ARE SO MANY NEW CAGERS PUSHING C60-ESS60?? Alfred Webre, Patty Greer & Chris Burress
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Incan megalithic stones
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOULISH BARBER OF CALGARY
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange black smoke ring filmed over Pakistan
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO spheres,Lincoln park,CHICAGO plus MORE
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IBM unveil ‘World Smallest Computer’ which is smaller than a grain of salt
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Sky LOADED With MASSIVE "Tsunami" Looking Clouds After Gravitational Wave Impact Event!
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon – ‘You Are Watching a Movie’ plus more
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top-5-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by topspin2

» Random Acts Of Kindness
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Giant Hole In The Moon!
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saving America's Great Barrier Reef
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» New facility to produce oxygen from Moon dust
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by Malisa

» Crashed UFOs and secret operational bases in Antarctica Part 2
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyYesterday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ "In Transition to a Kinder World" Part 1&2
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Neila by TS Caladan
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW EARTH AWARENESS » SUSTAINABLE FUTURE » Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'”
Date: January 11, 2020 Author: Nwo Report  

Toyota announced that it will break ground next year on a 175-acre, hydrogen powered “prototype city of the future” at the base of Mt. Fuji, where 2,000 employees, retirees and others will live alongside the latest in smart home technology, hyper-efficient street design, AI-guided robotics, and new mobility products.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Future%20city

Announced by CEO Akio Toyoda during a Monday presentation at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the ambitious project built on the site of a former car factory has been referred to by Toyota as the “Woven City,” due to its integration of three types of transportation.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Toyoda

The community was designed by Danish architect Bjarke Ingels, whose firm designed the 2 World Trade Center building in New York, as well as Google’s Silicon Valley and London offices, according to Reuters.

Toyota To Develop 175-Acre A.I. “City Of The Future'” Woiven%202

Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda shakes hands with Danish architect Bjarke Ingels
One street would be for faster vehicles, while a second street will be for lower-speed personal mobility vehicles such as scooters and bikes, along with pedestrians. A third would be a “park-like promenade for pedestrians only,” according to The Verge .

https://youtu.be/pfCyQvuufZw

https://nworeport.me/2020/01/11/toyota-to-develop-175-acre-a-i-city-of-the-future/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum