OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

YouTubers and forum owners beware! Sourcetruth is coming to invade you, and your following, with his cult and the psychotic absurdity's he will force upon you.

Many YouTube channels have already seen this troll under the name "Sourcetruth" or "I Am" posting Quartz Crystal Judy's tripe and then prolifically arguing when he is unable to brainwash you into his disconcerted dialog. Seen any weblinks being dropped on his YouTube postings while complaining about one thing or another? That goes the same for all the website forums.

Most YouTubers have deleted his comments after they realize that they are only there to promote the scam involving a deranged cult while piggybacking on them freely. Website forums have also followed suit with either banning him directly or removing his postings. The ones who have left the postings serve as a warning to others and some have closed them for comments.

One forum even used a tracking code for the times Sourcetruth's posts were being made, at what was known at that time, and discovered that the pretence of being an unbalanced 17 year old high schooler didn't hold up. One only has to look at his twitter account to know that it doesn't hold true today.

Sourcetruth's Cult/Scam manipulative techniques have been rather short lived and the charade takes on a new twist once discovered. The responses become overly persistent and inadequate, but for his weak minded following, he's their hero.

Thousands of posts and a dozen venues made within months. Such an achievement for a schoolboy to do while attending class. LOL

If you choose to seek out Sourcetruth, and all the misinformation he puts out, pay close attention to all the editing being done on his postings. Quite as number of his shenanigans have already been revealed.

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree501

http://www.oom2.com/t67230-sourcetruth-shill-for-quartz-crystal-banned

http://www.oom2.com/t67550-scammer-alert-sourcetruth-now-promotes-known-pedophiles

Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade, trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

twitter, facebook, reddit, unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand, 

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, pedophile, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree502

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh MY!!
SourceShill sure does not want this floating around twitter!
LOL

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Another venue! He just keeps growing, and growing...

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree508

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

gotta keep those donations coming in for the cult leaders!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Don't forget that they come highly recommended...

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree514

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Oh my! 40 year old Steve turned 18...Again.

Happy Birthday Mr. Wilson!

bday cake Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand 2488351696

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree516

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree517

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:Oh my! 40 year old Steve turned 18...Again.

Happy Birthday Mr. Wilson!

bday cake Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand 2488351696

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree516
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree518
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree519
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Eo_xla10

Steve made the usual copy and paste Quartz Crystal tripe that has been seen on various forums.

With that one posting, he was banned, but the forum decided to leave it up as a lesson for others.

Steve's claim for providing the screenshot above:

"Another case of people not liking me for my ideas."

The reality:

"Another case of people not wanting a Scammer/Cult Artist"

Here are the next victims he wants to brag about:

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree520

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It kind of says something when this lunatic can't get his lunacy on a website named lunatic, eh?

shy  Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand 1628498548

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree525

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

There is now confirmation that there are multiple people using their scam accounts by none other than SourceShill himself/herself.

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree526

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree527

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree528

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SourcePlayer got played!!! ahahaha
Good job Nash & Malisa!

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand 3802270653

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It's rather apparent that we have outsmarted "Them".

All the gaslighting and hoovering "They" have done is paying off to warn any of "Their" potential victims.

"They" are having issues with getting exposed for who "They" are.

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Scree529

Malisa

Malisa

It keeps going, "Gim" is a new addition to the family so it seems :P, and he's a spanish guy now even! LOL, i wonder if he could even reply on that language that his bot guessed by the proxy i used to reach his site :P lol
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Screen27
Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Screen26

Malisa

Malisa

Owwww, i almost felt sorry for him to need this disclaimer, but no, in the end i didn't :P

I found the site, does that means i'm a "source player" source kun? LMAO, or what does that mean? Oh i forgot you can't reply because you were found to be a little lying bug...

Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand Screen28

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So now this fool wants to put out his junk and have no one question the validity? LMAO!!!

He's adapting. It's a good thing he has decided not to breed...

Malisa likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum